Can someone confirm that is GYWOOM CDQ LEAK is real?

SVEN DURENIZBURG

Proud Member
This YouTuber claims to have gotten it from trading with multiple people. I find it suspicious for some random to leak the full song, but I don't know.

What is the best available version we have to date? As in the most complete, yet highest quality.

The "full" original leak we had, wasn't full after all?

What is the best available version we have to date? As in the most complete, yet highest quality.

No it was edited to be shorter and the quality was degraded. The original file hasn't leaked. Just fan edits.

This YouTuber claims to have gotten it from trading with multiple people. I find it suspicious for some random to leak the full song, but I don't know.

Clearly fake. This has nothing to do with the original file.

(posted in the wrong thread; delete please)

The best one for me and the to go version is @kai's remake. It sounds incredibly good and authentic.

The best one for me and the to go version is @kai's remake. It sounds incredibly good and authentic.
This mix also is incredibly good- it captures the punchiness of the real track. Although, the instrumental break isn’t entirely accurate.

This mix also is incredibly good- it captures the punchiness of the real track. Although, the instrumental break isn’t entirely accurate.
And is Kai's version more accurate in terms of the instrumental breakdown? Haven't heard his, nor do I know how the break down is suppose to be. I still haven't heard CGWYOOM "fully" other than snippets, but I'm thinking of doing it soon, hence asking for the best available version

Oh god I love everything about this song. Hope it will be eventually released properly. Sounds super fresh, still.

I like the vocals of CGYWOOM, unlike the songs on Invincible they actually sound like MJ; strong, clear and soulful! The chorus is very dull though.. I do miss his 80s songwriting..

Back