Complete the sentence: "Michael the kind of guy to __________"

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
have you ever seen or heard of these Drake memes where it states "Drake the type of guy to _________"
drake-meme-idlememe-5.jpg

i kid you not. this meme is probably one of the funniest memes i've ever came across. and i'm not even a Drake fan lmao. but whether you've heard of this meme or not, i find that a majority of them apply to michael as well, especially this one. šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ actually, even MORE so.

but what I want to know is, what kind of funny or quirky personality trait do you feel like Michael would do, in the same format as this meme? i'll go first with a few of mine:
  • Michael the kind of guy to aggresively pat his shirt pocket after putting some money in it
  • Michael the kind of guy to say "Are you a smart fella or are you a fart smella?"
  • Michael the kind of guy to actually read all the terms and conditions before playing a game
  • Michael the kind of guy to tell you not to eat or drink for 30 minutes before entering the pool
  • Michael the kind of guy who would find Minion memes hilarious
  • Michael the kind of guy to stomp his foot when he gets angry
i have made SO much more of those, simply because i just love this meme, but I wanna know what you think michael is the kind of guy to do. and don't be afraid to be as silly and creative as possible šŸ« 

~ DJ

omg i forgot a few more
  • Michael the type of guy to kiss your booboo to make it feel better
  • Michael the kind of guy to fall asleep while watching TV and will then wake up and say "I'M WATCHING THAT" when you're about to turn it off

okay one more
  • michael the kind of guy to lick his fingers before turning a page in a book

Back