Bad Tour DVD 2012?

whoisit81

Proud Member
Hi! ??Wanted to know if there was any news released on the Bad Tour DVD or Blu-ray this year? Sorry for my english lol.Thanks!!!

Bad Tour Wembley is suppost to be released along with the 25th anniversary of the Bad album

Bad Tour Wembley is suppost to be released along with the 25th anniversary of the Bad album

And your proof is? You shouldn't make assumptions before anything is confirmed.. It might not even happen.

It might be just a rumor but I'm sure that Sony and Estate knows that fans want it.

its just rumors so far - if it has been confirmed then why havent we seen any commercials on the internet or on television ? :bored2: i mean cmon were talkin BAD TOUR 1988 his biggest concert ever !

I would give my left kidney for the Bad Tour - ALL of it - to be released on DVD in the States! This is my dream! :swoon:

Please oh please oh please oh please! :8-25-03pray:

Well it may just be a rumour, with no promotion or anything so far, but the 'Michael' album was pretty much the same until that video tease was posted on MJ's website announcing it.

i mean cmon were talkin BAD TOUR 1988 his biggest concert ever !
His biggest concert ever was History. Bad doesn't come close even to Dangerous in any way.
Its just the most anticipated, by fans.

Nothing has been confirmed but I'd be extremely surprised if nothing comes of it. I think that a Bad Anniversary Album and Live Tour are a strong possibility!

I will flip out if they don't do anything for Bad 25. I too am turning 25 this year and plan on having a joint party with the Bad album. I'm serious! LOL. No really.

His biggest concert ever was History. Bad doesn't come close even to Dangerous in any way.
Its just the most anticipated, by fans.

On Bad Tour he sang live. On History he didn't. 'Nuff said.

I wanted the Bad Tour to be released as a 3 disc set. For the 3 concerts which I believe to be Rome 88' (which I really wanted), London 88' (requested) and Los Angelese 89' and also a Live album of the tour too.

With live vocals, Bad Tour was the best. As far as the show and the dancing, Dangerous Tour and History Tour is far better!

Victory has only live vocals, so Bad can't be better. Maybe if you're talking about the songs...

I feel Victory is so much more natural and nice to watch.

Victory has only live vocals, so Bad can't be better. Maybe if you're talking about the songs...

I feel Victory is so much more natural and nice to watch.

Hi Pentum! Its Moon_Walk from MaxJax!!

anyway lol,

I loved his energy during the Victory Tour but the setlist pales in comparison to the Bad Tour, specifically the Second Leg. IMO of course.

I am hoping for a bad tour dvd this year but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

I am hoping for a bad tour dvd this year but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

I know what you mean, lower your expectations and lowers the risk of disappointment. But I'm sure their will be at least one more Michael Jackson related project hitting the stores by the end of 2012, and considering its the 25th anniversary of "Bad" hopefully the Estate can put their heads together and thus celebrate it.

I know what you mean, lower your expectations and lowers the risk of disappointment. But I'm sure their will be at least one more Michael Jackson related project hitting the stores by the end of 2012, and considering its the 25th anniversary of "Bad" hopefully the Estate can put their heads together and thus celebrate it.

That would be nice. I have my bad 25th anniversary calendar lol.

That would be nice. I have my bad 25th anniversary calendar lol.

Yeah, exactly thats another thing. Considering they released the calendar they should know its the Year Of The "Bad" lol! (Albeit with a funny picture from the Victory Tour in it!)

Yokohama 87 concert has only live singing. No playback
True, the first leg of Bad Tour has all songs live, though MJ's live vocals is so much better in Victory tour (and Destiny and Triumph as well) compared to the later ones and to me, the vocals matter the most.

Back