Come Home Michael, You have met your goals and now it is time. and come home to everyone

button2cute

Proud Member
Hello,

Many of you do not know the true Michael Jackson. Michael is a great man, brother, uncle, entertainer and most definitely, actor. Michael loves human kind. Regardless of, what the media and others say about him.

I bet no one knows what happen prior, during, and post Michael Jackson death as well as to Michael Jackson's era. Everyone thinks they know Michael and his thoughts. Some may be in tune with his thoughts others are going through the motion and the rest is made up media's thoughts of negativity.

I can bet each one of you that Michael wanted to make an enormous impact on the world. Do you think Michael has accomplished to make an impact on the world? Well, one can say yes, because he is making more money than Elvis postmortem songs.

I miss him and I would like for him to come home. No you can take any way you wish to. Dead or Alive Michael is what you want him to be.

I never met him and I was too poor to go to his concerts or plays. I was a child like many children that fell in love with a soft spoken and huge heart of a man.

I miss and love him very much. I do not care that Michael was a human being and had faults just like you and me. I just want Michael to come home.

Michael is my brother, mentor, and guidance in life. Michael taught me not to settle for less and go after your dreams. Michael failed and succeed many times in his life. But we did not always hear about his failures just stuff to humiliate him. I just want Michael to come home.

I have received his message in all of his music and writings. Be kind and help other people in this world. We all count and we should love each other. I just want Michael to come home.

I just want to see him dancing and singing on the stages, films, televisions, and in my heart as I listen to him sing. Michael I want you to come home.

I made amends with myself and this world. I am going to help as many homeless people I can. I will go to law school and become their attorney, if need too. I will give them my hand to help them to stand. Michael, come home once again and bring the tears of happiness to me.

Have anyone of you help any population that needs assistant? What about the elder walking from the store carrying her grocery bags and needed help, did you help the elder? Michael without questions would run and slide up to the elder and taking the bags in his arms. Michael, come home ....

If you do not understand what I am writing, it is okay. I am writing to a person with an open-mind without disrespecting none of you.
I just want my brother, mentor, and friend come home once again.

I will have your cookies and milk ready for your arrival. I will be waiting, please come home. It is winter now and the wind is cold. But I shall wait in the rocking chair with my down jacket on and gloves.

Michael I need you for an important project. People are dying emotionally, physically, socially and mentally by our nasty ways in society. Children, adults and grandparents are living in the dirty nasty streets. Michael, Michael .....please come home ...my heart is empty and I need to hear your love once again.

Michael, come home to us and let's begin to heal the world ....one step at a time.

Love you Michael Jackson.

Back