any bone thugs n harmony fans on here

Oh btw lol, guess who i saw for a few seconds in the episode of The Shield i'm watching (season 4 episode 9) ? Krayzie Bone lol. I thought "whaaaaaat ?" lol. :)

Last edited:
One of the groups that can be blamed for bringing minstrely to rap. They ahd some nice voices and songs like Tha Crossroads are pretty good, but 90% of their shit is negative, wanna be G nonsense. I mean these nuccas had a song about welfare, how ratchet is that shit?

Get up, get up, get up, wake up, wake up, wake up, its da first of the month and the video shows people in da hood having BBQ's and the kids showing the latest booty dance, yeah true hip hop buffoonery there.

^^^ Your post is nonsense. Given the title of this thread, why post if you do not like them ? You are the buffoon. Ask the moderators to change your username.

Have you heard their new single Coming Home?? I'm so hyped for this release! Everything sounds really great and i'm loving this new direction

Your post made me listen to it. I like it. Thanks. :)

Bizzy's son at 9:30:

Last edited:
One of the groups that can be blamed for bringing minstrely to rap. They ahd some nice voices and songs like Tha Crossroads are pretty good, but 90% of their shit is negative, wanna be G nonsense. I mean these nuccas had a song about welfare, how ratchet is that shit?

Get up, get up, get up, wake up, wake up, wake up, its da first of the month and the video shows people in da hood having BBQ's and the kids showing the latest booty dance, yeah true hip hop buffoonery there.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and that estimation is absolutely untrue.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and that estimation is absolutely untrue.

Yes I do, like most people with an IQ above 80, I hate modern rap as it is commercialized and negative garbage. These guys are like 40 and still dress and act like teenage thugs from 1995. They glorify violence, drugs and gangs and prop up the Prison industrial complex. Being in a group where people get shot is not an achievement. Once certain groups of people and social economic classes below the average stop worshipping these gun toting thugs like Gods and start listening to responsible and uplifting music that treats women with respect, values life and education and not sponsoring the rampant onslaught of acaputalism and brand name worship, these so called communities will advance forward on the path of humankind.

I declared war on shit hop in the late 90s, and will opposeit for life.

responsible and uplifting music that treats women with respect, values life
I take it you've never listened to Prince's 1980s music. :hysterical: Anyway women have never been treated with respect throughout the history of humans. That has nothing to do with hip hop or any other type of music. Adolf Hitler listened to classical music. How did that work out for valuing life? TV and movies were full of westerns which were full of violence long before rap came about. Westerns were really popular in the US from the 1930s to maybe the mid 1970s. Before that, cowboy stories were popular in paperback books. Cartoons like Tom & Jerry and Bugs Bunny were violent and some old cartoons had racist stereotypes too. One of the most covered songs since recorded music began is Stagger Lee/Stag O'Lee, which is about a murder. There were a lot of songs about drugs in the 1920s & 1930s as well. I guess John Wayne spanking a woman and shooting a lot of people in a movie is ok but hip hop is not. Same for Scarface, which has been said to have influenced gangsta rap. So Al Pacino and Hollywood are responsible. I suppose hip hop was also responsible for:

Salem Witch Trials
manifest destiny
Bonnie & Clyde
Julius & Augustus Caesar
Idi Amin
Holy Wars
Jack the Ripper
assassinations
Ku Klux Klan
slavery

What kind of uplifting music were all of those people listening to? What kind of music did Shakespeare listen to because his stories has plenty of violence, drugs, suicide, & murder. So does the bible and mythology stories like Hercules & Zeus. Even fairy tales were often violent. Disney might have sanitized a few of them, but the original stories were pretty out there. Hansel & Gretel is about a witch who ate children. In Red Riding Hood the wolf ate the grandmother. Yet these stories are read to children with no problem.

Yes I do, like most people with an IQ above 80, I hate modern rap as it is commercialized and negative garbage. These guys are like 40 and still dress and act like teenage thugs from 1995. They glorify violence, drugs and gangs and prop up the Prison industrial complex. Being in a group where people get shot is not an achievement. Once certain groups of people and social economic classes below the average stop worshipping these gun toting thugs like Gods and start listening to responsible and uplifting music that treats women with respect, values life and education and not sponsoring the rampant onslaught of acaputalism and brand name worship, these so called communities will advance forward on the path of humankind.

[youtube]19_c58yNYVw[/youtube]

[youtube][/B]VMYAEHE2GrM[/youtube]

[youtube]FJ0ITXQBCDw[/youtube]

[youtube]fh5qj89v0Fs[/youtube]

[youtube]rFeoU0xDFLE[/youtube]

[youtube]E3C375YKWoU[/youtube]

[youtube]aXF5I3VPSyg[/youtube]

[youtube]PvHakiDxzY4[/youtube]

[youtube]q4EiBFUpFXg[/youtube]

[youtube]mER5yuE_8T8[/youtube]

[youtube]vNu9S3_fx6o[/youtube]
[youtube]Ig7cQBIqNi8[/youtube]
[youtube]_T4B8R9XDAs[/youtube]
[youtube]BNHygP8ka-g[/youtube]
[youtube]4MKoU5LiAIE[/youtube]
[youtube]6BKGwvuJEjE[/youtube]

It's seems that you've only heard 0.02% of their music. All these are uplifting, spiritual, conscious rap songs that glorify god, religion and an honest way of living.

Last edited:
Back