Celebrities Supporting Michael

Updated List

Piers Morgan - Popular UK Journalist/Host
Paul Mooney - Comedian
Darren Hayes - Austrailian Singer (Savage Garden)
Wendy Williams - Controversial Talk Show Host
Tariq Nasheed - Host/Social Influencer
Geraldo Rivera - Fox News Reporter
Stephanie Mills - Singer
Joseline Hernandez - Reality TV Star
Brett Barnes - Friend of Jackson Family
Kelley Parker - Actress/Dancer
Ne-Yo - R&B Superstar
Rodney Jerkins - Producer
Adrian Grant - Writer
Brad Samberg - Music Producer/Engineer
MatPat - Youtube Game/Film Theorist
Timor Steffans - TII Dance
Emmanuel Lewis - Child Actor
Mark Lester - Child Actor
Darrin Henson - Dancer "Darrin's Dance Moves"

Rapper T.I has just defended MJ as well.

Aaron Carter and Mo'Nique, too.

Last edited:
Rapper T.I has just defended MJ as well.

Aaron Carter and Mo'Nique, too.

On Ti's post, the following "liked":

Justin Bieber (!)
Jermaine Dupri
Rita Ora
Teyana Taylor
LeToya Luckett
Luke James
Phaedra Parks
Hit-Boy (Producer)

Michael is especially loved in the music artist community. I think because of how sensitive the accusations, many are afraid to speak up in support for fear of offending or alienating their fanbase. I sense many were waiting for someone to speak up in his favor to show their endorsement.

Artists especially are most privy to how the press can make or break, so likely identify with Michael's plight.

Really not surprised by the support TBH. The silence that greeted the doc from Hollywood (save for a few) spoke volumes.

MJLife;4247358 said:

Justin Bieber (!)
Jermaine Dupri
Rita Ora
Teyana Taylor
LeToya Luckett
Luke James
Phaedra Parks
Hit-Boy (Producer)

Michael is especially loved in the music artist community. I think because of how sensitive the accusations, many are afraid to speak up in support for fear of offending or alienating their fanbase. I sense many were waiting for someone to speak up in his favor to show their endorsement.

Artists especially are most privy to how the press can make or break, so likely identify with Michael's plight.

Really not surprised by the support TBH. The silence that greeted the doc from Hollywood (save for a few) spoke volumes.

I’m SO glad to see TIs post get support from people like Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber (!)
Jermaine Dupri
Rita Ora
Teyana Taylor
LeToya Luckett
Luke James
Phaedra Parks
Hit-Boy (Producer)

Didn't Jermaine Dupri support the doc tho? Why is he liking his post?

I'm pretty sure you can add the likes of Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder and Chris Tucker

I saw Evan Ross liked and replied to a post Brandi Jackson made about Wade being a liar on "Instagram". He said "truth" in response to her post so I think we can add Evan to the list.

<header class="" style="box-sizing: inherit;">Icon, Unfiltered: Stephanie Mills Talks Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, and Why the Music Industry Doesn't Honor Black Artists</header><header class="" style="box-sizing: inherit;"><time class="meta__time updated" datetime="2019-03-09T15:47:00-05:00" style="color: rgb(125, 125, 125); box-sizing: inherit;">Today 3:47pm</time>Filed to: STEPHANIE MILLS</header>From an interview of singer, Stephanie Mills:

TR: You used date Michael Jackson in the early &#8216;80s. I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ve heard of HBO&#8217;s Leaving Neverland documentary; did you watch it?

SM: I&#8217;m familiar with it but I won&#8217;t be watching it because he didn&#8217;t do the things&#8212;they said he was already clear. He went to court. So why are they doing it? It&#8217;s purely to make money. So, I will not be watching it, because I don&#8217;t believe any of that is true. I know for a fact that it&#8217;s not true.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/icon-unfiltered-stephanie-mills-talks-michael-jackson-1833177760

Last edited:
Jennifer Batten - Michael's guitarist for many years. Full support on Facebook

Updated List

Piers Morgan - Popular UK Journalist/Host
Paul Mooney - Comedian
Darren Hayes - Austrailian Singer (Savage Garden)
Wendy Williams - Controversial Talk Show Host
Tariq Nasheed - Host/Social Influencer
Geraldo Rivera - Fox News Reporter
Stephanie Mills - Singer
Joseline Hernandez - Reality TV Star
Brett Barnes - Friend of Jackson Family
Kelley Parker - Actress/Dancer
Ne-Yo - R&B Superstar
Rodney Jerkins - Producer
Adrian Grant - Writer
Brad Sundberg - Music Producer/Engineer
MatPat - Youtube Game/Film Theorist
Timor Steffans - TII Dance
Emmanuel Lewis - Child Actor
Mark Lester - Child Actor
Darrin Henson - Dancer "Darrin's Dance Moves"

Aaron Carter
Brandi Jackson
Jennifer Batten
Macauley Culkin
Charles Thomson
Michael Bush
Evan Ross
Paris Hilton
Charlamagne the God
Teddy Riley
Stevie Wonder
Mo'nique
Rapper T. I.
John Ziegler - Senior Columnist, Mediaite

I feel so sorry for Kelley Parker - she was wonderful in support of Michael on twitter and then her account was suspended. I didn't even see her break any twitter rules.

Judi Brisse

54278856_10156119651536220_4103915365283659776_n.jpg

Christine Decroix (who sang Je ne veux pas de nous with MJ) is in full support on Facebook

She didn't sing it, it was Siedah Garret. Christine Decroix translate this song into French.
She has a pictures with MJ in the studio, singing, and she made an interview years ago about singing with MJ.

She has a pictures with MJ in the studio, singing, and she made an interview years ago about singing with MJ.
That's weird, i always thought that it was Siedah. And in the Bad 25 booklet it's Siedah:
cy76Cgc.jpg

(And in Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu Siedah is simply named as "mujer" - woman in Spanish:))

That's weird, i always thought that it was Siedah. And in the Bad 25 booklet it's Siedah:
cy76Cgc.jpg

(And in Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu Siedah is simply named as "mujer" - woman in Spanish:))

watch Bad 25 (french version) and you will be convinced.

Billy Crawford - He commented on one of tj jacksons instagram post . :kissed:

https://www.instagram.com/tjjackson9/

"be strong brother! His legacy and also God's mercy and grace is upon you and your family! love you man!"

I wasnt looking for this . I just stumbled upon it when i opened my Instagram feed. It was Really nice to see, celebs supporting celebs ,warmed my heart

Aaron Carter - I'd Love to Punch Wade Robson's Face

Boy he just went off!

2:15 PM PT -- Wade's attorney says the tweet that has Aaron so pissed off ... did NOT come from Wade. His lawyer tells us the Twitter account was a fake, and adds Wade has been targeted by "several fraudulent postings and hackings" since 'Neverland' aired.

Aaron Carter wants to fist fight Wade Robson for the allegations he's making about Michael Jackson in "Leaving Neverland."

Aaron was on "TMZ Live" Monday to defend MJ's legacy. Aside from the accusations Wade made in the documentary -- which Aaron passionately believes to be false -- he's pissed about a tweet that he says dragged him into the conversation.

It came from an account purportedly belonging to Wade and strongly implies Aaron was either molested by MJ, or knew he was abusing other children.

Aaron says nothing could be further from the truth when it comes to his own personal experience with Michael.

The two of them used to hang out quite a bit back in the day when Aaron was a teen.

Aaron tells us he too has slept in Michael's bedroom, but assures us nothing inappropriate ever happened. He feels the 'Neverland' accusers are lying -- especially Wade -- because they had every opportunity to come forward while Michael was alive, but didn't.

In fact, both Wade and James Safechuck have previously denied Michael Jackson abused them as youngsters. Wade continued to support Michael well into adulthood as well, even testifying on his behalf in MJ's 2005 criminal case.

As Aaron puts it, they're stomping on an icon's grave ... who doesn't have a chance to defend himself now.

Originally Published -- 1:33 PM PT

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/03/...son-michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-claims/

Back