Chris Tucker or Eddie Murphy?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Michael Jackson + Chris Tucker vs Michael Jackson + Eddie Murphy: which collaboration/duet you like more? Who, in your opinion, had better relationship/chemistry with Michael? And who do you think Michael loved more?

As for me, in my opinion, both collaborations were pretty awesome. But I noticed, that Murphy and Michael were kinda 2 competitors. Especially it can be seen in RTT music video. Not enemies, but rivals. Tucker and Michael's duet seemed to be more friendly! I actually really love, how Tucker plays his character in YRMW video. They looked like friends, but still Michael was kinda big boss, while Tucker was his kinda sidekick, but a good friend at the same time. Also watching 30th anniversary, I can see again, that Tucker was respectful to Michael. And Mike really liked Chris and his charisma. He literally made him laugh to tears 😂 Poor Michael even fell on the floor 😂 That was really cute. I think, that Michael trusted Chris. He considered him as a really close friend. And... I'm not sure, that I can say the same thing about Murphy. Maybe I'm wrong and don't know something anyway. But the way I see it, Murphy and Michael were really good partners, while Michael and Chris were 2 really good friends. I'm not a big fan of YRMW video. But Chris' involvement in video (and intro of YRMW song) was pretty decent. I love it.

I really favoured it. i called m "Seahorse" after that . his nickname. Eddie inspired me !
Also remember the time.. Eddie was cool as the king.
oh. sorry. i didn't notice, that you already wrote about RTT. then yes. i just agree with you 😅

Back