album without 93 allegations

Hot_Street

Proud Member
How would the tracklist of a new album after Dangerous look like without the 93 allegations?
I'm collecting songs:
Blood on the Dance Floor
Earth Song
Someone Put Your Hand Out
You Are Not Alone

Last edited:
I think Willing And Waiting would've definitely ended up on the new album, the only reason MJ didn't record it was because he felt the song was too soft for HIStory. If HIStory had a lighter tone (which it likely would have without the allegations) it would've had a decent chance in making it into the album.

If the 1993 allegations didn’t happen, I think the domino effect would have effectively cancelled out every song that was written thereafter, including third-party submissions. On top of that, it’s sorta hard to deign how MJ would’ve progressed artistically—would he have aligned more with the soft R&B of the mid/late 1990s, or stuck with the hip-hop oriented sound HIStory ultimately tapped into?

If the 93' allegations didn't happen, He would've taken over the world and there would have been world peace ..maybe.
I'd like to think Super-fly Sister & Ghosts would have been included somewhere.

How would the tracklist of a new album after Dangerous look like without the 93 allegations?
I'm collecting songs:
Blood on the Dance Floor
Earth Song
Someone Put Your Hand Out
You Are Not Alone
Emmm... Just like we have it now, but without 3 songs: Scream, D.S and Tabloid Junkie... Most songs from History album MJ started to create in 80s. So 93 alegations influenced only a little bit on his History album

I think Willing And Waiting would've definitely ended up on the new album, the only reason MJ didn't record it was because he felt the song was too soft for HIStory. If HIStory had a lighter tone (which it likely would have without the allegations) it would've had a decent chance in making it into the album.
Not if you go by mj_frenzy lore, that it was too completed for MJs tastes.

Littie Susie was written during the Off The Wall sessions so that could have appeard
Maybe the song HIStory?

The real question is if he would've ended up still with Jam & Lewis. He always admired their music though, basically made sonic love letters to them the entire time. If they're not there, then there's basically no:

Scream
Tabloid Junkie (Though that's been around since the 80s, Tabloid Jungle yeah?)
2 Bad
HIStory

So that alone informs the direction of the record. The title track always matters and counts.

Then you have D.S., Money, This Time Around.i think Dallas Austin and Biggie would both still be on the records but the track itself might be more pop oriented. The others might not progress.

Would TDCAU and Earth Song progress? Since they were already in Dangerous sessions, more than likely.

Come Together definitely wouldn't appear. Nor probably Smile.

And R.Kelly would still appear no matter what.

Childhood and Little Susie? Childhood I can see making it on still, because it's about more then the anger of the allegations. It is integral.

Little Susie, maybe not. It's older than them all and yet it could never be used in a less than raw way.

So then they would hew closer to the Blood on the Dance Floor angle, tracks like In The Back and 7 Digits. Working with what's there definitely would still be on the map. But the new material, that would be interesting to see. What truly unique tracks would exist.

Speaking of Much Too Soon, I've always wondered what the original version sounds like. Is Sven Nelson's upload claiming to be the original real or fake?

Emmm... Just like we have it now, but without 3 songs: Scream, D.S and Tabloid Junkie... Most songs from History album MJ started to create in 80s. So 93 alegations influenced only a little bit on his History album
The 1993 allegations influenced more than half of the 'HIStory' album because they born these songs:

- 'Scream'
- 'Stranger In Moscow'
- 'This Time Around'
- 'D.S.'
- 'Childhood'
- 'Tabloid Junkie'
- '2 Bad'
- 'Smile'

'Childhood' in the sense that the singer wanted to project a childlike personality (that would contradict these child sexual abuse allegations against him), and 'Smile' because it exists (on the album) because of the 'Scream' opening track.

Go back Feb 1992 ....If we could wipe the Winfrey interview too. if not Whoopi Goldberg, lets give that opportunity to Maury Povich shall we?

Last edited:
Littie Susie was written during the Off The Wall sessions so that could have appeard
Maybe the song HIStory?
The fact that Little Susie was written in the Off The Wall era is still unbelievable to me... Michael really wrote Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough and then went on for a song about a neglected and mentally tortured child who brutally died.
Like... how did his dark-sided songs be left in the dark for so long?

The fact that Little Susie was written in the Off The Wall era is still unbelievable to me... Michael really wrote Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough and then went on for a song about a neglected and mentally tortured child who brutally died.
Like... how did his dark-sided songs be left in the dark for so long?
He also wrote In The Life Of Chico and Be Not Always at that time which are equally as dark. I wonder if everything was okay with him lol.

He also wrote In The Life Of Chico and Be Not Always at that time which are equally as dark. I wonder if everything was okay with him lol.
Nothing was ever ok, I guess. Also the lyrics in Heartbreak Hotel are interesting:
Ten years ago on this day, my heart was yearning
I promised I would never ever be returning

Heartbreak Hotel was released in 1980. Ten years before that the J5 had their debut and Michael lost his childhood. A time, his heart will forever yearn for.
This Hotel could be a synonym for the music business, that broke his heart.

Last edited:
His first song written was "Blues Away". The Destiny album is also coated in melancholy It was always a part of MJs identity. That's what made him so relatable actually. He channeled it in such a powerful way. If he was just a regular guy with a negative outlook, those discrepancies would honestly make me hate him lol. Just too relatable and similar to myself I guess.

His first song written was "Blues Away". The Destiny album is also coated in melancholy It was always a part of MJs identity. That's what made him so relatable actually. He channeled it in such a powerful way. If he was just a regular guy with a negative outlook, those discrepancies would honestly make me hate him lol. Just too relatable and similar to myself I guess.
Blues Away is his first recorded AND RELEASED song.😉

If memory serves correct, one of his first recorded songs is "Thank you for Life".

Blues Away is his first recorded AND RELEASED song.😉

If memory serves correct, one of his first recorded songs is "Thank you for Life".
Well I don't know anything about that song. But the copyright office states it at 1976, MJ said earlier than that at 73/74, he didn't know off the top of the dome. But either way, that's still the timeframe of The first Jackson's album, so they are most likely contemporaries.

Back