Cant see pictures

1958MJJmoonwalker7

Applehead_MJ
whenever i see people posting pictures, i can 99% of the time never see it. it shows up as a bunch of letters and numbers. i can still see signature pictures, though. can someone please help me? i have adressed this issue before but an admin member hasnt gotten back to me (probably because it was an informal question). also, how can i tag people in a post?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 6.23.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 6.23.52 PM.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
can you send me link of one such post with picture to check if its visible to others. Many pictures from OLD threads are not available anymore.

For tagging you can use @ , it shows options as you start typing letters of member name e.g. @1958MJJmoonwalker7

can you send me link of one such post with picture to check if its visible to others. Many pictures from OLD threads are not available anymore.

For tagging you can use @ , it shows options as you start typing letters of member name e.g. @1958MJJmoonwalker7
I can tag people now (thank you!), and you are right; i think i just cant see old pictures. i checked for new ones in different threads and i can see all of them. thanks!

Back