COMPLETE LIST OF INVINCIBLE DARKCHILD TRACKS (1999-2001)

I've been less talkative about unreleased stuff since I was nearly sued for leaking something and sharing info about a project. And I don't think of you bad

I've been less talkative about unreleased stuff since I was nearly sued for leaking something and sharing info about a project. And I don't think of you bad btw.
I have question. Producers that worked with MJ someone talked with them called MJcast I'm not perfect in english that song called crack kills .do you think vocals recorded .

I have question. Producers that worked with MJ someone talked with them called MJcast I'm not perfect in english that song called crack kills .do you think vocals recorded .
I don't believe so but I don't really know.

I don't believe so but I don't really know.
What you don't believe HHhH MJcast talked with Matt forger .brad buxer and brand sudenburg. .there is audio in youtube . The song called crack kills

What you don't believe HHhH MJcast talked with Matt forger .brad buxer and brand sudenburg. .there is audio in youtube . The song called crack kills
I meant I don't think He recorded it but I don't know

How did you know that brother
It's on the book Man In The Music by Joseph Vogel, this is what he had to say about the track entirely:

"Crack Kills” has long been part of Michael Jackson folklore. Did the pop star actually record a song with Run-DMC at the peak of their popularity? Unfortunately, he did not. But Jackson’s demo does exist. The artist wrote the lyrics and recorded the song with a full vocal in November 1986 and returned to it in early 1987. But he couldn’t quite figure out how to incorporate Run-DMC onto the track. Ultimately, while they met twice and tried to make it work, the track never came to fruition and remains unreleased.

Oh that's awesome!
Crack kills It's up tempo agressive song
It's on the book Man In The Music by Joseph Vogel, this is what he had to say about the track entirely:

"Crack Kills” has long been part of Michael Jackson folklore. Did the pop star actually record a song with Run-DMC at the peak of their popularity? Unfortunately, he did not. But Jackson’s demo does exist. The artist wrote the lyrics and recorded the song with a full vocal in November 1986 and returned to it in early 1987. But he couldn’t quite figure out how to incorporate Run-DMC onto the track. Ultimately, while they met twice and tried to make it work, the track never came to fruition and remains unreleased.
Very good i saw video themjcast talking with producer matt forger he said it's up tempo aggressive song but after that Brad subrdung start talk i did not understand him because my English weak do you want to see the audio from YouTube ?

In this link put it in 1.46.11 and hear it and explain to me just let it play to understand

Would love to hear MJs vocals on this beat, but Rampage's vocals were never recorded, right?

The era is unknown, but the title is indeed real it was reworked by Mark Ronson to be released posthumously but never made the cut. The snippet is CLEARLY fake, at least to me and most people i come in contact with. The lyrics make absolutely no sense at all which is a sign that it is consisted of acapellas of other songs edited together. You can hear distortion near the end from where its edited. The beatbox in the intro is offbeat as well, it just doesn't even really sound like an mj song. The watermark which says "this is the property of legend80" has appeared in other fake snippets -
also not sure if you know about the story but the guy who posted the snippet contacted these people to set up a crowd funding and announced it, hyped it up, then.... cancelled it out of nowhere lol.
Talking while knowing NOTHING.. makes you look like a complete idiot. Whoever you are in contact with at the clown circus also knows nothing.

Hush.

Attempting to get an unreleased song after Leaving Neverland and to get the dumbass, ungrateful, know-it-all fan responses that continue to this day..

I do not envy the Estate and have said this often since.

Yeah I'm aware Mark Ronson reworked it. I always assumed this was a snippet of his remix as the vocals sound processed. I guess it could be fake. The audio watermark appearing on other fake snippets isn't really a good sign. Iirc the user who tried to set the sale up is a regular on here so maybe they'll chime in.
Some idiot AI reworkers using the same seller tag means nothing.. compare the audio quality of the snippets.

Other MJ buyers verified the song.. yet these know-it-alls (probably jealous) can tell you everything that went down.. when they know nothing. It's laughable.

Some idiot AI reworkers using the same seller tag means nothing.. compare the audio quality of the snippets.

Other MJ buyers verified the song.. yet these know-it-alls (probably jealous) can tell you everything that went down.. when they know nothing. It's laughable.

Yeah, I found it odd that someone came in and randomly said it was fake when there's been no discussion regarding that before. Usually stuff gets dismissed as fake rather quickly if it is indeed fake.

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it odd that someone came in and randomly said it was fake when there's been no discussion regarding that before. Usually stuff gets dismissed as fake rather quickly if it is indeed fake.
I had a lot of jealous non English MJ fans when I was trying to set everything up talk a whole host of crap.

If the song was fake, well respected MJ traders (not your crappy YouTubers who AI upscale everything to look like an oil painting) wouldn’t have tried to buy it.

They have no idea what it’s like (and neither did I before I began my hunt) but even to those most experienced in music trading - MJ is a big no no because of the legal situation behind it.

Talking while knowing NOTHING.. makes you look like a complete idiot. Whoever you are in contact with at the clown circus also knows nothing.

Hush.
lol don't have to be an asshole, we could just have a respectful conversation about it instead.

lol don't have to be an asshole, we could just have a respectful conversation about it instead.
Respect went out of the window when you are calling someone a fraud and liar with no basis or real knowledge. I and others on this forum know exactly what went down. You on the other hand are out here thinking 2000 Watts was made by Darkchild. What hope do you have with a song not officially out in public domain for 20+ years?

Alright with Me is not definitely not a Rodney song. "It's not Worth It" is not a MJ song, it's Brandy's song with some MJ adlibs. Those adlibs comes from Rodney's first session they did together. Michael sang a song with a beat similar to "Angel in Disguise" by Brandy and his ending adlibs were used on "Ride with You" (2006) and "It's not Worth It" (2002). This first song is not called "It's not Worth it" so it's incorrect. Most of the stuff Rodney played on Instagram during lockdown are demos sung by the late LaShawn Daniels (Rampage, We've Had Enough, Escape, etc).
Really Michael Jackson sang song called angel in disguise

The era is unknown, but the title is indeed real it was reworked by Mark Ronson to be released posthumously but never made the cut. The snippet is CLEARLY fake, at least to me and most people i come in contact with. The lyrics make absolutely no sense at all which is a sign that it is consisted of acapellas of other songs edited together. You can hear distortion near the end from where its edited. The beatbox in the intro is offbeat as well, it just doesn't even really sound like an mj song. The watermark which says "this is the property of legend80" has appeared in other fake snippets -
also not sure if you know about the story but the guy who posted the snippet contacted these people to set up a crowd funding and announced it, hyped it up, then.... cancelled it out of nowhere lol.
Just goes to show.. these 'insiders' don't really know anything.

I’m relatively certain that a handful of these titles don’t exist. The one and only source I’ve since located is the “Darkchild record index,” which is a fan made site that conveniently excludes “Get Your Weight Off of Me.” I don’t remember what titles were on that website—I think “Kick It” and “Maybe We Can Do It” were among them—but I’d wager they’re fan made titles.

^ Back in 2003 or so Rodney had only a few more titles that remain unreleased listed on his real "Darkchild record index" - not sure which possible fan-made scam you are referring to. The real index had these songs listed:
- "Cheater"
- "Chicago 1945" (misspelled as "Chicago 145")
- "Get Around"
- "Kick It"
- "Maybe We Can Do It"
- "Pressure"
- "The Pain"

"Get Your Weight Off Of Me" and "We've Had Enough" were not listed.

*edit: forgot "Cheater" and "Maybe We Can Do It" and "Escape" wasn't on it, too

Last edited:
Really glad to hear that there's still some Darkchild outtakes around other than GYWOOM lol.

I personally doubt MJ's vocals are on the remaining Darkchild outtakes. All of the demos we've heard snippets of have a demo vocal by someone else.

Bildschirmfoto-2019-09-22-um-13-17-50.png

Back