Cirque's and Immortal's flaws - Inattentions or on purpose?

MichaelD

Proud Member
Is it known why they put an arm band on their left arm while Michael always wore it on his right?
I mean seriously, as if it was randomly. It was not! Out of 1,000 times Mike wore his arm band 998 times on his right.

I even more wondered when they brought Prince and Blanket to Germany's Bambi award show - why did they put their arm brand onto their left arms? Why??
If it was on their right it slightly would have resembled one of Michael's past outfits - but this way not a bit.

To me it all shows their lack of interest towards Michael.

Last edited:
Hmm. Interesting question. Mourning and all military arm bands are traditionally worn on the left arm. Watches (unless you're left handed) are worn on the left wrist. Wedding rings are worn on the left hand.
Michael wore ALL of these on the right.
I always assumed it was to be different and draw your eye. To stand out.
I don't know why he really did it tho.

I noticed before that Michael wore a watch on his right wrist, which I too wore my watch on my right wrist.

The point I was trying to make though was not why Michael wore it the way he did but why did Cirque ignored the fact. Why did they choose to put the arm band on the wrong arm, the side MJ almost never used to wear it?

Oh, I seem to have posted this in the wrong subforum by the way. Too many tabs opened last time I guess. :D

The point I was trying to make though was not why Michael wore it the way he did but why did Cirque ignored the fact. Why did they choose to put the arm band on the wrong arm, the side MJ almost never used to wear it?

Oh, I seem to have posted this in the wrong subforum by the way. Too many tabs opened last time I guess. :D

A subtle hint that nothing can actually replace Michael maybe?

Back