BeeGees at MSG

True! Also: Why didn't MJ record anything together with the Bee Gees?? (I know the song with Barry, but I mean the whole group) That would have been amazing.. I always picture 'Best of Joy' as a great contender for a quartet with them; it has their style

I’d like to see your list.

Ok, I'm going to take a look thorough the setlist and replace the actual entertainer with who I think would have been more appropriate.

Samuel L. Jackson Introduction
Berry Gordy

Marlon Brando Humanitarian Speech
Lionel Richie

Marc Anthony "She's Out Of My Life"
Babyface

98 Degrees, Usher and Luther Vandross "Man in the Mirror"
Boys II Men

Ok, I'm going to take a look thorough the setlist and replace the actual entertainer with who I think would have been more appropriate.

Samuel L. Jackson Introduction
Berry Gordy

Marlon Brando Humanitarian Speech
Lionel Richie

Marc Anthony "She's Out Of My Life"
Babyface

98 Degrees, Usher and Luther Vandross "Man in the Mirror"
Boys II Men
Most of these guys were not remotely as popular by this point. Which really is crazy, how quickly a fall off can be.

Reactions: MJ5
Most of these guys were not remotely as popular by this point. Which really is crazy, how quickly a fall off can be.

The tickets were going to sell off MJ and the brothers reuniting anyways, and I did consider the popularity aspect which is why I didn't touch many of the performances. Having a tribute to MJ without Berry Gordy, Diana Ross and even Quincy is a bit perplexing though.

The tickets were going to sell off MJ and the brothers reuniting anyways, and I did consider the popularity aspect which is why I didn't touch many of the performances. Having a tribute to MJ without Berry Gordy, Diana Ross and even Quincy is a bit perplexing though.
Quincy was there wasn’t he??

Back