An Issue I Have With Michael and Xscape

You can find the rock version of Chicago on YouTube. Just search Michael Jackson Chicago rock version, and it'll come up. :)

She Was Loving Me (2010 version)
Produced by Cory Rooney
Co-produced by Taryll Jackson
Original vocals produced by Cory Rooney and Michael Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXMfKZPhbaY

This version was submitted by Corey Rooney for possible inclusion on MICHAEL album but declined in favour of 3 Cascio tracks along with John McClain's version of Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Tricky Stewart's version of Slave To The Rhythm.

I def like the Rock feel to that version, it does still sound a bit "demo-ish" to me, with a little cleaning and something more within the instramental to tie in the verses with the choris - it would be FIRE!!

Don;t get me wrong, I like it as is.. But that would take it from good to great for me.

I def like the Rock feel to that version, it does still sound a bit "demo-ish" to me, with a little cleaning and something more within the instramental to tie in the verses with the choris - it would be FIRE!!

Don;t get me wrong, I like it as is.. But that would take it from good to great for me.

I agree. It has great potential. Hope they finish it and release it someday. - the rock version I mean...

They could make an album of MJ songs - Different takes.

Some songs have different lyrics, melody etc. - could be a nice release for fans.

And yes, I feel the same way. I want to hear what Michael left behind and am not really interested in anything else. If they want to 'finish' the songs, get the people who originally worked on it to do it with the strict guideline that they should try to take it in the direction Michael indicated, and slap those on as bonus tracks as a 'what could/may have been' curiosity. If they want to release a remix every now and then to get some attention, fine, but do it to promote Michael's actual work. That should be the center of attention at all times.
(y) I couldn't agree more.

Back