Calling all michael jackson fans in florida

MJshines4ever

Proud Member
Would like to see how many of you that live in Florida would be interested in being part of a Florida MJ Fan Club. Right now, I am trying to see how much interest there would be. Hopefully, there will be enough of you that would want to be part of this and then we could move forward. Please let me know what area you live in as that would be an important factor in planning future events and share any feedback you have on this. It would be awesome if we could get lots of people that are loyal admirers of Michael and start our own club in his honor!

Hi Dolli,

I think I am a member of your FB page. I would appreciate it if you know of any others that might be interested in an MJ Fan Club, if you could let them know. I still need several more people to move forward with this. Also if you would drop me an email at MJtribute100@yahoo.com and then I will put you on the list for those that are interested in being part of this. Once I get enough people, I will contact you. : - )

Hi MJshines4ever, I am from East Coast of South Florida and I am looking for people that are loyal to Michael, would be interested to work together. Let me know. tx

Hello There, I have been searching for Fans of Michael Jackson in the Florida area and happened to come across this topic. My name is Anna and I have lived in Florida my whole life. I adore Michael Jackson and I hope this thread is still active. I would love to meet and befriend some Florida MJ fans.

Back