COMMUNITY HAPPENING: Bombing the Estate with Emails!? (Concert Footage)

Estate, if you're in fact reading this thread then here is my opinion on what most fans want to see.
Jackson's tour concert releases (Destiny, Triumph,Victory)
At least 1 more BAD tour concert released that was shot on film.
Possibly release rehearsals from the tour (seeing MJ in the process is an essential part of his artistry).
The fans are very interested in more live performances released.
I am grateful for Wembley, but some fans had hoped for getting an HD release. Regardless, the fans are grateful and optimistic for future releases related to seeing Michael jackson perform in his prime. Thank you.

Any 88-89 Bad Tour concert in HD Pleaaase + any Dangerous Tour 92 Concert including Bad & TWYMMF...
I don't want to set my hopes high but my dream would be a digital platform with a few concerts + rehearsals/backstage from each tour where any fan can pay online and get a digital copy of a concert...
Again the main purpose here and for the majority of fans is to watch the greatest entertainer doing what he's doing best: PERFORMING
Thanks for any consideration

The could include Victory Tour concert in Thriller 3D home release. It would be a nice bonus and more people would buy it. I don't think they would actually do it but it would be awesome.

I'm fully aware they would probably never release this much, but as an MJ fan who wants more concert releases, I wanted to list out everything I had in mind. It's gonna be a long one...

* Any concert of the Destiny Tour with "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough", "Rock with You" and "Off the Wall" in the setlist (it's kinda funny because I had no clue the last two songs were even performed on that tour until about a month ago).
* Any concert of the Triumph and Victory Tours.
* Bad Tour - Tokyo 1987 (the first show of the Bad Tour)
* Bad Tour - Brisbane 1987 (ft. Stevie Wonder)
* Bad Tour - Kansas City 1988 (both concerts - 2/23/88 and 2/24/88)
* Bad Tour - MSG 3/3/1988
* Bad Tour - Rome 1988
* Bad Tour - Paris 1988
* The other six sold-out shows of the Bad Tour at Wembley Stadium
* Bad Tour - Tokyo 1988
* All six Bad Tour shows in Los Angeles (one in 1988 + five in 1989)
* EVERY concert of the Dangerous Tour with "Bad" and "The Way You Make Me Feel" (Munich, both dates in Rotterdam, Rome, both dates in Monza, Cologne, Oslo and the first 4 or 6 shows in Tokyo)
* Dangerous Tour - Wembley 1992
* Dangerous Tour - Oviedo 1992 (ft. Slash)
* Dangerous Tour - Toulouse 1992 (includes "In the Closet" instrumental)
* Dangerous Tour - Tokyo 12/24/92 (Christmas Eve show) (Why not?)
* Dangerous Tour - Tokyo 12/31/92 (New Years' Show)
* Dangerous Tour - Bangkok 1993 (first show of the 1993 tour)
* Dangerous Tour - Singapore 1993 (Michael's birthday show)
* Dangerous Tour - Chile 1993 (features a rare jacket during Human Nature, IJCSLY and SOOML)
* Dangerous Tour - Mexico 1993 (the last performances of the tour)
* History Tour - Honolulu 1997 (both concerts - 1/3/1997 and 1/4/1997)
* History Tour - Bremen 1997 (ft. "Blood on the Dance Floor" with a red jacket)
* History Tour - Oslo 1997 (last performance of "Blood on the Dance Floor")
* History Tour - Copenhagen August 29, 1997 (Michael's birthday show)
* History Tour - Durban 1997 (the last show of the History Tour and Michael's last concert-tour performance)

I'm sure that Estate is very much aware of our wishes than we might think. They have people who are following our activities and discussions.. It's a part of the selling strategy..so I don't believe we will make anything by "bombing" them.

Estate, if you're in fact reading this thread then here is my opinion on what most fans want to see.
Jackson's tour concert releases (Destiny, Triumph,Victory)
At least 1 more BAD tour concert released that was shot on film.
Possibly release rehearsals from the tour (seeing MJ in the process is an essential part of his artistry).
The fans are very interested in more live performances released.
I am grateful for Wembley, but some fans had hoped for getting an HD release. Regardless, the fans are grateful and optimistic for future releases related to seeing Michael jackson perform in his prime. Thank you.

Dear estate,
I second this ^^ in terms of scope. At least please give us some visibility as to what fans can expect from you guys in terms of concert/live performance release. We do appreciate anniversary albums and unreleased material releases like Xscape and forthcoming Thriller 3D celebration, but we struggle to see MJ performing live. A lot of us never had a chance to see him live, while MJ performed in hundred of concerts through his various tours. Among hundreds, only 2 got officially released. Bucarest 92 in 2005 and Wembley 88 in 2012.
The least we can say is that 2 is very little.... please hear us and respond :)

Oh, and a concert catalogue of what is at the disposal of the estate would be appreciated as well. Without any release commitment of course, but at least we could have a dream list ;)

Back