Billie Jean Rehersal footage (Help)

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
In the beginning of this video, does anybody know where the footage is from, and where I can see it. (Looks like some rehearsing for the Bad Tour)

Thanks!

-Robin

The clothes match what they're wearing when they rehearse SC in Pensacola. But I've not seen this stand alone footage before.

Hold on. Just found the 21 sec snippet on YouTube and it goes straight to Sheryl doing an interview. Maybe it's the Motown to your Town Special by MTV. Looks like it to me.

Snippet:

And here's the "Motown to Your Town" I found-it's at the beginning.

Last edited:
The clothes match what they're wearing when they rehearse SC in Pensacola. But I've not seen this stand alone footage before.

Hold on. Just found the 21 sec snippet on YouTube and it goes straight to Sheryl doing an interview. Maybe it's the Motown to your Town Special by MTV. Looks like it to me.

Snippet:

Man these rehearsals are killing me! I would honestly prefer to buy and watch rehearsals than concerts

Man these rehearsals are killing me! I would honestly prefer to buy and watch rehearsals than concerts
Oh, me too!!!!!!!!! I just love them. I'll throw this last one out for you since I watched it about 100 times today-LOL-from the same rehearsal session and Vincent looks so frazzled-especially when the dancers are kinda standing around. Made me laugh every time. :)

Thanks guys! Man I love rehearsal footage, wish there was more!

Also looking through a "suggested video" from the snippet you linked, I found the footage in this video as well:

Oh, me too!!!!!!!!! I just love them. I'll throw this last one out for you since I watched it about 100 times today-LOL-from the same rehearsal session and Vincent looks so frazzled-especially when the dancers are kinda standing around. Made me laugh every time. :)

This must have been the super early rehearsals from the 2nd Leg. Always a joy watching him create

Back