Bon Jovi

can't wait for their new album - The Circle! wooohooo Nov. 10 :)

Bon Jovi are amazing!!! I saw them live on their have a nice day tour in 2006. It's funny because we were only talking about it the other day, that next time they tour we will go and see them

Hmm. Bon Jovi. There's pretty much good songs by Bon Jovi. I've heard It's My Life like million times, sometimes hating and sometimes loving it but still never getting bored of it! And of course there's much more, Everyday is one of my favourites to name one. ;)

To quote my girl Madonna - words are useless, especially sentences.......in this particular case it's much, much safer to let the music do the talkin' :D

And now i can add a word or two :p If it wasn't obvious already, i are a huge BON JOVI fan. I looooove their music and i think they fantastic live performers :bow::clap::cheeky: and it goes on and on and on.....LOL

I remember how back in the summer of 1995 Scream was succeeding Always as an European no.1. Has it been a long time or what???

Kick ass riffs, wonderful lyrics for anyone who has ever been truly in love, great videos with wonderful locations such as Rome, a zest and a lust for life like few others are capable of sustaining for so long and a few worthy causes supported over the years - these men are amazing, they really are.

JON, RICHIE, DAVID, TICO from the :heart: I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOUUUUUU.

God bless you, your families and your crew

* m sal*

P.S. Whoever said they needed to release another live DVD, i agreeee.

P.S.S. Who had nasty, judgmental words about their music can take their silly little comments and shuv 'em where the sun don't shine. That kinda crap isn't tolerated where i are around. Nobody forces you to like anyone's music. But u ain't gotta be a sanctimonious prick up on a musical high horse and insult people's work and millions other that do happen not only appreciate, but love said pieces of ART.

Last edited:
Anyone seeing them later this year?

I can't wait.....Hyde Park, July 5th :)

I would love to see them, they came to Costa Rica in 2010 but I didn't go because I was mourning Michael. I didn't want to go to any concert for a year.

Back