CNN/HLN and Coordinated Attack?

I'm so sick and tired of these reporters going after Michael. Even after he's died, they won't leave him alone. It's sickening. :rant:

Michael was murdered for speaking truth to power.

They murdered him in a calculated and planned way.

May he rest in peace!

bevegelse_246.gif

This is their jobs. I believe Michael jackson was murdered. The media is ignoring the fact that Jackson's cause of death has not been determined( yet they cry "heart attack" Drugs" "Stress over debt", "needle marks" )as of yesterday the death certificate was marked "deferred" yet the media liars are tarnishing His name and memory with smoke screens and destractions. Yet the Doctor who did not call 911 nor knew CPR is let off? The time he was missing where was he and who was he with? Or stay with? Was he prepped? Why was 911 call after 50 minutes had expired?How did MJ pass a physical yet now we hear all this?

Wake up people domething is wrong with all this. This is the same peop[le who told you he molested children; why do you believe them now? THINK!

I wish I had more confidence in the LAPD to investigate this possibility. Unfortunately, Lt. Columbo is a fictional character. It's more likely to be a case of medical malpractice. I believe the feds are investigating the "doctors" to see if they misused prescription drugs. That wouldn't be murder one, but it could be negligent homicide.

Based on what has been said about Michael's preparation for the coming concerts, it would be unlikely that someone would deliberately kill him before the concerts.

Those who are making negative comments about Michael apparently were not raised properly. It was taught that people shouldn't make negative comments about those who have recently died. Those who want to make negative comments should wait until the friends and family of the deceased have had time to grieve.

Those who are criticizing Michael now are just making themselves look bad.

The media will do anything for a bump in their ratings and have little regard for who it might hurt.

Larry King has been the most respectful one (imo). As "fair & balanced" as you can get. He's a straight-shooter. That's probably how he's managed to get interviews with members of the family through the years.

I have no clue what the heck you guys are talking about: Larry King has been the most neutral guy on TV for years.

Personally I would like to thank cnn/headline news for their praise of and objective covering of MIchael Jackson's life. Hell even Nancy Grace has been defending MJ as of lately, wich is shocking. Anderson Cooper and Larry King I especially thank you!!!!!! There is a reason Larry was invited to the memorial by Jackson's family.

You guys gotta realize that most reporters while fans, are not as big of die hard fans as we are here, and their coverage is going to reflect that. They are just doing their job. And personally I want to know who killed him, so their talking with the doctors and everything is very important.

and hey it keeps the story going. How would you guys feel if after he died everybody just forgot about him and quit talking about it? Worse or better than you do now?

Cnn headline news has been the kindest to MJ out of any news station out there. People got to stop hating others for not being as big of a fan as we are and stop attacking people like Pelosi, Oprah, etc..

Those who are making negative comments about Michael apparently were not raised properly. It was taught that people shouldn't make negative comments about those who have recently died. Those who want to make negative comments should wait until the friends and family of the deceased have had time to grieve.

Those who are criticizing Michael now are just making themselves look bad.

agreed, but talking about his death and the cause is very important.

I too have been disappointed with CNN, though I agree with dancemasterman that it's probably on the list of more objective news sources. However, the line between news organizations and gossip trash like TMZ is getting thinner and thinner and that's disappointing.

Last edited:
I use my television for video games, educational programming, and perhaps weather. Never watch the News. If you want to say abreast of current events turn to blogs and message boards.

I am white, but I will say that I agree that there are too many white people in the world who still have racist, bigoted views. It makes me ashamed sometimes.

The 'white world' was quite happy when Elvis or the Beatles were considered the greatest ever. Then came along a little African American, from a working-class background, who shook up the world and became the "Greatest Entertainer Of All Time" - and look what they tried to do to him!

The racists of this world are slowly dying out - thank God - but there are still too many left with too much power in my view, especially within the media. They'll 'get what's coming to them though - in this life or the next!

I agree with this to a certain extent. The thought of Michael surpassing them is unbearable for some of them. I hear people talking how he wasn't better than Elvis and he doesn't deserve this coverage. I will keep my thoughts of Elvis to myself but I will say that I think Michael was far more talented and a wonderful human being who did a lot for people all over the world.

I wish I had more confidence in the LAPD to investigate this possibility. Unfortunately, Lt. Columbo is a fictional character. It's more likely to be a case of medical malpractice. I believe the feds are investigating the "doctors" to see if they misused prescription drugs. That wouldn't be murder one, but it could be negligent homicide.

Based on what has been said about Michael's preparation for the coming concerts, it would be unlikely that someone would deliberately kill him before the concerts.
That is a shame indeed :). I am also a Columbo fan. I have two seasons on dvd. How much does the LAPD have in common with the Santa Barbara police?

I agree with this to a certain extent. The thought of Michael surpassing them is unbearable for some of them. I hear people talking how he wasn't better than Elvis and he doesn't deserve this coverage. I will keep my thoughts of Elvis to myself but I will say that I think Michael was far more talented and a wonderful human being who did a lot for people all over the world.

I hate how the media/people act like all the coverage is his fault! It's not like he's forcing them to talk about him all day. HE'S NOT EVEN HERE, sheesh!

I hate how the media/people act like all the coverage is his fault! It's not like he's forcing them to talk about him all day. HE'S NOT EVEN HERE, sheesh!

Agree. If there was no interest, they would have stopped the coverage a long time ago.

Back