BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL Fans

Sorry off topic but my mum is SO addicted.
She watches them e v e r y day and then she complains me why i watch those "silly series" i watch :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I use to love the show but can't stomach it now until they put my girl Brooke and boy Ridge back togther for good with out the slimy Nick messin them up i aint watchin and i can't stand that holier than thou Tayliar!

Sorry off topic but my mum is SO addicted.
She watches them e v e r y day
and then she complains me why i watch those "silly series" i watch :rolleyes:

Oh and how that sounds so familiar :lol: My mom even tapes it if she's not able to watch it when it's on :rolleyes:

I used to watch it also, like yearrrsss ago :p Before it became so boring.. and Brooke.. oh Brooke.. She's been married with almost every man in that show (which is possible only in BATB's!) and still after years she can't decide whether to marry Ridge or not :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a true B&B fan... I absolutely love it... and I'm 21! lol

i too want Brooke and Ridge back together. I miss them!!

The only reason i used to watch it was Hunter Tylo. Is she one of the hottest women in television or what?

Oh and how that sounds so familiar :lol: My mom even tapes it if she's not able to watch it when it's on :rolleyes:

I used to watch it also, like yearrrsss ago :p Before it became so boring.. and Brooke.. oh Brooke.. She's been married with almost every man in that show (which is possible only in BATB's!) and still after years she can't decide whether to marry Ridge or not :lol:

I have a mom like that too, except SoapNet's replaced the VCR. :lol: I don't really watch B&B but I know about it because of my mom. She loves it....and One Life to Live, Days of Our Lives, All My Children, General Hospital, and Young and the Restless. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, same here.
And who has to tape them if she's not home..? Me, of course :rolleyes: :lol:

i can't believe this thread is here. i'm a b and b fan.

looks like ashley loves to draw in the creeps. lol

and Taylor needs to stand up for herself.

Rick is a slimeball.

Nick is the darth vader of slimeballs..

and i love how heather tom is fitting into the new agressive role of Katie

I use to love the show but can't stomach it now until they put my girl Brooke and boy Ridge back togther for good with out the slimy Nick messin them up i aint watchin and i can't stand that holier than thou Tayliar!

I LOVE YOU!! :lol: I'm a Brooke and Ridge fan, too. :wub: I haven't watched that show since I went back to work (a little more than a year) but I was addicted to 3 soaps for a bit before MJ's trial and used to program my VCR to record them while I was working.

Sounds like nothing has changed tho.LOL! Taylor gets right on my nerves, too (holier than thou AND wimpy) and STEPHANIE, the meddling mother/mother-in-law from Hell! Grrrr!!

I watched that story from they first aired years ago. Can't believe Ridge, affectionately known as Darth Vader becuz of his voice, is getting gray hairs. I remember when he was a young Chippendales-looking thing on there. :lol:

For those of you that are HUGE Brooke fans and B&B fans in general, I just created a new forum yesterday! Visit http://kklfans.freeforums.org/ Hope you guys will join and we can get the chat started over there!!!! Send me private messages if you guys join and we can communicate better!!!

I agree! Brooke and Ridge belong TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vncwilliam whaddup!! Hope to see you on the forum, Katherine Kelly Lang Fans!

Come join guys! We can keep up with this better there!

Christina

she wants to leave in about a year's time, even though cast and audiences alike are begging her to stay. and..well...if she leaves..that's gunna hurt.

that is so sad :-(

I didn't hear any reports yet. Where is that news from?

thanks for the heads up

she wants to leave in about a year's time, even though cast and audiences alike are begging her to stay. and..well...if she leaves..that's gunna hurt.

Maybe Stephanie becomes homeless again.. Remember when that happened?

But this time no one will be able to find her.. :p

Last edited:
wow, thanks for the notice vnc... wow...

Reeta, I DO remember that!!!! GOOD MEMORY! I've got this 20th anniversary book that tells the whole story from day one up until right before Brooke is raped (That was so sad, but incredible acting by KKL!!!)

Still can't believe about Stephanie :(

Back