Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

and dont forget, it all started right after the Jacksons accused AEG LIve for 40 BILLIONS! in 2013!!!!!!!

I do believe it was kind of vendeta and conspiracy, if the Js wanted 40 billion, people behind AEG and the business corp. wanted to destroy the Jacksons through michael.

I do believe that the dumb Js started it all..... in 2013

I agree with this; however, this aint over and it will not be a bash MJ and move on. I even see the Nytimes talking about fans. That a start. They donot know that they just open a can of worm. Even Geraldo said he wants to know the "money trial" and what they are getting. Oh this is going to widen. And Oprah is catching it.

Smooth72;4245224 said:
Why do people keep saying this is massive. I have not said one thing to anyone about this and not one person has said anything to me about it including my wife. She is on social media constantly and a fan I converted her years ago. We think it’s massive because we search for it. Trust me it’s not as big as we all make it out to be. This is why the Estate is quiet now. Fight for him when you can but this will die out MJ will not.
That’s true. This may be huge for us, because we’re on here a lot, lol. I now believe that we’re going to be alright. We just have to be more prepared next time because it will occur again and again. The war is far from over...

I know part 2 hasn't aired yet, but it is available to download. And I hate to use the buzz word that the media have used, but it is indeed more "powerful" than part 1. This is going to be a problem. The story seems credible in part 2. There needs to be a strong rebuttal.
Oh so the public can be sympathetic and forgiving of these two men for letting a perpetrator get away of crime he did against Gavin with their testimonies under oath? By the way it was ONLY Wade who testified in the trial. And Safechuck wouldn't even be called in as a witness from the first beginning in the trial, Judge Melville refused to do so because there was LACK of evidence. Never was he asked by Michael or anyone in his defense team to testify for him. And if this was all about love relationship wouldn't Wade feel cheated Michael as Gavin might as well be a lover to Michael?? Why not put revenge on him on the witness stand in that case??? Why not give Gavin full justice for all the offences Michael made against him???
I get so pissed off by all the claims and on how they make it so reasonable on why they defended him! In that case we should sympathize with all the Catholic priests and bishops for keeping quiet all the time about all the sexual abuse acts on the minors in the Catholic Church! No excuses can be made for letting a accused child molester get away in the trial out of "love" for this person!

La74;4245230 said:
Apperently Wendy Williams dosn’t beleive a word of it.

Who is she and why is she important?
What's her relation to MJ?

I haven't seen any news in my country so far about this. And I keep my mouth shut so far to not promote it for ppl in here. Haven't heard any TV channel about planning to show in here either. I've heard about all of this cause from the fans aboard who were sharing in FB. I hope it will stay that way.

Well, it is not trending in the USA today

Lots of other news. Very sad, Luke Perry passed away at 53

Look, it doesn’t matter how “convincing” or “credible” they sound. The point is, have these two men lied in the past? Yes. Multiple times. Under oath. Since coming out with their claims. While seeking huge sums of money.

If they are so easily willing to lie under oath in pursuit of money, then they will be willing and able to lie “convincingly” on tv.

Obviously, the problem here is the general public aren’t aware of their lawsuits and their lies.

Who is she and why is she important?
What's her relation to MJ?

A polarizing but popular TV host.

Grating as she can be at times, she definitely wields a lot of power. Especially with more casual consumers of Pop culture. So any ally we can get is a plus.

La74;4245230 said:
Apperently Wendy Williams dosn’t beleive a word of it.

I went from "meh who cares what this woman thinks. She's bat shit crazy." to..... "what reality am I in now? She actually doesn't believe them?"

I'd like to see this clip now too, haha.

By the way, where are people getting all the comments from non fans from on social media? I think it's very important that before they see part 2 that they are fully aware of Wade's complete 360 as soon as he was denied the Cirque role and the money was low, among other things.

If it's true what some people here said that watched both parts that if something could possibly sway these doubters towards the liars its that. We need to prevent that.

Sad about Luke Perry Modern day JAmes dean. Yes, we will be ok, then the dirt start going back on them. They do not know that now they are going to be under the microscope if they make a buck

dmehta;4245241 said:
Look, it doesn’t matter how “convincing” or “credible” they sound. The point is, have these two men lied in the past? Yes. Multiple times. Under oath. Since coming out with their claims. While seeking huge sums of money.

If they are so easily willing to lie under oath in pursuit of money, then they will be willing and able to lie “convincingly” on tv.

Obviously, the problem here is the general public aren’t aware of their lawsuits and their lies.

This 100%. They don't know. They just see these 2 Joe Blows come out and say this and their minds are blown away

G-B_24;4245240 said:

Is that true?! I heard he had a stroke. That’s terrible.

And you’re right. I haven’t heard anything massive about it here

One last thing and I’m going to stop for the rest of today. This is Michael-Jackson we are talking about and everything is always crazy. Let’s say the Estate has had a private investigator following these to jokers since they made these claims in 2013. Can you just imagine the dirt they would have on this guys and their mothers to expose to the world once and for all. Let’s say they knew they were making this film. Man wouldn’t that be the cats meow.

dmehta;4245241 said:

I'm wondering about something...

When someone accuses someone else of abuse, especially when it concerns a celebrity that isn't alive anymore. How does that usually go? A lawsuit is filed against that person or his estate and does it always involve money or doesn't that have to be the case? I don't know much about how things like that usually play out.

I ask this because if we bring up the lawsuit to the general public, what if they say "the person is dead, so a trial can't happen. I find it pretty normal that the victim would want money for the damage and trauma done to him/her." it just wouldn't surprise me at all if they counter with that. If that were to happen, what can I answer to that? That it's not normal at all to ask millions and is definitely a clear sign of bullshit and foul intent?

Smooth72;4245249 said:
One last thing and I’m going to stop for the rest of today. This is Michael-Jackson we are talking about and everything is always crazy. Let’s say the Estate has had a private investigator following these to jokers since they made these claims in 2013. Can you just imagine the dirt they would have on this guys and their mothers to expose to the world once and for all. Let’s say they knew they were making this film. Man wouldn’t that be the cats meow.

I'm just counting down the days until the judge throws out their lawsuit again. That's gonna be sweeeet.

Reed knows that maids backstory, yet he includes it in the footage. POS

I'm just counting down the days until the judge throws out their lawsuit again. That's gonna be sweeeet.
And when that make news, that is when those in doubt wills say "ok, they wanted to win a law suit". Many do not know about the law suit.

Also, send facts to: Kiddnation.com/

to AL, Kelly, Jina, and the other guy.

Maybe I'm late to the party but, did any of you watch the 'documentary' yet?

Yeah.

I downloaded part one earlier this morning. No chance I'm giving them additional ratings.
I don't have the stomach to sit through part two (which I also have on hand.)

Setting aside my "I love Michael Jackson" fan glasses, it's a masterclass of emotional manipulation. From the first minute, the almost whimsical score placed over the countless drone shots of an abandoned Neverland put a pit in my stomach. Reed burns the images of a young Robson and Safechuck in our heads by showing countless photos of them, as if to say "keep in mind that everything you're about to hear happened to these two children." The first half hour or so is a slow burn that's designed to illustrate how two minors became enamored with a grown man via stories and anecdotes.

And then the sexual abuse comments start.

There's no way to sugarcoat it or put it lightly -- it's ****ing disgusting. It's graphic. If you're a victim of molestation or sexual abuse, I would encourage you to avoid it at all costs. It feels incredibly powerful and compelling because of how long Reed took to set the stage. I don't care to go into specifics, but if you decide to watch, please prepare yourself. Listening to the intricate details of child rape is stomach churning, no matter the truth behind it.

But all things considered? The documentary is trash.

Robson and Safechuck are terrible actors. Everything they say sounds like they're reading a script for the very first time. Monotone voices, special care taken to pronounce every letter of every word of every sentence. They even smile and giggle while discussing their alleged abuse! As a victim, I can't get through two words without shriveling up inside and wanting to vomit. Every victim I've ever come across is much the same.

Their families are no better. Stephanie Safechuck laughs when she's discussing her son's abuse, which is incredibly concerning and several people have called out on Twitter. The only legitimately convincing party is Chantal Robson, who very clearly believes her brother and seems truly broken hearted.

And for those wondering -- yes, Robson and Safechuck's stories are different now than they were in 2016. They're also drastically different from one another's. Joy Robson's story has also shifted dramatically since her 2016 deposition.

Oh, also, there's a random out-of-context photo of Jackson looking at a TV that shows Adolf Hitler. So.

If anyone has any questions about it, I'd be happy to answer.

Last edited:
Yeah.

I downloaded part one earlier this morning. No chance I'm giving them additional ratings.
I don't have the stomach to sit through part two (which I also have on hand.)

Setting aside my "I love Michael Jackson" fan glasses, it's a masterclass of emotional manipulation. From the first minute, the almost whimsical score placed over the countless drone shots of an abandoned Neverland put a pit in my stomach. Reed burns the images of a young Robson and Safechuck in our heads by showing countless photos of them, as if to say "keep in mind that everything you're about to hear happened to these two children." The first half hour or so is a slow burn that's designed to illustrate how two minors became enamored with a grown man via stories and anecdotes.

And then the sexual abuse comments start.

There's no way to sugarcoat it or put it lightly -- it's ****ing disgusting. It's graphic. If you're a victim of molestation or sexual abuse, I would encourage you to avoid it at all costs. It feels incredibly powerful and compelling because of how long Reed took to set the stage. I don't care to go into specifics, but if you decide to watch, please prepare yourself. Listening to the intricate details of child rape is stomach churning, no matter the truth behind it.

But all things considered? The documentary is trash.

Robson and Safechuck are terrible actors. Everything they say sounds like they're reading a script for the very first time. Monotone voices, special care taken to pronounce every letter of every word of every sentence. They even smile and giggle while discussing their alleged abuse! As a victim, I can't get through two words without shriveling up inside and wanting to vomit. Every victim I've ever come across is much the same.

Their families are no better. Stephanie Safechuck laughs when she's discussing her son's abuse, which is incredibly concerning and several people have called out on Twitter. The only legitimately convincing party is Chantal Robson, who very clearly believes her brother and seems truly broken hearted.

And for those wondering -- yes, Robson and Safechuck's stories are different now than they were in 2016. They're also drastically different from one another's. Joy Robson's story has also shifted dramatically since her 2016 deposition.

If anyone has any questions about it, I'd be happy to answer.

How do you think the Estate will be able to counter it?

Assuming the mums genuinely believe these claims (which is my personal opinion that they do? Would Wade really approach his mum and suggest this elaborate plot to try and get money from estate? Who knows...) but anyway back to my point

Assuming the mums genuinely believe these claims....WHY HAVE THEY AGREED TO THIS DOCUMENTARY?? They are getting slated on twitter almost as bad as MJ

What’s motivating the mothers to agree to this doc? The world now thinks they are terrible parents irrespective of whether they think Mj is guilty or not

Man it is graphically disgusting. They had to do that right. No evidence. This is the most graphic thing I have ever watched

terrell;4245244 said:
Sad about Luke Perry Modern day JAmes dean. Yes, we will be ok, then the dirt start going back on them. They do not know that now they are going to be under the microscope if they make a buck
Just out of curiousity who was that guy who was trying to talk to Jordan Chandler you were talking about but he wouldn’t talk to him?

Soundmind;4245258 said:
How do you think the Estate will be able to counter it?

In my opinion, they need to respond to literally every single thing the Robsons and Safechucks said.

Consult the people who booked the hotel reservations and ask them about the room arrangements. Ask Neverland personnel how often Robson and Safechuck were there with Jackson. Contact anyone mentioned by name in the film and confront them with the accusations. Take bits and pieces of Joy Robson's 2016 deposition and do a compare/contrast with what she says in the film.

Literally make a list of every single comment made and don't stop working until they're all checked off.

But most importantly? If there's any feasible way to get Robson and Safechuck in front of a judge/jury, it needs to happen. Whatever legal precedents exist need to be exploited, and these two need to be put under cross-examination. They need to answer for their inconsistencies and exaggerations.

This is bad, and it's only going to get worse. They can't leave a single stone unturned.

MJJ2theMAX;4245260 said:
Assuming the mums genuinely believe these claims (which is my personal opinion that they do? Would Wade really approach his mum and suggest this elaborate plot to try and get money from estate? Who knows...) but anyway back to my point

Assuming the mums genuinely believe these claims....WHY HAVE THEY AGREED TO THIS DOCUMENTARY?? They are getting slated on twitter almost as bad as MJ

What’s motivating the mothers to agree to this doc? The world now thinks they are terrible parents irrespective of whether they think Mj is guilty or not

No chance Safechuck's mom believes it. There's one portion where she talks about sneaking up to Jackson's bedroom door to check on her son, and she bursts out laughing at the memory. What parent laughs when recollecting moments of her son being raped? Even the parents in Abandoned in Plain Sight spoke deadpanned and on the edge of crying.

Robson's mom's story has changed since she gave her 2016 deposition, so odds are she doesn't believe it either.

What's motivating them? Money and their sons.

You always hear the comments mothers give that are more or less, "If you killed someone I'd help you hide the body." Parents would do anything for their kids. In my opinion, Robson and Safechuck got in over their heads and owned up to their parents what happened, and the mothers are now backing up their stories.

La74;4245262 said:
Just out of curiousity who was that guy who was trying to talk to Jordan Chandler you were talking about but he wouldn’t talk to him?

It is in this post. I think the guy was someone u all called Louis Thenix(sp). I do not have time to scroll all back to type his name.

In my opinion, they need to respond to literally every single thing the Robsons and Safechucks said.

Consult the people who booked the hotel reservations and ask them about the room arrangements. Ask Neverland personnel how often Robson and Safechuck were there with Jackson. Contact anyone mentioned by name in the film and confront them with the accusations. Take bits and pieces of Joy Robson's 2016 deposition and do a compare/contrast with what she says in the film.

Literally make a list of every single comment made and don't stop working until they're all checked off.

But most importantly? If there's any feasible way to get Robson and Safechuck in front of a judge/jury, it needs to happen. Whatever legal precedents exist need to be exploited, and these two need to be put under cross-examination. They need to answer for their inconsistencies and exaggerations.

This is bad, and it's only going to get worse. They can't leave a single stone unturned.

You are asking for the impossible. Who would keep such information from 30 years ago.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> So far from what I've read, the general public are treating LN with SUSPICION. Many aren't falling for it. More signs it's going to be a MASSIVE flop. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJTruthSquad?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJTruthSquad</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FactsDontLiePeopleDo?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#FactsDontLiePeopleDo</a></p>&mdash; KerryWard (@FallAgainMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1102544064686243841?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. März 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Can I get &quot;Granny with a laptop&quot; SIZE ..PLEASE -- <a href="https://t.co/CkBt4DmAqU">https://t.co/CkBt4DmAqU</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> TEE- SHIRTS available .. Boom Boom chakha lakha <a href="https://t.co/J6ZyYQYGtg">pic.twitter.com/J6ZyYQYGtg</a></p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1102624619201064960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. März 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vincent Paterson, best known for helping <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> develope the Smooth Criminal choreography has HAD ENOUGH with <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WadeRobson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WadeRobson</a> . <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@tajjackson3</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/tjjackson?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@tjjackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> - <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> is FICTION <a href="https://t.co/d89e7ZlHdS">pic.twitter.com/d89e7ZlHdS</a></p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1102620741273477125?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. März 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My sweet Michael Jackson was a kind compassionate loving person never said an unkind thing about anyone. Leave him alone! This documentary is about nothing but money. The man is dead let him rest. I love Michael. Ms. Winfrey why, why, would you continue to defame Mr. Jackson name <a href="https://t.co/vypKe73xbz">pic.twitter.com/vypKe73xbz</a></p>&mdash; Stephanie Mills (@PrettyMill1) <a href="https://twitter.com/PrettyMill1/status/1102586602176610305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. März 2019</a></blockquote>

You are asking for the impossible. Who would keep such information from 30 years ago.

You'd be surprised. People have pulled stuff from the '60s.

Even so, I'm not asking for them to pull out hotel pamphlets or anything of the sort. Just call up individuals who were responsible for Jackson's travel arrangements and ask, "Do you happen to remember Robson or Safechuck? If so, do you remember how often they were with Jackson? Do you remember how close their hotel suites were? Do you know how often he'd be alone with them?"

You've already had a wealth of people come forward and say that Wade didn't spend nearly as much time with Jackson as he's trying to convince us, so there are people who remember way back then.

Back