All Right, Let's Do This One Last Time

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Let's talk about Cascio tracks one last time again. After all happened to this 12 poor tracks, I would like to say something as a conclusion of this nonsense story.
First of all, now I clearly understand, that MJ had nothing to do with these tracks, literally. Michael was just an inspiration, and there is no sufficient proof, that would confirm Michael's participance. Yeah, we have Eddie and his crew, saying that Michael recorded them with him. We even have a phone call record, where "Michael" sings snippets of Cascio tracks
, but most likely that's a fake too, recorded by some brazilian impresentator (as some fans claim) or Jason Malachi. In general, all Eddie's proofs are just bunch of bullshit. And after investigation of "Cascio Case", I can see approximate picture of this whole story. Cascio's tracks were planned to be Michael's "presented" songs. Like "Break of Dawn", "You Are Not Alone", "Cry" and so on. Eddie and James created the author's demos and perhaps proposed to MJ. We don't know, what his reaction was... Maybe Michael liked them and indeed agreed to record them in London, maybe he didn't like them and said "no" to Eddie, denying to record them. Maybe he didn't even know about them) That's not important now. The most important thing, that songs already created! And you don't have to judge songs by who created them. If you like songs, no matter who created them, listen them. In my opinion, Eddie is an idiot, he doesn't deserve to be Michael's friend, he is a traitor. But! I like these songs, I like them all. I even created the whole separate playlist for them, titling them in the rightest way.
bt525GZ58ng.jpg

Yep, some of them have ridiculous lyrics. But "Breaking News", "Monster", "Keep Your Head Up" are so cool. Actually, I'm starting to notice, that James Porte's vocals are one of the reason, why I listen to this tracks. His voice sounds so cool. Much better than Malachi's. And that's a shame he didn't have a chance to REALLY colloborate with Michael. He could be a great background vocalist for MJ's modern tracks. And although I don't really like Malachi's vocals, he is not behind all of this. These 12 tracks created exceptionally by James and Eddie, and then fully vocally recorded by Porte. But when Eddie realized that James' vocals did not really sound like MJ, he invited Malachi to add some "Michael's" fake voice. But you can still clearly hear, that most vocal's on this tracks are James'. And that's one of the reason why, in my opinion, these tracks shall have been distributed as James Porte songs. Actully, this whole Bible album could be a great Tribute Album for MJ. That could be the best way to release this songs. But Cascio wanted money, so he choosed the way of lies... And in the end I want to say, that songs and their author are 2 different worlds. You don't have to judge song by the men, who created them. Just remember, that legendary Cry and You Are Not Alone were created and presented to Michael by sexual abuser and monster... And for those, who just can't listen Malachi's voice I have good news. Some fans already started to use AI to give Cacsio tracks Michael's voice. I don't really like that, but maybe somebody will be happy

Let's talk about Cascio tracks one last time again. After all happened to this 12 poor tracks, I would like to say something as a conclusion of this nonsense story.
First of all, now I clearly understand, that MJ had nothing to do with these tracks, literally. Michael was just an inspiration, and there is no sufficient proof, that would confirm Michael's participance. Yeah, we have Eddie and his crew, saying that Michael recorded them with him. We even have a phone call record, where "Michael" sings snippets of Cascio tracks
, but most likely that's a fake too, recorded by some brazilian impresentator (as some fans claim) or Jason Malachi. In general, all Eddie's proofs are just bunch of bullshit. And after investigation of "Cascio Case", I can see approximate picture of this whole story. Cascio's tracks were planned to be Michael's "presented" songs. Like "Break of Dawn", "You Are Not Alone", "Cry" and so on. Eddie and James created the author's demos and perhaps proposed to MJ. We don't know, what his reaction was... Maybe Michael liked them and indeed agreed to record them in London, maybe he didn't like them and said "no" to Eddie, denying to record them. Maybe he didn't even know about them) That's not important now. The most important thing, that songs already created! And you don't have to judge songs by who created them. If you like songs, no matter who created them, listen them. In my opinion, Eddie is an idiot, he doesn't deserve to be Michael's friend, he is a traitor. But! I like these songs, I like them all. I even created the whole separate playlist for them, titling them in the rightest way.
bt525GZ58ng.jpg

Yep, some of them have ridiculous lyrics. But "Breaking News", "Monster", "Keep Your Head Up" are so cool. Actually, I'm starting to notice, that James Porte's vocals are one of the reason, why I listen to this tracks. His voice sounds so cool. Much better than Malachi's. And that's a shame he didn't have a chance to REALLY colloborate with Michael. He could be a great background vocalist for MJ's modern tracks. And although I don't really like Malachi's vocals, he is not behind all of this. These 12 tracks created exceptionally by James and Eddie, and then fully vocally recorded by Porte. But when Eddie realized that James' vocals did not really sound like MJ, he invited Malachi to add some "Michael's" fake voice. But you can still clearly hear, that most vocal's on this tracks are James'. And that's one of the reason why, in my opinion, these tracks shall have been distributed as James Porte songs. Actully, this whole Bible album could be a great Tribute Album for MJ. That could be the best way to release this songs. But Cascio wanted money, so he choosed the way of lies... And in the end I want to say, that songs and their author are 2 different worlds. You don't have to judge song by the men, who created them. Just remember, that legendary Cry and You Are Not Alone were created and presented to Michael by sexual abuser and monster... And for those, who just can't listen Malachi's voice I have good news. Some fans already started to use AI to give Cacsio tracks Michael's voice. I don't really like that, but maybe somebody will be happy
that was me who did the ai! i need to redo it tho, its quite old

Hold on... "Legendary Cry" is there another Michael Jackson song called Cry that I don't know about? I know you can't be talking about that "diet Man In The Mirror" from Invincible?

Hold on... "Legendary Cry" is there another Michael Jackson song called Cry that I don't know about? I know you can't be talking about that "diet Man In The Mirror" from Invincible?
There is a song called “Cry” that MJ acknowledged having written during his 1993 deposition. No other info on it though.

Back