Blue Gangsta (New Production) streaming @MTV [Merged]

MJ5

Proud Member
It's truly fitting that after a long history together and in anticipation of Michael Jackson's upcoming album, MTV will exclusively release two never before heard tracks. On May 8 at 10:00 am ET, fans can go to michaeljackson.mtv.com to listen to "Blue Gangsta"!

7. BLUE GANGSTA
Written by Michael Jackson and Dr. Freeze
Vocals Produced by Michael Jackson and Dr. Freeze
Produced by Timbaland, Jerome Harmon, King Logan and Daniel Jones

I don't think they could make the original version better but I am very excited about the new production anyway. :chillin:

(Hopefully its not as boring as the new STTR-Production, couldn't feel that song at all.)

Last edited:
Re: Blue Gangsta (New Production) streaming @MTV

Hahaha I ran here thinking you had a link posted to the song LOL.

Im hyped about this. I hope its a killer song!! I love Blue Gangsta

10:00 am ET

so.. In how many hours do we get the online-stream?

Hope lots enjoy it. Although I admit I dont love all the new productions I still cant wait to hear everything.

10:00 am ET

so.. In how many hours do we get the online-stream?

In 4 hours and 10 minutes!

This is a remix I might enjoy more than the original version, because I always thought the production was kinda of weak (well, too unfinished). The vocals does the song.

Let's see

It's truly fitting that after a long history together and in anticipation of Michael Jackson's upcoming album, MTV will exclusively release two never before heard tracks. On May 8 at 10:00 am ET, fans can go to michaeljackson.mtv.com to listen to "Blue Gangsta"!

7. BLUE GANGSTA
Written by Michael Jackson and Dr. Freeze
Vocals Produced by Michael Jackson and Dr. Freeze
Produced by Timbaland, Jerome Harmon, King Logan and Daniel Jones

I don't think they could make the original version better but I am very excited about the new production anyway. :chillin:

(Hopefully its not as boring as the new STTR-Production, couldn't feel that song at all.)

This is a really interesting album release approach they are taking. Releasing the tracks one day at a time, do you think it's an attempt to push sales whilst side stepping the torrent leads? I mean, Epic realize it's gonna leak, so why not make it available themselves in little chunks to build up excitement - clever!

This is such exiting times !!!

This album will be the best posthumous album ever released !!!

Ugh, this better be available to rest of the countries

I can't wait. - This is also a Timbaland production right??

This is a really interesting album release approach they are taking. Releasing the tracks one day at a time, do you think it's an attempt to push sales whilst side stepping the torrent leads? I mean, Epic realize it's gonna leak, so why not make it available themselves in little chunks to build up excitement - clever!

I think it is indeed a very clever strategy. And I am VERY surprised it hasn't leaked by now!

I can't wait. - This is also a Timbaland production right??

Indeed it is.

What time is it on in UK/IRL time?

^^

UK time 3:pm

15:00 I think ;)

I also think this way it was brilliant way to keep Michael and new album on media minds = free advertising for the album.

I remembered that I read John Branca's interview a while ago in which he was talking about streaming, so I dug it out http://steveleeds.wordpress.com/2014/02/19/john-branca-qa/

It is worth of reading what he says about new means to deliver music

So far Timbaland has only made great production - so I can't wait to hear his take on Blue Gangsta!!

Yes, I just heard this a few minutes ago and take back my previous comment. AWFUL

Thankfully we get the originals. But if the last 3 Tracks really sounds like that snippets, I dont understand why the Standard Version would have included this mysterios Remakes..

I had been a fan of the project til yesterday :/

I hope I dont judge too early.

Thankfully we get the originals. But if the last 3 Tracks really sounds like that snippets, I dont understand why the Standard Version would have included this mysterios Remakes..

I had been a fan of the project til yesterday :/

I hope I dont judge too early.

If it happens that you have judged it too early, would you post public apology and agree to eat your foot like Spyce promised if Xscape doesn't hit no 1?

Blue Gangsta Now Streaming @ MTV.com

blue-gangsta.png

Check out http://michaeljackson.mtv.com to listen to Blue Gangsta now!

Last edited:
Re: Blue Gangsta Now Streaming @ MTV.com

I'm loving Blue Gangsta! So great.

Heard it. :D Nice production. But its gonna be the demo version for me. :D Missing those beats.

I can't hear it!!

After the buffering, I heard it! So great a song! I wanna cry, so great!!!!!!!
Thank you, Michael.

Amazing song!!!!!

Back