Be part of the project called "The statue of Michael Jackson" in Bucharest !

adry_mjj

Proud Member
"Heal the world in loving memory of Michael Jackson Association" together with Romanian TV chanel, "TV6", has the honour to announce a new project, in memory of Michael Jackson .

The project consists in raising a statue of MJ in Bucharest's 6th district.
Check out the TV's website to sign the petition :
http://www.tv6.ro/michael-jackson

Please, sign the petition and help us to have a statue of MJ in our town !

When you enter the website, scroll down, then click "pro", then write your name, your e-mail address and then click "trimite"="send"

Thank you very much !

It's all for L.O.V.E !!!:angel:

Of course I will be a part of a project where you may get a MICHAEL JACKSON STATUE IN YOUR TOWN! Why has no one seen this yet?

Voted "Pro". What's the other one?

We love Mike! Romania love Mike! We must vote ,,pro,,. This is the project suported by Bucharest's 6th district(online tv6) and "Heal the world in loving memory of Michael Jackson Association" it is a serious action and Mike deserve that!He love Romania very much and for all the things he has done for us, we must prove our respect and love!Vote pro!

Of course I will be a part of a project where you may get a MICHAEL JACKSON STATUE IN YOUR TOWN! Why has no one seen this yet?

Voted "Pro". What's the other one?

"Pro" means that you agree with the petition, and "Contra" means that you are against the petition.

Thanks for your vote !

Voted. Many thanks to Heal The World In Loving Memory Of Michael Jackson Association and tv6.ro for doing this.

Am I the only one for whom that tv6.ro site doesn't load? :timer:

Anyway, where exactly in district 6 would the statue be placed? I'm asking this because it is the first time I've heard about it. Very nice idea though and I'm totally 'pro'. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to load that page :)

done!i would like a statue with him in MY own town, there are so many mj fans in bucharest:)

Back