Assassin's Creed (Live Action Film)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
CiOyRlhXIAA2aRN.jpg
First Trailer

I don't know what to think about this. It's probably going to be bad like all the other video games movies but I will be watching this. Michael Fassbender is good so I'm interested. I was a big fan of the series but I got tired after Assassin's Creed III. A great games series that was ruined by making too many many games too fast.

Also terrible music choice for the trailer. They should understand that a rap song is not a right choice when making a movie like this. They should have used this melody from the game:

Last edited:
I don't know what to think about this. It's probably going to be bad like all the other video games movies but I will be watching this. Michael Fassbender is good so I'm interested.
I wouldn't be so quick to write this film off. They got a legit director named Justin Kurzel whos 3 previous films (one being last year's MACBETH which also starred Fassbender) have been highly praised by critics. Much like with Duncan Jones with WARCRAFT, this is the year where for the first time that they studios are finally TRYING to make the video game movies great.

Whoa, wait... this is a thing? O_O

And it actually looks like it might be decent?! Excellent. XD

I've been looking forward to seeing this movie since I first heard about it. I have played all of the games in the series and I have always thought that it could translate well from a video game to a film. From what I can tell by watching the trailer, they cast and crew seem to be trying to make a movie that stays true to the video games. I hadn't heard of the director when the film was first announced so I went and did some research on him and I think the film is in good hands.

Ill be watching this.... Now still waiting for another game turn into movie.. Splinter Cell!

Back