What’s your pick?

• Chicago Original

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • 2014 Remix

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I pick the original. The remix feels just like what it is a remix. I don’t feel it, the music doesn’t fit the lyrics and singing style imo
I like the midtempo smokey vibe (which means I envision a smokey shady bar with people chilling), it is intense and mysterious. The outro is really cool, I can see MJ dancing to it in my imagination, I don’t have this feeling with the remix, the atmosphere is totally different.

Neither. The original version is extremely boring and I can't get past the annoying duck sounds in the 2014 remix version.

My preferred version is the unreleased rock version from the Michael album. Chicago totally works as a rock song.

I don't think what they claim the original song is the original song. Just like dykwyca... im not stupid! That song was definitely not the same as the leak years prior to that but meh

Timbaland’s remix. It’s not even a fair comparison lol.

Yeah remix for me too. The original is awful
Timbaland’s remix. It’s not even a fair comparison lol.
Claims like this make me seriously question my own taste. I heard different people say how bad the original is while in my feeling it is the exact opposite.
The atmosphere created on the original is dreamy, loungy and laid back I love it. The remix? I don’t feel it

Everybody is different I guess

Back