APWNN - The "ice bucket challenge" (Radio Request Challenge)

So far, APWNN is not doing as well as I hoped it would in terms of radio airplay. This is the do or die period for this song. It desperately needs our help to get listed on radio playlists. In support of this effort, I am kicking off the "APWNN ice bucket challenge". Each person who accepts the challenge needs to request the song at least 10 times on radio stations. You can select any 10 stations in the link below (US radio stations) or you can request the song on radio stations in your own country. After making your request, you can challenge between 1-5 members to do the same. To make it more interesting, I will request the song on 100 stations for anyone who accepts the challenge. I'll go first. After personally requesting the song on several Hot AC stations, I challenge the following MJJC members:

IVY
TYGGER
BIRCHEY
Tricia70
Petrarose

Are you ready for the challenge?

https://sites.google.com/site/urbrhypopradiostations/

--------------------------

Rules:

1. If you accept the challenge, there is no limit to the number of stations you can request to, but the minimum is 10.

2. If you accept the challenge and complete it, post in this thread saying you have done so, then choose 1-5 others who you now challenge. Post their names in this thread. (It is possible you may be challenged more than once.)

3. When you challenge somebody, send them a PM as well in case they have not seen this thread. For example, with the people I PM'ed, I simply titled my message "APWNN Ice Bucket Challenge" and as a message I put "You have been challenged! http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/133762-APWNN-The-quot-ice-bucket-challenge-quot". You, of course, can put whatever you'd like. This is just to help those lazy folks ;)

4. If you have been challenged but decided not to take part, you must upload a video of yourself singing along to "A Place With No Name" and post the video in this thread. (Of course, there's no way to tell who has actually done this and who hasn't; this is just all in good fun.)

5. You do not have to wait to be challenged in order to participate. All you need to do is to request the song on at least 10 stations. After doing so, you can challenge others to do the same as indicated in the above guidelines.

(DISCLAIMER: This is in no way an attempt to demean the original cause for the "Ice Bucket Challenge" which is to raise awareness and help fund research for ALS. This is really more of a "karaoke" challenge and has nothing to do with ice or buckets, but since most people are familiar with the "ice bucket challenge" phenomena, we kept the moniker.)

Posted to MJJC's Facebook Page:

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by MJJCommunity - Michael Jackson Community.

OK I have been AWOL for some time, so now I consistently back to face this challenge. I requested and now nominate

Ash
Khaled

Back