Are there any more photos from this set? (Michael and Diana)

KgB

Proud Member
I love this set of photos ... just wondering if there are any more out there from this shoot that were released (other than the four below). Apparently they bought the negatives after the photoshoot so I'm not sure whether others have ever been released.

Info about it as told by the photographer Norman Seeff :

When: 1982
Where: Los Angeles
What you don’t see: Diana asked for this shoot and what really struck me with this session was the tender relationship between Diana and Michael. I’d worked with Michael before and found him to be very shy and quiet. Shooting with Diana, though, he was clearly more comfortable and open with her there. It was really adorable to see what happened between them.
After the shoot: Well, I don’t think Michael was ever known for going out too much, and we didn’t. However, I sold the negatives of the whole shoot to Diana and Michael, which is an unusual situation because I never sell my negatives.

wrkvnq.jpg

nb9hti.jpg

2ez5ohk.jpg

jkzndx.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't find different pictures but a super HQ one, enjoy! They both look very sexy, so gorgeous my Michael! :stars: :swoon:

(here it seems it's not showing but open it in other window to see its real size)

Back