Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I think someone near the beginning of this thread posted that Reed had a Russian background...and something about working in a restaurant. Wonder if this cameraman is a friend from back home.

There's an article (non- tabloid) saying that Reed studied Russian at Cambridge. Reed has made a doc called 'from Russia with cash' about London's property boom.

REED also directed 'Terror in Moscow' for Hbo in 2003.

Last edited:
In Russia fans are talking about same secret movie that been shot in US and out in May/June with tapes to be shown. Some russian speaking guy claims to be working as camera man there ( of course noname). Seems like some plan to spread more bullshit (=earn some money on hype) using those who agree to participate in scam

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G8441 met Tapatalk

Of cause it must be produced in pervert NAMBLA- and Anti MJ- Land U.S.A. where else?^^?

Thats why the u.s media is quiet and didn't report on the exposed lies.
They know this new sick movie is coming and hope it will cover up the issues and uncredibility of LN before the defense can release any rebuttle documentery and June 25.

After NAMBLA wanted to reach that people talk worldwide about enjoyable sexual acts between children and adults and possible loving relationships they want now bing sexual acts between them on the screen to turn down another bounderie in our society.
All possible when they call it a documentery about Michael Jackson and his relationship to children and not a movie which would have age boundereies and would be not allowed to show on TV.

Does anyone remember who follows Perl the video where she talks about this new technic and showed the wikipedia article about it?

Last edited:
I bet Jacobshitsen will spin the MOTHER GOOSE video as evidence.. Pathetic

NAMBLA has used Michaels name for decades in attempt to groom the world to see child abuse as love.. They believe society has it all wrong, it's not harmful and they think showing him in THAT light bring's 'normalcy' and acceptance to it...

THAT is their agenda 100% ... They could care less what it does to his image.. It isn't to hurt it, it's using it for their gain at any cost for Michael.

For real, that is what they are doing.. They are not trying to end his legacy, they use it in hopes people will fallow the notion "it's ok".

They've been doing this since the late 80's..

Side note but very connected.. Is Victor Gutierrez Mexican? I know he's Hispanic but.... (You'll see where I am going with this)

* The FIRST story ever released that painted Michael as a pedophile was about the 2 Mexican boys..
* What year was this claim made? 1986
* And incase you were not aware, it is the SAME year Victor went to a NAMBLA conference that spoke about using Michaels name to normalize relationships with children.

false stories often start with personal association...

Last edited:
But Jocobshagen will maybe make huge promotion on German TV at the weekend before they show LN there and the u.s. media will follow.
Look what they all did for LN.

I personally (maybe I am a bit too positive with this) don't believe that people really buy too deeply into anything he says... Even without knowing the facts, there is something very off putting by him. The desperateness of it all leaks all over..

* Dramatic lighting in every shot
* The staged photoshoots in an empty bedroom with clear intent for psychological association
* Looking out the window like he's 'reflecting'

* The look and feel is very fake,, worst than a Lifetime movie..

I think he's watched too many late 80's/ early 90's movies that are very cheesy today.. (Looking into the sunset with a look of hope.. all that type of BS that is staged just for dramatic appeal.. PEOPLE SEE THAT now)

There is no authenticity with it, sorry but Wade, James, and Dan did a much better job painting the picture and they failed..

How is that piece of trash even allowed to do any of this? I read on VindicateMJ about all the shit he pulled, even managed to bribe his way to meeting Katherine, the fraud and so on. That ****er should be behind bars. He's a criminal. A conman who knows/knew what he was doing on several occasions.

Let's hope he won't get far and personally I doubt he has any kinds of tapes. Let's not go overboard with body doubles etc.

Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say about the scum. If anyone needs some insight into what this pathetic weasel is all about...here's a video.

https://youtu.be/K8lYPCtiXLE

Oh and read this

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...s-the-key-to-robson-and-safechuck-experiment/

I really hope that fans who have been ****ed over by this shithead come forward.

Last edited:
We should really overall support (with clicks, thumps up) all these type of videos to make the puplic realize what evil things and intentions are behind LN.

I really hope that the great channel 'Mean Machine' will make a video about Dan Reed...

Last edited:
It wasn't my intention to make anyone hysterical when I posted that tweet from Jacobshagen in this thread. However, it is important that we're aware of these kind of things. We have to be. I like to know what we're up against.

That said, I agree that this guy isn't credible. It doesn't seem that even most of the mainstream media takes this clown seriously (and hopefully it'll stay that way). He comes across as desperate and fake.

Something is really wrong with this guy. He has major issues.

I'm still searching for the Perl Junior video where she talkes about this new technic.
Can anyone who follows her help to find it and link the wikipedia article where the technic is described?

He will never have peace either until he clear up this lie. This LIE started with HIM. He is ROOT of this evil.
It would be a lot fairer to say it started with his father. He was a young child at the time who was just doing what the adults around him were telling him.

He can't.
He in obligation to not talk about 93' case in media.

Well we really don't know the full terms of the contract.. There could be details around it.. There was a way for Michael to publically say it was extortion and legally be ok saying so... SO, there has to be loop holes! Plus we don't know if there is a time limit on the gag order or how it changes now that Michael has passed..

What did I miss???? Why are people saying Jordan will speak? Is this only hearsay or is there a rumor that started somewhere.. I really wanna know

It would be a lot fairer to say it started with his father. He was a young child at the time who was just doing what the adults around him were telling him.

I understand but his father is gone and he is now a GROWN MAN who is still going along with it (Silence is just as bad when u do not speak up); so now it falls on him.

Maybe Chandler staying silent is for the best, because he could come forward and say Michael really did molest him. If he comes forward and says nothing ever happened, then that would be great. But I don't trust him

Maybe Chandler staying silent is for the best, because he could come forward and say Michael really did molest him. If he comes forward and says nothing ever happened, then that would be great. But I don't trust him

Tbh, why would he defend Michael?
He could be sued for lying back in 1993 no????

I'm still searching for the Perl Junior video where she talkes about this new technic.
Can anyone who follows her help to find it and link the wikipedia article where the technic is described?
I know what technique it is. Its called Deepfakes. On youtube, you can see people making fun face swaps of celebrities. Its basically a software program that anyone can use to "CGI" anyone into almost any video.

However, the software is still in its early stages. You can still tell if its real or not. The Gov and other big company's are invested in detecting these types of videos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...d-the-first-tools-for-catching-deepfakes/amp/

If Jacobson is planning on using this type of tech then it will be debunked. This is the problem with making this tool open source. It gives con artists like Jacobson the opportunity to do this unfortunately. Hes not gonna get away with this if this is his plan. Any "evidense" he provides will be examined. I dont mean to give him more attention, but just in case we need to know what is possible in 2019.

Back