Alan Wake Remastered (game)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Alan Wake is getting a remastered version on PS4/5, Xbox consoles and PC. It gets released on October 5. I really liked the original so I pre-ordered the PS4 version. Its an action-adventure game by Remedy Entertainment. They made the first two Max Payne games and Control. Are there any fans of the game here? I hope the rumors about the sequel are true.

Last edited:
I am so excited for Alan Wake remastered. Back in 2010, when the original came out only on Xbox, I was an Xbox guy but I never played it. I am now a predominately Playstation guy, so I have been waiting endlessly for this game's remaster to come out. I really loved Control. It was one of the best games I played, so I am really expecting Alan Wake to be really good as well.

I am so excited for Alan Wake remastered. Back in 2010, when the original came out only on Xbox, I was an Xbox guy but I never played it. I am now a predominately Playstation guy, so I have been waiting endlessly for this game's remaster to come out. I really loved Control. It was one of the best games I played, so I am really expecting Alan Wake to be really good as well.
I haven't played Control yet. I should probably play it because its set in the same world as Alan Wake.

I haven't played Control yet. I should probably play it because its set in the same world as Alan Wake.
I don’t think it is set in the same world as Alan Wake but it has the same supernatural horror elements (albeit to a lesser extent) as Alan Wake. Also, Control had a Alan Wake themed DLC, which I am yet to play sadly.

Back