Anyone going/went to Zurich seminar here?

Lord Jackson

Banned
Fix1gXJWIAAAZpF

Does anyone know what unreleased material Brad has shared at his recent seminars?

Does anyone know what unreleased material Brad has shared at his recent seminars?
He's playing the same material that's already been leaked these days. And now that 2 more songs have been leaked I doubt there'll ever be new music played in seminars.

He's playing the same material that's already been leaked these days. And now that 2 more songs have been leaked I doubt there'll ever be new music played in seminars.
Oh so there isn't anything completely new. I've heard he's taken out a bunch of material over the years so it sounds like he's being more cautious.

Oh so there isn't anything completely new. I've heard he's taken out a bunch of material over the years so it sounds like he's being more cautious.
Like i've said many times before on here, yes he's had to remove most/all of the special stuff from his setlists due to people leaking these audios. He does mostly footage now, as far as i'm aware then the usual demos we've heard leak.

Itā€™s more than fair when every single audio / video material is leaking from all of his seminarsā€¦ for what he get payed a lot? For playing unrealased demos and songs and some of his fairy talles?? Why is the fucking estate hiding everything from us? So the fans (many of us) who getting in big trouble cause of covid and the inflation are B-Peopleā€™s who not able to travel over the world to paying this ******** a lot of money to hearing this stuff?? Michael made his music for everyone not only for the rich people itā€™s so unfair. I was once in cologne and I heard Jungle (not a writer demo it was a strong track with. 100% mjs voice) so why is not everyone from us in the right to hear it? Iā€™m very upset with all the things my last hope is there will be another estate after John branca died

Itā€™s more than fair when every single audio / video material is leaking from all of his seminarsā€¦ for what he get payed a lot? For playing unrealased demos and songs and some of his fairy talles?? Why is the fucking estate hiding everything from us? So the fans (many of us) who getting in big trouble cause of covid and the inflation are B-Peopleā€™s who not able to travel over the world to paying this ******** a lot of money to hearing this stuff?? Michael made his music for everyone not only for the rich people itā€™s so unfair. I was once in cologne and I heard Jungle (not a writer demo it was a strong track with. 100% mjs voice) so why is not everyone from us in the right to hear it? Iā€™m very upset with all the things my last hope is there will be another estate after John branca died
U just heard the tabloid junkie Demo it was called tabloid jungle

Who was the producer of the version of "Jungle" you heard?

Who was the producer of the version of "Jungle" you heard?
Ryan Arnold also mentioned that there is a Tabloid Junkie demo called Tabloid Jungle. This demo was made after BAD and would be transformed by Jam and Lewis.
"Tabloid Junkie for example, was originally called Tabloid Jungle and sounded mostly complete, just very dated and a slightly different lyrical focus."
"It was a song he recorded just after the Bad album. I don't know the exact year, but the version we heard initially was completely different. Jam and Lewis collaborated to change the song pretty drastically."

During the seminar in Cologne in 2015 with Brad Sundberg and Brad Buxer, the song Jungle would date from the History sessions. I feel more like it's Tabloid Jungle rather than Dr. Freeze's Jungle City demo

Ryan Arnold also mentioned that there is a Tabloid Junkie demo called Tabloid Jungle. This demo was made after BAD and would be transformed by Jam and Lewis.
"Tabloid Junkie for example, was originally called Tabloid Jungle and sounded mostly complete, just very dated and a slightly different lyrical focus."
"It was a song he recorded just after the Bad album. I don't know the exact year, but the version we heard initially was completely different. Jam and Lewis collaborated to change the song pretty drastically."

During the seminar in Cologne in 2015 with Brad Sundberg and Brad Buxer, the song Jungle would date from the History sessions. I feel more like it's Tabloid Jungle rather than Dr. Freeze's Jungle City demo

ā€œLetā€™s betray the trust of MJā€™s collaborators because we donā€™t like the estate! I canā€™t wait for Branca to die!ā€ This is one of the wildest comments Iā€™ve ever seen.

ā€œLetā€™s betray the trust of MJā€™s collaborators because we donā€™t like the estate! I canā€™t wait for Branca to die!ā€ This is one of the wildest comments Iā€™ve ever seen.
The estate does the collaborators wrong, and the fans do the collaborators wrong too, meanwhile, the collaborators try to do something special for the fans (while making next to no profit) because the estate does nothing for the fans. I don't even know what to say but what a mess lol.

The estate does the collaborators wrong, and the fans do the collaborators wrong too, meanwhile, the collaborators try to do something special for the fans (while making next to no profit) because the estate does nothing for the fans. I don't even know what to say but what a mess lol.
Can you talk with Shana mangatal about song truth about youth

says the guy who keeps unleaked stuff to himself

stfu

Back