Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Contact the Wikileaks team. Lets give them some info to investigate and leak.

I watched it the other day. I was curious as to what the fans would say, and was as expected.

I was not there to know if MJ abused kids or not. I have no dog in the fight. The only question I have is, and dogged me for many years is, where were the parents in all of this? They sure loved the money and favors. Nobody was pointing a gun to their head to stay at his ranch or wherever the guy was staying. They could at any point have said, "no".

This is probably a very unpopular opinion, but at this point, I have little care. Carry on.

If you dont care about Michael anymore , please can you do us a favor and get the **** out of this forum for good ?

Someone should collect and every airing version of LN and watch it to know what they left out.

I know that is a hard tough job and should not be done by a fan.

It was enough for me to watch James part of LN.
I can't stand more.

This video prooves that Wade ideed did not really know much details about the visit of the USA or that it was not so important for him in reality when he talked about it in this interview in 2000.
He said the wrong year for example: 1989!!

https://youtu.be/W7RERUeD8Sg
They start talking aboit it at 6:30

Sorry I missed the frame.
You can copy and paste the link

Interesting what Wade here has to say about what happened in the Recording studio:

Wade: " ... so we went down to the studio were he was recording the Dangerous album.
It was like 1989 at the time, with the whole family, with grandparents, and hang out for a couple of hours and watched videotapes and then he ask the whole family to come back to the Ranch...."

In this couple of hours MJ should really have abused Wade he didn't really know and couldn't really groome in a few hours at this time?

Unbeliveable!

Last edited:

Michael Jackson, Delayed Allegations and Witch Hunts by JOSEPH VOGEL

http://www.joevogel.net/michael-jac...74HJPQBoqCdgUCPtnVGITMAyUjA-fquBCD7AF3Gu-k414

TheyDontCareAboutUs.jpg

Has he removed this article? I can't seem to find it any more.

If I ever had any doubt (and I never, ever once had any) that would be completely gone after I saw the document where it shows that Wade and his mom were scheming together. Unbelievable. That needs to get out there Pronto. If that's not a smoking gun I don't know what is. That along with that diary.

It’s bombed in every country. Public just isn’t buying media’s desperate efforts to sell it as damning/killing Jackson’s legacy. It’s getting embarrassing. Tabloids are trying to flex their muscles & show they can still make/break a star, but Jackson’s winning every online poll. https://t.co/sCiQjFN5jM

Every major poll by legit media outlets, Jackson is winning by a country mile. Vast swathes of non-fans on social media are just not buying the show’s contents. They’re doing their own research.

This damp squib really is the death knell of the tabloid press.

Last one is Charles Thomson.

What did we say in Janauary:
"Justice will prevail"
"The truth runs the marthon"
"Facts don't lie. People do."
"When you see it on the screen, don't make it factual."

If I ever had any doubt (and I never, ever once had any) that would be completely gone after I saw the document where it shows that Wade and his mom were scheming together. Unbelievable. That needs to get out there Pronto. If that's not a smoking gun I don't know what is. That along with that diary.
That needs to be sent to Charlamine the God, Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner, D L hugely, Michael Basiden, Rich and Salsa, Kiddnation; John Ziegal; Abcnews, Cnn, MANBC, Foxnews; Etonline, Eoline; the Talk, Yahoo.news; The Real, access Hollywood and print press like Washington Post, The Guardian, etc

What did we say in Janauary:
"Justice will prevail"
"The truth runs the marthon"
"Facts don't lie. People do."
"When you see it on the screen, don't make it factual."

Exactly. we have not seen nothing yet. The Best is yet to come. MJ will have the Victory in the end.

That, alongside Razorfist's video where he absolutley decimates Leaving Neverland.....

#MJIsOver? More like #LeavingNeverlandIsOver

WikiLeaks twitter account shared the FBI documents about MJ !

Wow his mother created with him his lies!!!
What an evil mother!!!
But we know his sister also know this are all lies but she couldn't support it on her twitter account.
For me Chantals twitter account is a good evidence against Wade!
Someone should collect screenshots from it before they delate it like they delate the imformation from Waded victim fund that Amanda Robson is also a child abuse survivor!

I have read the demands, also the wade emails and I do not see that the wade emails make sense for saying that he invents a story or to prove that he invents the story. objectively the questions he ask his mother and sister there make sense if it serve to remember in detail some things he may not remember since they happened 30 years ago when he was a child. that is, in my opinion an adult can remember his experiences as a child at 30 ago thirty years ago, but it may be difficult to remember details such as dates, hotel names, the time they traveled, etc, a thing not is at odds with the other. You can remember a sexual experience by the transcendence of these experiences or remember fun moments but you can forget details such as when you traveled to that place, or how long your family was in the great canyon while he was in Neverland, dates... because they are childs and because this happened 30 years ago. do not see more sense in those emails than the simple fact of asking those who were there to help remember dates and details that he does not remember because he was a child. speaking objectively this does not prove that history has been invented.

That needs to be sent to Charlamine the God, Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner, D L hugely, Michael Basiden, Rich and Salsa, Kiddnation; John Ziegal; Abcnews, Cnn, MANBC, Foxnews; Etonline, Eoline; the Talk, Yahoo.news; The Real, access Hollywood and print press like Washington Post, The Guardian, etc

I will get on it! Tons of people listen to Breakfast Club, and there definitely are doubters that listen. If they hear CTG mention this, many people may come "on board" and the ones that don't listen to radio might hear from those people about it.

I tried to see if I can directly send a message via the Twitter app but doesn't seem to be the case. I'll use the link someone here provided to me.

Send them also the interview I posted above with Wades 2000s version of what happend in recording studio. With the Quote.

Exactly. we have not seen nothing yet. The Best is yet to come. MJ will have the Victory in the end.

Oh hell yeah! I'm so goddamn happy and proud as **** of everyone fighting for Mike. Truly amazing really, so damn good.

That, alongside Razorfist's video where he absolutley decimates Leaving Neverland.....

#MJIsOver? More like #LeavingNeverlandIsOver

Razorfist is fantastic. I've yet to see part 3,tryjnf to find a good moment for it. He really would be a great person for interviews. He also said he'd love to be.

WikiLeaks twitter account shared the FBI documents about MJ !

Are they on our side? I don't think I've ever read these documents, did any of us? We only know they found nothing of wrongdoing.

I have read the demands, also the wade emails and I do not see that the wade emails make sense for saying that he invents a story or to prove that he invents the story. objectively the questions he ask his mother and sister there make sense if it serve to remember in detail some things he may not remember since they happened 30 years ago when he was a child. that is, in my opinion an adult can remember his experiences as a child at 30 ago thirty years ago, but it may be difficult to remember details such as dates, hotel names, the time they traveled, etc, a thing not is at odds with the other. You can remember a sexual experience by the transcendence of these experiences or remember fun moments but you can forget details such as when you traveled to that place, or how long your family was in the great canyon while he was in Neverland, dates... because they are childs and because this happened 30 years ago. do not see more sense in those emails than the simple fact of asking those who were there to help remember dates and details that he does not remember because he was a child. speaking objectively this does not prove that history has been invented.

Read it again.. the mother talkes about different versions which can BENEFIT Wade.
Why should the truth have different versions as answer of this question?

Do you think MJ is guilty in abusing Wade and James?

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah! I'm so goddamn happy and proud as **** of everyone fighting for Mike. Truly amazing really, so damn good.

Razorfist is fantastic. I've yet to see part 3,tryjnf to find a good moment for it. He really would be a great person for interviews. He also said he'd love to be.

Are they on our side? I don't think I've ever read these documents, did any of us? We only know they found nothing of wrongdoing.

I told yall. KEEP THE FAITH.

They just shared the link from the FBI website, with 5 M of followers it's important to let people discovering them.

I just join the community to show support.

Thet need to kill him a second time so we cannot understaind how poor the Business is nowadays.

Is it true that when Robson released his story in 2013, he released it right after the 7 yr statue of limitations [for perjury] ?

MattsFTR interview is supposed to be today right? Do we have an idea when we should be able to hear/see it?

All this stuff we are collecting, is Taj getting all this too? as in the emails between Joy and Wade etc.? All the stuff we are talking about..

Of course, these documents are shared since 2009.

I'm ashamed then, never read them. I kept hearing from well respected MJ fact sites that the FBI never found anything remotely close to any wrongdoing.

I just took a look at at the Wikileaks Twitter, saw some comments and a lot of people never read it. Some are hoping to find dirt, some genuinely hope it can clear his name. Others said "but then again, FBI lies too."

I was about to post how they never found anything, and then I thought I maybe first want to read it myself.

Back