Beautiful article.. but disgusting comments.

Rockin.

Proud Member
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-08-20-jackson-paintings_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

Its the article with the painter...

The article is really nice and the painter says things that people should read, if they did they'd learn a bit about the true Mike...

however, the painter has some paintings of topless Michael surrounded by cherubs...(which was bound to rile the haters)..

people... 'haters' are just seeing this painting and commenting the usual stuff about Michael and children and NOT reading the article..

Anyone fancy commenting about the article instead????

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-08-20-jackson-paintings_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

Its the article with the painter...

The article is really nice and the painter says things that people should read, if they did they'd learn a bit about the true Mike...

however, the painter has some paintings of topless Michael surrounded by cherubs...(which was bound to rile the haters)..

people... 'haters' are just seeing this painting and commenting the usual stuff about Michael and children and NOT reading the article..

Anyone fancy commenting about the article instead????

did you comment????

I've commented LOTS. I'm asking if anyone else wants to..

Nobody is noticing what the article says about MJ because they are too busy looking at that painting and using it to fuel their accusations!

So here we are... when there actually IS a positive article nobody reads it because they are distracted by the picture!

I've commented LOTS. I'm asking if anyone else wants to..

Nobody is noticing what the article says about MJ because they are too busy looking at that painting and using it to fuel their accusations!

So here we are... when there actually IS a positive article nobody reads it because they are distracted by the picture!

I got you..... i just wanted to read what you wrote....

i am trying to register... so i can comment.

It is sad really.. it is a wonderful article.

Thanks..:)..

I wish people would read the article.. then they might learn something. :(

The problem is most people were brainwashed by the media who character assassinated MJ at the time of the trials and still do only this time it is the circumstances surround drug use around his death.

Back