Britney Spears

The Wade & James clips she posted do not mention MJ, so I'm not sure Britney is now of the belief MJ is/was guilty. Her entire caption is about her own trauma during the c-ship and trauma in general, nothing about MJ in general. Britney may not even be aware of those accusations by Wade & James.

Britney never stopped supporting MJ over the years, even after LN. She never cancelled him and she danced to his music during her dance videos in recent years. I'll need more words from her to know for sure she believes MJ was guilty of such crimes.

That said, she's now deleted the entire post, and I'm now reading that Robson stopped following her...

Why she deleted it.. or it was her CM who posted it and she asked it to delete. Anyway.
Hope fans won't in an hysterian mood about her

Last edited:
I'm giving her no wiggle room - mental issues or not. Wade is only known as the MJ grifter these days.

The podcast is with James - also only known for being an MJ grifter.

She can go to hell - and save the psychotic MJ dance videos & positive posts when the Biopic comes out.

I wouldn't pay attention to anything Britney Spears is posting...

The girl is seriously unwell and that conservatorship was probably the right thing for her, she's mentally unstable.

From her weird and creepy dancing to her spouting gibberish nonsense - pay no attention.

I fear her life will end in tragedy within the next few years.

Last edited:
She's free to support who she wants, fans have to accept this.
Probably she didn't post this personally, but it was by her social media team.

I read what Britneys account wrote and I have no idea if it means she thinks MJ was guilty or not or if it was just an excuse to babble on about her own issues etc. It was hard to follow. It did not mention MJ anywhere.

The best thing for every MJ fan would be to block Wade, James and Britney Spears on every social media platform and be done with it. What Britney thinks has no relevance at all anyway.

She's free to support who she wants, fans have to accept this.
Probably she didn't post this personally, but it was by her social media team.
I highly doubt Britney has a social media team 😂 no way would they allow all those crazy posts and videos to go out.

I'm afraid Britney is one step away from being put in a straightjacket.

Being supported by Britney is not necessarily a positive thing these days.

I highly doubt Britney has a social media team 😂 no way would they allow all those crazy posts and videos to go out.

I'm afraid Britney is one step away from being put in a straightjacket.

It was reported many users have access to her Instagram account. And there is a conspiracy theory that some of those users may actually want her to look unhinged. More on the matter here.

I wouldn't pay attention to anything Britney Spears is posting...

The girl is seriously unwell and that conservatorship was probably the right thing for her, she's mentally unstable.

From her weird and creepy dancing to her spouting gibberish nonsense - pay no attention.

I fear her life will end in tragedy within the next few years.

The c-ship actually contributed to her mental distress. Have you heard her live court testimony? She underwent terrible abuse during the c-ship, incl. lithium overmedication and being forced (legally threatened) to go on the 2018 Piece of Me Tour.

Britney was reportedly told the c-ship would end after the 2009 Circus Tour, which was supposed to be that big test of her sanity and stability. (The c-ship was also reportedly instrumental in helping Britney obtain insurance for the tour.) 97 shows!!! Britney did not miss one of them! Only one show was cancelled, and that was due to a contract dispute. That tour proved that she had stabilized a lot! They should have terminated the c-ship while making sure Britney still had access to mental health programs, financial advisers, etc. But no! They reneged on their promise and kept it permanent until she pulled the plug on the Domination residency, refused to do any more work and the #FreeBritney movement erupted. She has a lot of healing to do.

Back