Better Duet Partner/Collaborator

Best Duet Partner & Collaborator

• Total voters
I love everything that's been done with Paul Mccartney. The Man is my favorite duo.
But I would really like more stuff with Freddie. It's a shame they never finished their songs together.

This is easy for me, I just love all 3 McCartney collabs, especially the much maligned the girl is mine is a fave. Michael and Paul as a duo could have had the same impact as Simon & Garfunkel. There was clear chemistry and both knew pop music inside out.

Hard between Paul, Stevie, and Siedah. But I will go for Stevie. The chemistry is off the charts!

In this I will also include You Haven’t Done Nothing and All I Do, by the way. I know they ain’t proper duets, but the chemistry is very much there.

@Mister_Jay_Tee

You also forgot Carole Bayer Sager, Patti Austin, Kenny Rogers, Diana Ross, Minnie Riperton, Rockwell, Princess Stéphanie, Mick Jagger, Eddie Murphy, 3T, Barry Gibb, Rebbie Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Bill Wolfer, Bryan Loren, Kenny Loggins, Sheryl Crow, Joe “King” Carrasco…

@Mister_Jay_Tee

You also forgot Carole Bayer Sager, Patti Austin, Kenny Rogers, Diana Ross, Minnie Riperton, Rockwell, Princess Stéphanie, Mick Jagger, Eddie Murphy, 3T, Barry Gibb, Rebbie Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Bill Wolfer, Bryan Loren, Kenny Loggins, Sheryl Crow, Joe “King” Carrasco…
No, it's duet partner AND collaborators. As in, they both worked on MJ songs and sang them together. You can come count some of these I guess, but it's MJ canon mostly.

No, it's duet partner AND collaborators. As in, they both worked on MJ songs and sang them together. You can come count some of these I guess, but it's MJ canon mostly.
Oh, sorry, didn’t catch that.

That’ll leave Barry Gibb. Outrage!

Paul Macartney - only because of Say, Say, Say - TGIM is fairly good and The Man not so much. I actually like some of his solo work and Wings (Guilty Pleasure). Stevie comes close as I love his own work and JGF is a good song, however Get It, isn't!

Akon - seriously, he is just .. awful, although Hold my Hand is decent only because of Michael's parts.

Siedah it is! It was a wise decision of Q to let her duet with Michael. Her voice blends perfectly with Michaels.

FM on SoS is my second choice. Wish it had been officially released on Victory.

Back