COMPLETE LIST OF INVINCIBLE DARKCHILD TRACKS (1999-2001)

No I won't for personal/relationship reasons thanks though.
You exaggerate brother no need to worry when u talk about song you heard .i did not told you give me the songs to hear HHhH or who is the person that let you hear it's only conversation .

No I won't for personal/relationship reasons thanks though.
To get attention someone here said he heard songs like adore you . Rocker . Water and other things but nothing happen u just exaggerate . I'm fan of MJ and waiting very much for new information and songs .u just .did not help me with information. .hhhhhh

To get attention someone here said he heard songs like adore you . Rocker . Water and other things but nothing happen u just exaggerate . I'm fan of MJ and waiting very much for new information and songs .u just .did not help me with information. .hhhhhh
exaggerate?? lol. you're not entitled to anything i know. Really not that serious

The 2001 version of HT (hasn't leaked, probably never will) is super sexy and a huge improvement on the original demo. I wish they would've released it, imo it's the best version of the song. It starts off with the original choir intro that transitions into these classical strings which then goes into the beat with this different beatbox that hits SO HARD. They were insane not to use it as a base for the 2010 version.
This?

exaggerate?? lol. you're not entitled to anything i know. Really not that serious
What do you think yourself ? Shana Mangatal had unreleased songs from the work MJ with Loren and she share snippets and cassettes photos . And u. Heard some songs i just asked you . About their tittle or how they look . You became arrogant and afraid to tell hhhhh. You make me feel like if talked they will kill you .HHhH this is my last message to you goodby. I gave you value more than what u deserve .

What do you think yourself ? Shana Mangatal had unreleased songs from the work MJ with Loren and she share snippets and cassettes photos . And u. Heard some songs i just asked you . About their tittle or how they look . You became arrogant and afraid to tell hhhhh. You make me feel like if talked they will kill you .HHhH this is my last message to you goodby. I gave you value more than what u deserve .
LOL "arrogant" It's not that hard to understand why I don't want to name people. They'd be flooded with dms and hounded by people asking for the content. Also agreed not to tell, don't intend to break that agreement

If you're asking if it's the unleaked version I mentioned, nope. its closer to it than the released one though.
Ah, I see!

Other than the strings you mentioned, and the choir transitioning, does the song overall have any new (unheard) vocals at least?

If it has no new vocals than the ones we know of, I'd just assume it's a different mix

Ah, I see!

Other than the strings you mentioned, and the choir transitioning, does the song overall have any new (unheard) vocals at least?

If it has no new vocals than the ones we know of, I'd just assume it's a different mix
It's 100% a different mix they were working on at some point but THERE IS at least one unheard vocal I caught toward the end of the second chorus he ad libs "never ever had that chance again". Also the beatbox in it is completely unheard idk if you would count that as a vocal. It really fits the beat alot more than the one they used for the Michael album one.

Sounds more like a possible posthumous mix like the one you linked above to me tbh.
It's possible but it doesn't really sound like the other posthumous ones which leads me to believe that it's not from the same time period. It honestly doesn't make a difference to me cause it's still superior to the ones we've gotten released/leaked imo

LOL "arrogant" It's not that hard to understand why I don't want to name people. They'd be flooded with dms and hounded by people asking for the content. Also agreed not to tell, don't intend to break that agreement
Brother it's misunderstood im just wanting to know if there is still many unreleased songs or no from different albums we are hate waiting lot but Sony release nothing that's why I asked u

Brother it's misunderstood im just wanting to know if there is still many unreleased songs or no from different albums we are hate waiting lot but Sony release nothing that's why I asked u
Okay, didn't need to insult me for not telling you something lol

Okay, didn't need to insult me for not telling you something lol
I'm not insult you at all u think bad of me you know Shana Mangatal HHH she has unreleased songs from Loren session she share pictures and snippets from 7 digits and don't believe it .and u heard some song and afraid to talk HHhH it's like you will die if talk it's like someone .will kill u if talked hhhhh I'm laughing hhhhhhhhh just don't think bad of me I'm just really big fan of MJ

I'm not insult you at all u think bad of me you know Shana Mangatal HHH she has unreleased songs from Loren session she share pictures and snippets from 7 digits and don't believe it .and u heard some song and afraid to talk HHhH it's like you will die if talk it's like someone .will kill u if talked hhhhh I'm laughing hhhhhhhhh just don't think bad of me I'm just really big fan of MJ
I've been less talkative about unreleased stuff since I was nearly sued for leaking something and sharing info about a project. And I don't think of you bad btw.

It's possible but it doesn't really sound like the other posthumous ones which leads me to believe that it's not from the same time period. It honestly doesn't make a difference to me cause it's still superior to the ones we've gotten released/leaked imo
It sounds interesting for sure.

Nearly sued, yeah right, sounds legit. Especially when you claim you want to share snippets 1 post later. Looks like the “nearly sued part” didn’t scare you all that much then.
As if higher ups are really going to bother someone because he or she is talking about a 2 decade year old unheard track. It is the same higher ups who don’t even bother trying to clear Michael’s name from all kinds of bullshit. Quite frankly my dear friend, they don’t give a damn.

Nearly sued, yeah right, sounds legit. Especially when you claim you want to share snippets 1 post later. Looks like the “nearly sued part” didn’t scare you all that much then.
As if higher ups are really going to bother someone because he or she is talking about a 2 decade year old unheard track. It is the same higher ups who don’t even bother trying to clear Michael’s name from all kinds of bullshit. Quite frankly my dear friend, they don’t give a damn.
I didn't say nearly sued by Sony or the Estate lol it wasn't them but yes you're right they don't care about most leaks

A friend of mine has heard Willing And Waiting (Babyface track) and he said it was "average 90s stuff" and doesn't have full mj vocals sadly, some other singer fills in the rest. Not sure who.
mmmm,anything 90's would be very interesting to listen to like the r.kelly unreleased the david foster unreleased and the dru hill unreleased,let me know if you heard any and have info on how they sound

mmmm,anything 90's would be very interesting to listen to like the r.kelly unreleased the david foster unreleased and the dru hill unreleased,let me know if you heard any and have info on how they sound
I only know of one R Kelly track but i don't have it sadly a friend of mine does. It's apparently some type of collab between them but he doesn't know the title. Just called it "H Song" when i asked about it. Never heard it though.

I only know of one R Kelly track but i don't have it sadly a friend of mine does. It's apparently some type of collab between them but he doesn't know the title. Just called it "H Song" when i asked about it. Never heard it though.
wiki says its called "heaven's girl" any way thanks its good to know hopefully ill get to hear those some day before i die lol

wiki says its called "heaven's girl" any way thanks its good to know hopefully ill get to hear those some day before i die lol
Never heard of this one. mj unreleased wiki isn't a reliable source btw haha

Never heard of this one. mj unreleased wiki isn't a reliable source haha
i know but what other source would you suggest? i feel like everywhere is littered with bullshit misleading information and jason malachi songs its really impossible to tell whats real and whats not

I didn't say nearly sued by Sony or the Estate lol it wasn't them but yes you're right they don't care about most leaks
To clarify I leaked a song in full , CDQ last year (not mj) and the artist and his producer found the upload and removed it. About a month later I received messages from the artist asking me to send a cease and desist to his producer's attorney to legally agree to not leak/share anymore material and information regarding it.

i know but what other source would you suggest? i feel like everywhere is littered with bullshit misleading information and jason malachi songs its really impossible to tell whats real and whats not
Jason is easy to distinguish from mj for me cause i used to be a big fan of him LOL. If you want a reliable source of song titles check out the United States Copyright Office Registration Data - https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First
Careful though sometimes the dates and stuff can be wrong/misleading.

Jason is easy to distinguish from mj for me cause i used to be a big fan of him LOL. If you want a reliable source of song titles check out the United States Copyright Office Registration Data - https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First
Careful though sometimes the dates and stuff can be wrong/misleading.
i can distinguish them as well but if we're looking at lists of unreleased songs "fans" always put his songs on them and call it michael jackson which is infuriating but thanks for the info ill look into that site :)

i can distinguish them as well but if we're looking at lists of unreleased songs "fans" always put his songs on them and call it michael jackson which is infuriating but thanks for the info ill look into that site :)
Oh yeah haha fans are stupid sometimes.

Back