Ant-Man

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
B6rqrIAIIAELhx3.jpg
Teaser Trailer

Anyone seen the movie? The reviews sound pretty good. I definitely liked the trailers.

Haven't been much of a movie goer lately, Man of Steel is probably one of the last ones I've seen at the cinema. I haven't actually gone out that much anyhow, turning almost into a hermit, but this is one movie I may just check out soon.

Anyone seen the movie? The reviews sound pretty good. I definitely liked the trailers.
Not a home run but not a disaster either. Was very good. Also liked that Marvel gave original director Edgar Wright credit for the ideas he had for the film.

Not a home run but not a disaster either. Was very good. Also liked that Marvel gave original director Edgar Wright credit for the ideas he had for the film.

Sounds good enough for me :) Remains to be seen when the opportunity will arise for me to step out of my cave and see it lol

O/T Unlike me, you are an absolute and definite movie fan, aren't you? I'm just goin' by the number of threads and posts you have in this particular section.

I think it's lovely when people are deeply passionate about anything or anyone. It shows they are alive. Everyone from scientists gettin' excited at new discoveries, studying chromosomes or even cryin' when seeing artefacts to sports people workin' so darn hard for their game, to loving parents dedicated to their children, to movie goers as yourself, to lovers desperately seeking one another. Any and all of that make the world such an awesome place, in spite of its many dark spots and corners.

O/T Unlike me, you are an absolute and definite movie fan, aren't you? I'm just goin' by the number of threads and posts you have in this particular section.

I think it's lovely when people are deeply passionate about anything or anyone. It shows they are alive. Everyone from scientists gettin' excited at new discoveries, studying chromosomes or even cryin' when seeing artefacts to sports people workin' so darn hard for their game, to loving parents dedicated to their children, to movie goers as yourself, to lovers desperately seeking one another. Any and all of that make the world such an awesome place, in spite of its many dark spots and corners.
Well thank you. :)

I liked it. It was a lot better than The Avengers 2. I'm not very familiar with Ant-Man because I haven't read the comics about him but I knew the basic idea. I liked the story and the effects when Ant-Man was small were really good. I'm glad that this movie got made.

Back