Celebrities Supporting Michael

I 100% agree with you. I feel Michael was pretty much in his own league in all ways. Tbh, I sort of feel that's what Babyface was trying to say.
He absolutely was and he did a good job. Made a pleasant change. But this fantasy world of mine where it doesn't even happen, it's awesome!

Regardless, I just love Babyface's whole response and how he referred to Michael as magical.
He totally nailed it. 🥰

He is so correct too. The fact that Michael is constantly getting new fans of all ages says so much. His talent eclipses the world. His magic is undeniable.
It constantly amazes me. Michael clearly has the power but it is still astonishing to see.

He absolutely was and he did a good job. Made a pleasant change. But this fantasy world of mine where it doesn't even happen, it's awesome!
yes, such a fantasy world is definitely superior :)

It constantly amazes me. Michael clearly has the power but it is still astonishing to see.
It really is!! I mean, I count myself in this of course since I am a new fan this year and now so fiercely committed to him. However, I am most impressed by the young people who are obsessed with him and who work so hard to defend his legacy, preserve his memory, spread his content, etc. Think about how amazing that is. He is not just growing his fanbase, he is growing a PASSIONATE fan base who love him, not just his music. That's unbelievable when you think about it. He had more garbage thrown at him than anyone else, but his presence, his energy, and his magic are so strong that it permeates through it all to create these fans that are just wild about him. This is so hard for people to do in their own generation, let alone years after passing away. He's competing with contemporary artists for attention, but he is not able to tour, or put out new music, or interview, or participate in social media -- those are all the things that artists today have to constantly do if they hope to stay relevant. He's staying relevant without any of that.

I know I'm not saying anything really profound here lol. I guess I'm just thinking about what all of this truly says about Michael's power. It's not just that he was famous during his lifetime, it's that he was completely unforgettable. Nothing about his charisma can be confined to the decades of his superstardom. He is too powerful. None of his contemporaries have had the same success with new audiences and he was up against so much more in terms of legacy and reputation. It's just.... sigh. He is so amazing.

2pac-michael-jackson-1200x675.png

I can't split these pictures! I just want the Michael bit of the photo. Gah!

This gold leotard photo is awesome!

Did someone say split the picture! Challenge accepted! But I am going to post it on a different thread, no points for guessing which one :cool:

As if he could pull off a gold leotard!! :ROFLMAO: Only Michael!
Love Mike and PAC. Just not a fan of the gold leotard. Felt the same about the History tour gold outfit. I didn’t think the clunky shin pads worked at all. For some reason his dancing didn’t look as good with them on.

Love Mike and PAC. Just not a fan of the gold leotard. Felt the same about the History tour gold outfit. I didn’t think the clunky shin pads worked at all. For some reason his dancing didn’t look as good with them on.
OMG :eek: you did not just say that! Insulting the Dangerous and HIStory outfits and dancing all in one sentence :eek:, take it back RIGHT NOW! :devilish:

PS: Just kidding, everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

WWE wrestler Shinsuke Nakamura did this pose at a non-televised show recently (linking directly because it won't let me embed for some reason):

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiWfuSTNSkO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
omg!!

Found this quote yesterday and I've only just realised it's the same guy. Interesting quote from him about Michael on an old thread:

More Halloween stuff, though being CNN there was obvious mention of LN and 2005. I am waiting for the day when mention of LN also includes "fake".

More Halloween stuff, though being CNN there was obvious mention of LN and 2005. I am waiting for the day when mention of LN also includes "fake".
I don't know, I think it's a pretty fair summary. Said everything's been denied and that he was acquitted. LN will not include fake unless something else happens.

I don't know, I think it's a pretty fair summary. Said everything's been denied and that he was acquitted. LN will not include fake unless something else happens.

I definitely appreciate that it at least mentioned what I've bolded above. I do sort of question why it was even necessary to mention LN in this case. It's totally irrelevant to the actual topic. It just seems silly to me that it's mentioned in situations like this, but whatever.

Also, I don't want to argue with anyone about this, but I personally am so disgusted by how his possessions are being treated. A performance piece like a hat he wore for Smooth Criminal shouldn't be part of a Halloween costume for a child. It'd be one thing if Michael gave it away to a child, but I just find it kind of grotesque that they are buying and wearing his clothing (like how they altered his jacket so it would fit North now). There's just a general lack of respect here. I have so many more thoughts on this, but I already have a migraine, and I just can't go any further with this lol.

Also, I don't want to argue with anyone about this, but I personally am so disgusted by how his possessions are being treated. A performance piece like a hat he wore for Smooth Criminal shouldn't be part of a Halloween costume for a child. It'd be one thing if Michael gave it away to a child, but I just find it kind of grotesque that they are buying and wearing his clothing (like how they altered his jacket so it would fit North now). There's just a general lack of respect here. I have so many more thoughts on this, but I already have a migraine, and I just can't go any further with this lol.
These are my thoughts exactly. I dislike every single thing about this story.

I guess I have a different opinion. I liked the fact that she dresses up as Michael in a positive way. It feels like a way of showing support. Not happy with the fact that his clothes were altered, but it does not seem like out of disrespect or disregard.

These are my thoughts exactly. I dislike every single thing about this story.
This story actually went viral several times on Twitter. I'm talking like 100K plus likes and shares, with the VAST majority of comments upset on behalf of MJ. Part of this outrage follows another story that went viral about Kim K wearing Marilyn Monroe's dress to the Met Gala and, supposedly, damaging it. There's a general consensus that this family does not have a lot of respect when it comes to conservation of these important artifacts.

Still, lots of people disagree and I definitely don't want to argue with anyone. Everyone is welcome to view this situation as they do. But I feel pretty strongly about it haha.

Part of this outrage follows another story that went viral about Kim K wearing Marilyn Monroe's dress to the Met Gala and, supposedly, damaging it.
Yes, I remember that, and that was indeed very disrespectful. So maybe by extension this is the same. 🤔 In any case, I was still happy to see them supporting Michael in their own way.
I do hope we reach a point where media stops mentioning LN unnecessarily.

I like the celebs who genuinely changed their outlook too like Dave Chappelle & Katt Williams. Their early material was clearly motivated by the media smear campaign on Michael but after Leaving Neverland they both have came around on their stance on if he really did it or not.

65420595-11521145-The_book_reveals_a_never_before_seen_heart_wrenching_letter_a_gr-a-42_1670614297577.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor: The Grit and Glamour of an Icon, by Kate Andersen Brower reveals the actress's never-before-seen letter to Michael Jackson after his death
In the emotional posthumous note, the Hollywood icon said Jackson was in her 'thoughts and heart continuously' and that she was in 'pain' over his loss.

She wrote: 'My Beloved Michael, I hope you remember how much I love you - and miss you.

'You are in my thoughts and heart continuously. It is like a high-pitched scream is in my heart. I mourn you. I am in pain. When will I ever see you again? I love you too much and always will. Yours, Elizabeth

North West Lip-Syncs to Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror' on TikTok — WATCH​

The 9-year-old daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West paid tribute to the late singer in a hilarious video shared via a joint TikTok account of herself and her mom​

Back