Cascio Tracks - Are the Songs Fake?

I don't think Michael sings any of these songs, but if it turns out that it actually was Michael singing on the Cascio tracks, then I would say that it's his worst vocal performance ever. His rough and scratchy vocals on the HIStory Tour sounded better than anything I heard from the Cascio tracks.

And I'd also say that they are the worst songs he's ever created

What's next? They'll say he sang those songs with his head down the toilet?

He sang them with his head down the toilet into a pipe which then went through some software that makes you sound like a goat. That's how it happened.

Heard the three Cascio tracks that made the Michael album for the first time in a long while yesterday and I can say with absolute certainty that Michael sings not even a single note on Breaking News and Monster. On Keep Your Head Up however, I can hear Michael on certain parts but it's sung mostly by an imposter.

Heard the three Cascio tracks that made the Michael album for the first time in a long while yesterday and I can say with absolute certainty that Michael sings not even a single note on Breaking News and Monster. On Keep Your Head Up however, I can hear Michael on certain parts but it's sung mostly by an imposter.

Have you heard the other ones that didn't make the album? They sound even less like him and one of them has the worst vocals I've heard in my life Hahah.

Nothing significant surfaced so far, however some fans took legal tactic (e. g. "we never said all lead vocals performed by MJ" ) from defendant attorney as excuse to back their own opinion, again! Even worse, they started to say Estate and Sony admitted Cascio songs are fake while they didn't. There was nothing but legal tactic, key players haven't addressed anything yet.

Doesn't it seem suspicious that Sony's first defense tactic is to use that technicality rather than present any of the so-called "evidence" that they've claimed to possess (lyric sheets, audio forensic comparisons)?

You're right that there's no direct acknowledgment of guilt, but it still makes no sense as to why that would be their immediate response. It certainly gives off the implication that they know they're backed into a corner and need a way out. Whether or not key players have spoken yet, this certainly shows that Sony has no interest in supporting the Cascio tracks.

But how could you make this type of claim when Cascio songs were in McClain's hands in the first place, and sh*t just started when his mix was rejected? Ask Cascio's, Teddy Riley, Randy Jackson for the full story if you are interested.

What? Where did this claim come from?

I can't find a single piece of information corroborating that. Just the opposite in fact -- as early as October 2010 there were reports that McClain had questioned their authenticity. Jackie Jackson even took to Twitter in November 2010 to acknowledge that he and McClain had been trying to pull the Cascio tracks from Michael for weeks.

Teddy Riley's word is effectively useless.

Oh, all the Jackson family members resisted Cascio songs? Where was Marlon? Where was Tito? How could you say "all" when at least two siblings haven't voiced their opinions yet? Also, let's not forget Rebbie Jackson and Austin Brown attended James Porte, the co-writer of Cascio songs, and Marie-Nicole Cascio's wedding. Such "betrayers", eh? Even Paris Jackson seemed to have forgotten about these "fake" tracks, and hung with Eddie Cascio and his family recently. Maybe she was still too young, just needed some old pals to accompany with her for a while? Ironic!

Whether or not Marlon and Tito made a public statement doesn't detract from the fact that his children, his brothers, and (I believe) his mother all said they believed them to be fake.

I can't seem to find any proof that Paris spent time with the Cascios recently. Link?

Are you attempting to acknowledge that the Jackson family may be lying? Seems like a stretch, considering the fact that Eddie has a far stronger reason to lie than Paris or Prince do. (The Jackson kids get paid regardless of what songs appear on the album, while Eddie only gets paid if his songs are included.)

What about Humberto Gatica? What about Stuart Brawley? We shouldn't believe those who said Cascio songs were Michael, they must have been paid to lie? Why not back off and wait on the result of lawsuit instead of jumping at a conclusion?

When did Humberto Gatica ever make a statement on the Cascios? I can't find any source on that.

Have you heard the other ones that didn't make the album? They sound even less like him and one of them has the worst vocals I've heard in my life Hahah.

No, I've never listened to the other Cascio tracks and truth be told, I have no desire to.

I just found the singer of the cascio tracks
CBwQZ9nUgAAYU2A.jpg

I actually don't think they're all entirely disposable.

The 2010 remix of Stay is actually pretty great if I'm being honest. Burn Tonight has potential were it not for the insanely stupid lyrics. And All Right is a rather nice listen (but maybe that's because it's a complete lift from Stranger in Moscow).

Everything else is embarrassing though.

I actually don't think they're all entirely disposable.

The 2010 remix of Stay is actually pretty great if I'm being honest. Burn Tonight has potential were it not for the insanely stupid lyrics. And All Right is a rather nice listen (but maybe that's because it's a complete lift from Stranger in Moscow).

Everything else is embarrassing though.

I can't enjoy these songs knowing what they were recorded for. Some of them are decent if you like generic pop.

Doesn't it seem suspicious that Sony's first defense tactic is to use that technicality rather than present any of the so-called "evidence" that they've claimed to possess (lyric sheets, audio forensic comparisons)?

You're right that there's no direct acknowledgment of guilt, but it still makes no sense as to why that would be their immediate response. It certainly gives off the implication that they know they're backed into a corner and need a way out. Whether or not key players have spoken yet, this certainly shows that Sony has no interest in supporting the Cascio tracks.

Postings like this simply show that, pardon me, many fans (generally speaking) don't know much about court cases and legal proceedings. If my lawyers would not try to dismiss the case THEN it would look suspicious to me and I would want to replace my lawyers. You don't present any evidence at this stage (it's still pre-trial), you're trying to take away the legal basis for a case (that's why they tried anti-SLAPP as well), that's what it's all about.

What their lawyers did made infact perfect sense (for anyone with expertise about the law). What Sony (& the other defendants) has (have) no interest in, is a court case. But this will go to trial for sure, don't worry. It's got nothing to do with them allegedly not supporting the tracks which they will have to once this goes to trial.

You must understand that anyone NOT in the know about the law, would most likely come to (false) conclusions like you did.
You find it suspicious because you could not see it coming
and you could not see it coming because you lack the specific knowledge regarding established law practice.

That's the very same that happened to MJ with the bogus allegations in 1993 and 2003.
As a matter of fact, unfortunately, the general public does hardly understand why and how someone is charged and they suspect you quite fast. For every case you will have people on both sides. When MJ's lawyers recommended him to settle the 1993 case out-of-court, some people concluded an admittance of "guilt". Same here regarding Sony/Estate.
It's a logical issue of society & education: your life time is limited and humans only learn certain things while they have no or little knowledge about other things. If you don't study law, how are you supposed to really understand it?

^^ Questioning the legal tactics of a certain party and considering their comments to be questionable and partially errant doesn't equate to a lack of law knowledge.

Anyone who cares enough, the anti-SLAPP motion can be found here. Give it a read.

I'll go into detail with this later on when I have time. But what I can say is that the final two pages of this document clearly outline that Sony/the Estate are confident, on a legal basis, that they will emerge victorious from this case, though they give absolutely no indication that they themselves are faithful that the tracks are authentic. It's all in the phrasing.

Serova's lawyer would be an idiot not to use this in his case. They pretty much fed him their doubt.

the final two pages of this document clearly outline that Sony/the Estate are confident, on a legal basis, that they will emerge victorious from this case, though they give absolutely no indication that they themselves are faithful that the tracks are authentic. It's all in the phrasing.

Serova's lawyer would be an idiot not to use this in his case. They pretty much fed him their doubt.

Do you understand what "anti-SLAPP" means? It's not relevant for an upcoming trial. The lawyers of the Estate/Sony/Cascio tried to dismiss the case and it didn't work, fortunately (which I had explained on MaxJax). Anti-SLAPP was only a convenient tool for a possible dismissal of the case, it has caused a significant proceeding delay (approx. one and a half year) and it was possible that the plaintiff's lawyers or the judge would commit crucial errors in their arguments and rulings (they had to deal with a lot of case law where both parties had to find examples in similar case rulings, trying to convince the judge that this and that had to be applied or not [eg. "commercial speak", "public interest" etc.]). It needs good lawyers and a bright judge to proceed with such a complex case.

With all due respect, AlwaysThere, you have just demonstrated that you are misinterpreting legal tactics. You are interpreting too much into a writing (or into arguments) that aims (aim) at a specific purpose only.

Last edited:
I have searched Jason Malachi on internet before,I find that when he sing a song,the distinguishing feature is the trill at end of ever lyrics,powerless than Michael,if you have listened his song called “let me go”and compare it with BN、KYHU and Monster,you'll know

These songs by white Michael Jackson impersonator Jason Malachi should be removed from the posthumous 2010 Michael album.

These songs by white Michael Jackson impersonator Jason Malachi should be removed from the posthumous 2010 Michael album.

i agree they should be removed. it's doesn't matter if he's white but those songs should be removed because it's not michael. it's been 10 years and they still on there. ridiculous.

Back