Chris Tucker Live Netflix Stand Up 2015 (Michael mentioned)

I don't have Netflix, could you write what he said about Michael?

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon Jul 10
@realctucker I just saw your stand up bro that was hilarious

My wife and I intend on watching it tonight. Saw the trailer for it and it looks funny. They showed a bit of his segment about him and MJ on the set of YRMW....pretty funny. :)

He has talked about Michael before too:

:D
. Thank you so much for posting this. It was hilarious, love Chris tucker. I love prince too, but I love Michael more.

LoL.michael told Chris to shut up. Oh and the phone messages he would leave to funny.lol.

When did Michael and Chris go see prince in Vegas?

It was between 2006-2007 when Prince did a string of shows at Club 3121. Will.I.Am. was with Chris and Michael as well.

Chris Tucker is one of the few stand up comedians who can talk about Michael without making any poor taste jokes. I'll always respect him for that

I saw one of Chris Tucker's bit I think it was NAACP awards 2005 and he talked about Michael in court, it was so funny! I'm looking for this video for years now and I can't find it. The NAACP videos I've checked on Youtube don't have this part.

LOL.chris eyes really do pop out of his head. Remember Michael said that in the private home movies?

Last edited:
Man, that was great. His impression is actually really good, too. It's surprising how close he can sound when he's not a singer.

When does he start talking about Michael?

Ivy posted the segment, but I really think you should watch the entire show. It really is hilarious; I watched it the other night at about 3/4 a.m. and it had me rollin'. And nope, I didn't think it was funny because it was late lol.

Michael's part is somewhere in the middle, but if you watch only that you would miss out on a lot of super funny things. Both the beginning with the whole dating stuff and the ending with the impersonation of President Clinton are fantastic.

Chris really is brilliant. :bow: Bless him!!!!

''Of course I wouldn't go into the club with a bottle full of Bud Chris. I wouldn't do that''

LOL!

This is legitimately the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Same here. It truly was completely funny. The man is a total comedic genius. From the Friday stuff to the 5th Element to the Rush Hour movies he's just uber funny. Not to mention a very loyal and sweet friend for Michael.

200.gif

200.gif

Oh yeah, and there's this Michael video also.........:p

tumblr_md1o7x3DJv1qa26dno1_500.gif

*I bet you Neverneverland........shamone then......shamoneeeeee* LOL :clap:

And he's a total champ when it comes to charity and his trips in Africa with President Clinton. Bless him!!!

Chris+Tucker+NBA+Star+Celebrity+Game+Presented+czsLibnUaKhl.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNNN!!!! Keep groovin' with your hilarious self. Thank you.........for the movies, for the lines and all the laughter :bow:

tumblr_mwsn15ooTn1so5xtno1_400.gif

Same here. It truly was completely funny. The man is a total comedic genius. From the Friday stuff to the 5th Element to the Rush Hour movies he's just uber funny. Not to mention a very loyal and sweet friend for Michael.

200.gif

200.gif

Oh yeah, and there's this Michael video also.........:p

tumblr_md1o7x3DJv1qa26dno1_500.gif

*I bet you Neverneverland........shamone then......shamoneeeeee* LOL :clap:

And he's a total champ when it comes to charity and his trips in Africa with President Clinton. Bless him!!!

Chris+Tucker+NBA+Star+Celebrity+Game+Presented+czsLibnUaKhl.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNNN!!!! Keep groovin' with your hilarious self. Thank you.........for the movies, for the lines and all the laughter :bow:

tumblr_mwsn15ooTn1so5xtno1_400.gif

He's indeed a great guy! One of the great ones.

Back