Best April Fools Prank

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
What is the best April Fools day prank you pulled off or had done to you?

Mine was to my mother a few years ago. I came home pissed off, she asked what was wrong. I said I got pulled over and was given a huge speeding ticket. She boughed it and I confessed to the crime. LOL

Me and my wife pulled a good one on our family and friends this year. We told everyone that I had met with my boss and the assistant managers and they were so impressed with my hard work that I was being promoted to assistant manager....but if I wanted more money for the job, I'd have to accept being relocated to another store about 2 hours away.

Everyone we told bought it hook line and sinker. lol

The best April fools prank I've seen done was by my Dad. While working at a top 40 radio station in Battle Creek, Michigan in the mid 1980s, he made a comment that tickets for Billy Joel in concert were going on sale at the Kellogg Center Arena.

Well the listeners flooded the arenas ticket line, and caused arena officials to have an emergency meeting asking what the deal was about this so called concert.

Needless to say they figured out it was an april fools day stunt. My dad found out later on that while they freaked out at first about it, in the end they thought it was a great joke and weren't too upset over it. lol

Michael Jackson Loved To Play Pranks On People
April 01, 2024
Michael loved to play pranks on people and in his book Moonwalk he shares one he pulled on his then manager Frank DiLeo. “We were teasing one another and I started pulling $100 bills from his pockets and throwing them to people who were walking down below. This almost caused a riot. He was trying to stop me, but we were both laughing.” Happy April Fools’ Day!

Back