Allen Sides: "MJ was high as kite during watw"

Just more gossip caused by mountains being made out of molehills.

Michael Jackson drank a beer - "Oh my god, how could he!!!!"

Must be a slow newsday in gossipville, now radaronlines latest piece of gossip about Harry and Meg divorcing is proven to be more imaginative lies from a rabid gossip media, that is also incredibly racist and sexist.

funny how many people feel attacked if anyone questions MJs public image..
fact is, no-one of us know if he took some drugs here and there.. even if MJ himself said he didn't...

funny how many people feel attacked if anyone questions MJs public image..
fact is, no-one of us know if he took some drugs here and there.. even if MJ himself said he didn't...
Yeah duh, in the end no one knows what happened behind closed doors, that can be said about pretty much everything; also about the allegations.
We can only base our opinion on reliable sources. In the case of MJ genuinely living a healthy, drug and basically alchohol free life*; a life totally inspired by The Bible, there are countless sources to back that up, regardless of PR or whatever

*at least till the mid 90s

Yeah duh, in the end no one knows what happened behind closed doors, that can be said about pretty much everything; also about the allegations.
We can only base our opinion on reliable sources. In the case of MJ genuinely living a healthy, drug and basically alchohol free life*; a life totally inspired by The Bible, there are countless sources to back that up, regardless of PR or whatever

Knowing what kind of lonely and isolated life Michael had around that time I can easily imagine him thinking "yeah, I've made some friends tonight". Maybe he wanted to be just like them, and thus he had drunk his very first beer.

Knowing what kind of lonely and isolated life Michael had around that time I can easily imagine him thinking "yeah, I've made some friends tonight". Maybe he wanted to be just like them, and thus he had drunk his very first beer.
Possible. It's about him being against alcohol and drug use in general; because of his religion but also because he saw what negative effects it had on fellow artists and people; doesn't mean he said no to every offer (Budweiser maybe even paid him)

Possible. It's about him being against alcohol and drug use in general; because of his religion but also because he saw what negative effects it had on fellow artists and people; doesn't mean he said no to every offer (Budweiser maybe even paid him)
He was at the Budweiser Superfest after all, unbelievable that we still only have like a 5sec clip from that performance, oh the joys of being an MJ fan lol.

this thread initially had nothing to do with michael drinking alcohol, it was about the claim that he was ‘as high as a kite’. a claim that only one person has made in the 38 years since the making of that song..

I’ve used comments from people who actually knew michael during that time to support my belief that these allegations are false. others are simply projecting their own values onto michael in order to make him more relatable and ‘normal’. people feel threatened by anyone who tries to uphold some sense of morality. this is why they go out of their way to dig for dirt in order to slander them, thus why the budweiser photos were posted.

here’s a direct quote from michael from 1984, regarding his feelings towards drugs;

in the field I’m in, there’s a lot of that and it gets offered to me all the time. people even go as far as to just stick it in your pocket and walk off. now if it was a good thing, they wouldn’t do that. I mean, why would somebody drop a beautiful thing in my pocket and just walk off? but I don’t want anything to with any of that. I mean, as corny as it sounds, but this is how i really believe; natural highs are the greatest highs in the world. who wants to take something and just sit around for the rest of the day after you take it (drugs), and don’t know who you are, what you’re doing, where you are? take in something that’s gonna inspire you to do greater things in the world’

if people want to think the worst of michael , and believe that everything positive he said and did was nothing more than a fake image, that’s up to them. I refuse to be silent while his good name is being slandered 💔

Well not as direct as that but similarly. I did not ask about hard drugs. I was just interested if he smoked one times by times.. because why not ;)
So strange to me that we even have that opportunity to ask ..anything! lol Just the way you posted /said that i thought was ...:ROFLMAO:

The silly thing about all of this is that it was well known but not published that MJ drank wine very often and Jack Daniels was one of his favorite drinks. So what he was human

Drinking alcohol and taking drugs for recreation are two entirely different things.

I mean, as corny as it sounds, but this is how i really believe; Natural highs are the greatest highs in the world. Who wants to take something and just sit around for the rest of the day after you take it (drugs), and don’t know who you are, what you’re doing, where you are? Take in something that’s gonna inspire you to do greater things in the world’
This is actually super true, in general, and quite sad especially in the context of MJs later life. So many people forget about and lose their natural highs. There's no happiness or Joy to keep their spirits up. They literally start to only choose artificial highs. Things we enjoy, recreation, that's a natural high. Within reason and whatnot, you know. But addiction, obsession that is not. And it's quite sad.

The difference with the allegations is that the FBI watched MJ and the Police-investigators as well. Never found anything.
But the FBI never investigated what kinda drugs MJ took or not took xD

MJ didn't take "drugs". That's a recreational term. He struggled with painkiller addiction and he was using propofol in a non medical setting. He was not ever taking crack or something.

The difference with the allegations is that the FBI watched MJ and the Police-investigators as well. Never found anything.
But the FBI never investigated what kinda drugs MJ took or not took xD
You said that no one really knows what happens behind closed doors. This is true and also applies to the FBI or the police

3:24...did he really say Henry Kissinger?
War criminal of war criminals.

Was Michael aware how much blood Kissinger has on his hands? Just tragic how politically clueless Michael was.

The not-getting-paid issues with MJJ Productions have been repeated by many. Sad. It would be nice to have more info about Mike's "high" claims.

Back