Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Interesting soundcloud interview with John Ziegler, talks about Brandi Jackson not getting airtime to tell her story on Good Morning America or TMZ.

Apparently an Australian radio station interviewed Brandi and then Reed was interviewed on the same programme. (Intrvw. at appx 23 mins.) Apparently Reed attacked Brandi, saying she was sleeping with Robson at 12.

https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbroadcasting/2019-03-17-1-frauds-and-fakes

Well, according to Reed it is inconceivable to him that a 12-year old boy would sleep with a 12-year old girl (mind you she never said she slept with him at 12), but a 7 year old Wade performing oral sex on a 30 year old man was a " very sexually fulfilling relationship" for Wade. Go figure.

i honestly never saw any victim think what was happening to them was the bolded. Most think it's 'normal' until they get older, and then the trauma set in. But almost none of them would call the experience 'loving' unless they were heavily brainwash and that usually happens to those who were abused by their parents, not a stranger.
exactly!!!!

He has just destroyed Safechuck case. His only chance of overcoming the status of limitation is by sticking to the version which says he only realised he was abused in 2013. And they wonder why the judge throw out his lawsuits. Oprah asked him a direct question when did you first realise you were abused and his answer was only when I saw Wade on TV. Reed has just confirmed that Safechuck lied to Oprah (of course while putting on his sad face after all he is so traumatised by the recent realisation that he lived all his life on a lie (please forget about the claim that he told his mom 14 years ago in 2005 about the lie that he has just realised and causing him all this visible trauma don't dare and shame the poor traumatised victim Jimmy ). Where are the victims of sexual abuse? how can you relate to that? I definitely cannot. I really got sick of people and their stupidity how can anyone believe this kind of shit?
What does these fools think? My word. Anyway, it is all coming out.

Seriously, Geragos should sue the shit out of this sicko Reed.

Dan Reed used footage of a lawyer regarding a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT case in order to manipulate his audience to believe it supported his lies about Michael Jackson's 2005 criminal case.

Mark Geragos was giving a press conference regarding Xtrajet's recording of MJ.

@RAZ0RFIST https://t.co/jOZ6zlOzQi

My dream is that anyone and I really mean anyone with cause of action suing these 3 piece of sxxx, a tons of lawsuits, I hope they rot in court for the rest of their days drowning in debts.

You just gotta wonder where and when is this going to end? Reed's NAMBLA shit becomes more and more clear, but when is something going to be done about it? I'm probably a little impatient... but...

All this daily discovering of new lies and contradictions on Twitter should amount to something eventually? There's so much and if this could be taken to court it could be completely debunked, but can we expect something like that when the man himself isn't around us anymore?

The truth about that video of MJ and James at the jewelry store. These people are such liars and scum.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-05-03/news/mn-2482_1_zales-jewelers-mustache-store-in-simi-valley

TMZ had that video of MJ and James going to a jewelry store as proof that James story of MJ buying him a wedding ring was true. Turns out it was a big fat lie of course.

I'm sick of all these people lying on Michael. Makes me sick.

Thanks, but I can't read the article you provided. :(

While most of our pages are available in a version of latimes.com created for European Union users, some are currently unavailable. We are engaged on the issue and committed to identifying technical compliance solutions to this problem. Thanks for your interest in the Los Angeles Times.

Thanks, but I can't read the article you provided. :(

Oh sorry.

Here it is:

Advertisement

YOU ARE HERE: LAT Home?Collections
Even in Disguise, Michael Jackson Gets Attention
May 03, 1989|PHILIP GOLLNER | Times Staff Writer

Email

There was something suspicious about the customer in the Zales Jewelers store in Simi Valley on Monday afternoon.

Maybe it was the wig. Or the phony-looking mustache and teeth.

But the thin man in the red baseball cap wasn't casing the joint, as employees feared when they called police.

It was singer Michael Jackson, hoping not to be noticed.

The encounter happened about 5 p.m. in the Sycamore Plaza mall. Wearing his get-up, Jackson was looking at rings.

Employee Julie Andrews (not the singer) said she became suspicious because he kept adjusting his mustache and looking in a mirror. Another Zales store had recently been robbed by men wearing disguises.

Employees summoned security guard H. N. Edwards, who asked the suspicious character to step outside. Why was he wearing a false mustache? Edwards demanded.

"I have to," he answered. "I'm in disguise. I'm Michael Jackson."

"My first thought was this guy had gotten off the elevator between floors," Edwards said Tuesday.

Jackson, one of the best-known pop singers in America, said the disguise was necessary to avoid being mobbed.

Edwards asked him to remove the mustache. He did and, sure enough, fans began gathering and asking for autographs. Three squad cars arrived.

"The officers were convinced he was who he said he was, and he went on his way," Officer Diane Sliester said Tuesday.

Jackson and a boy he was with visited a gift store and bought several toy figurines and a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses, Sliester said. Then they drove away in a brown Mercedes-Benz.

Are people calling Dan Reed a NAMBLA supporter because of the story tied to Victors book or is there actual support he has done?

Check out @_Nadia1981’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/_Nadia1981/status/1107414936098086912?s=09

Once again Dan Reed talking shit, this guy....

He claims they fact checked, re fact checked, scrutinized and so on. When it comes to Wade and James.

Hooowwwwwwwww? We only have to take a look at some documents for a few minutes and we can throw the actual facts right in his face. Seriously.... how can he just sit there and say that? He just doesn't care at all.

Oh also this from Reed

screenshot_20190318-0txj7g.jpg

People's hypocrisy is frustrating and yet amusing.

Robson & Safechuck's claims are not new (just different versions) but now people get their knickers in a knot over it! Gimme a break!!!

This is not the first time Michael Jackson was accused of sexual molestation but you put his stuff in a museum and designed a line of clothing in his honour anyway. All of a sudden, it is unpalatable to be connected to him. Tells me that you are willing to blow with the wind of public opinion. People like that we don't need honouring Michael or profiting from his brand.

Robson & Safechuck's claims are not new (just different versions) but now people get their knickers in a knot over it! Gimme a break!!!

This is not the first time Michael Jackson was accused of sexual molestation but you put his stuff in a museum and designed a line of clothing in his honour anyway. All of a sudden, it is unpalatable to be connected to him. Tells me that you are willing to blow with the wind of public opinion. People like that we don't need honouring Michael or profiting from his brand.
And when the lies are uncovered and this blow over, those will be the first to talk good again. Two faced idiots.

guys, so I have a twitter acct.. just really using it for the first time! I plan to work on that fact sheet I created and share it with Taj. I think with the info we collect in a sheet as such - would help orginize some good bullet points that he could hit in the docuseries and/or in interviews..

How on twitter (Or any other way) could I actually make sure that doc gets to him?... Also, I am looking for some help with the fact doc - right now the content is decent but I want to polish and make it presentable with key links to the info we provide..

Anyone willing/able to help me put things together, let me know.. I am still brainstorming the best way to do things!

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4250237 said:
Check out @_Nadia1981’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/_Nadia1981/status/1107414936098086912?s=09

Once again Dan Reed talking shit, this guy....

He claims they fact checked, re fact checked, scrutinized and so on. When it comes to Wade and James.

Hooowwwwwwwww? We only have to take a look at some documents for a few minutes and we can throw the actual facts right in his face. Seriously.... how can he just sit there and say that? He just doesn't care at all.

Reed is a f#@$&* liar. He has done Zero fact checking about Robson and Safechuck. He knew they were lying and probably encouraged their graphic pedophilic FANTASIES. Reed is as much scum as the two script spewing liars/actors. Neither one of these pos would last in front of a real journalist or audience that would ask them tough questions. They would crumble like the cowards they are.

I dont know if I should be worried, but some mj hater group on Twitter mentioned something about Omer Bhatti removing MJ pics off his Instagram.

However when I checked his Instagram, I saw a pic of MJ on there, from August 29 of last year, with a caption that said "Happy birthday applehead" or something on it.

TheChosenOne;4250240 said:

I agree. We don’t need wussy-washy, scared and cowardly people honoring Michael. They make me want to vomit!

So Wade said this:
"And I remember him putting my hands on his head when he was down there. I'll never forget the feeling of his hair. It was rough, almost like a brillo pad. This roughness."

And I see people excusing his racist comment with stuff like, "Maybe Michael's hair really felt like a brillo pad."

Well.......

According to this girl, who touched Michael's hair (and other parts of his body) in front of thousands of people and also has actual video proof (unlike Wade):
"He's beautiful, his hair is really soft, and his skin is soft, and he's strong when he holds you, he's really strong, and he smells beautifully. I've got him all over my shirt. He so beautifully smells so nice."

So you see, it's not that Michael's hair really felt like a brillo pad, it's just Wade making an ignorant, racist comment about black people's hair feeling like a brillo pad.

Reed is a f#@$&* liar. He has done Zero fact checking about Robson and Safechuck. He knew they were lying and probably encouraged their graphic pedophilic FANTASIES. Reed is as much scum as the two script spewing liars/actors. Neither one of these pos would last in front of a real journalist or audience that would ask them tough questions. They would crumble like the cowards they are.

Exactly

I dont know if I should be worried, but some mj hater group on Twitter mentioned something about Omer Bhatti removing MJ pics off his Instagram.

However when I checked his Instagram, I saw a pic of MJ on there, from August 29 of last year, with a caption that said "Happy birthday applehead" or something on it.

I checked through his Instagram there are several photos there of him and MJ.

This are clearly the people from MJFacts who claiming that MJ had something with nearly every boy in his life and are so evil to portray them all as MJs victims on their site.
For me this site has also an direct connection to Wade Robson when you remeber the delated twitter post were he called out other victims ( which a nearly the same people MJFacts portrays as victims)
and what he said in the cbs Interview.
I didn't saw the cbs intrview fully but he said soming like he can't imagine that MJ was around children for any other purpose then abusing them.

We should maybe try to "recreate" June 25 2009 with big fanmeetings and many candales all over the world on June 25 2019 in honar of Michael and his true legecy.
Maybe we can also try to bring some of MJs Music back in the charts at this time like it was 10 years ago.

We could also do something on the verdict day June 13 to show and celebrate MJs innocence.

Last edited:
I think we should also try to create a youtube documentary which airs before June 25 2019 on a big MJ related chanel like "Michael Jackson Remastered Videos" with a close comment section were we expose this liars.

I mean all this many debunking, lie exposing videos are great but it would we better when we have one video that everyone should see.

Last edited:
Very interesting one hour potcast with the Michael Jackson Innocent Project

Do you know who the man is we hear talking here?
I think I remember the voice from an MJ defending video... maybe he was in the podcast of the MJ cast?

Last edited:
he never claimed sex though right? he only claimed 'rubba' cuz they'd rub together/snuggle?

Correct. He said bodies snuggling together and touching. I had a picture in my mind of spooning. He still implied that it was inappropriate and so did the interviewer, by his shocked facial expression. And this was after I heard him say on the phone that Michael only ever put his arm around him. It's baffling to the say the least.

Back