Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I see Ellen De Generes has been having a dose of 'reality' in the press, too:

Is Ellen DeGeneres Actually Mean? Many Tweeters Are Sharing Not-So-Nice Stories About the ‘Be Kind’ TV Host

Ellen DeGeneres is known for a lot of things. The Ellen DeGeneres Show star loves to dance (and make her audience dance). She’s played the first openly gay character on primetime television. DeGeneres is a hilarious comedian with one of the most successful talk shows in history. And, of course, she ends each of her episodes telling her audience to “be kind.” However, many former employees of the famous talk show host are now sharing stories that don’t exactly represent the “kindness” she promotes. Is Ellen DeGeneres faking the whole “nice” act for television? Twitter recently blew up with anecdotes arguing just that.

...Right now we all need a little kindness,” Porter wrote on Twitter recently. “You know, like Ellen Degeneres always talks about!” He then tweeted out a call for Ellen DeGeneres stories. Specifically: ones about her being mean.

Many people responding to Porter’s tweet told tales of how the talk show host was rude to them when they were serving her at a restaurant. Others came from former employees or friends of former employees of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

One former server remembered:

I worked @RealFoodDaily, served her & Porsha at brunch. She wrote a letter to the owner & complained about my chipped nail polish (not that it was on her plate but just that it was on my hand). I had worked till closing the night before & this was next morn, almost got me fired.

“Worked at her favorite 3 Michelin star restaurant in college (dinner bills 5k + regularly). REFUSES TO TIP. One time staff stayed 4 hours past closing for her,” another tweeted.

She has a ‘sensitive nose’ so everyone must chew gum from a bowl outside her office before talking to her and if she thinks you smell that day you have to go home and shower,” Siemon wrote. In another tweet, he claimed:

A new staff member was told ‘every day she picks someone different to really hate. It’s not your fault, just suck it up for the day and she’ll be mean to someone else the next day.

Comic I know became friendly with her, said she openly expressed her deep disdain for her audience and her own show – resents it all!

...Other tweeters got their information through other television shows they worked on. One Twitter user remembered:

i was PAing for the Letterman special and her rider was 50 items long and one was specific vegan cauliflower puffs that are rarely sold so i had to drive to 15 different grocery stores to find it and she didn’t even touch them

So many tweeters commented their DeGeneres stories, that Porter got a bit overwhelmed.

“Well this got out of hand!” he wrote on Twitter. “It’s now hard to tell which stories are real or not, so I’ve rounded up to 300 and donated $600!”

He left it off with one final message.

“If you can, please give to your local food banks because they are slammed right now,” Porter tweeted, but not before throwing some more shade at DeGeneres.

“… honestly, be kind, especially to those in the most vulnerable positions right now.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...-nice-stories-about-the-be-kind-tv-host.html/

I follow a YouTube channel called Amazing Lucas. He always has entertaining videos and especially he always goes for the facts and evidence. He did that with Jussie Smollett and so on. One would think he'd do that for Michael too, nah.

In one of his videos about actual predators and such he mentions MJ and this sounded off to me. I checked the comments and one person said he was never convicted of being a molester and Lucas said "he died before they could lol".

Wow, so for all else he hunts for facts and evidence, except when it comes to MJ. How utterly disappointing.

I follow a YouTube channel called Amazing Lucas. He always has entertaining videos and especially he always goes for the facts and evidence. He did that with Jussie Smollett and so on. One would think he'd do that for Michael too, nah.

In one of his videos about actual predators and such he mentions MJ and this sounded off to me. I checked the comments and one person said he was never convicted of being a molester and Lucas said "he died before they could lol".

Wow, so for all else he hunts for facts and evidence, except when it comes to MJ. How utterly disappointing.
Then he is fool and often people like that have a bias towards MJ. MJ was investigated and treated far worst than Kobe, Bill Cosby, Weinstein, R Kelly, etc due to who MJ was the biggest star in the world and he brought in big money for them with ratings, etc. So that Lucas fool is just a bias hypocrite.

Then he is fool and often people like that have a bias towards MJ. MJ was investigated and treated far worst than Kobe, Bill Cosby, Weinstein, R Kelly, etc due to who MJ was the biggest star in the world and he brought in big money for them with ratings, etc. So that Lucas fool is just a bias hypocrite.

Yeah I was shocked too. He always wears shirts like "don't believe men, women, believe in facts and evidence" so it's incredibly hypocrit of him to just label MJ a predator and say he died before he could be convicted. If the dude started thinking this way last year because of LN....than I don't know what to say, lol. I bet he's one of those "he paid them off" or "who shares bed with children" kind of people.

Needles to say....for a person whom's whole spiel is facts and evidence this is pathetic.

I watched some of his videos and realize that our politics do not align and that his assertion of wanting proof and evidence is not supported by his actual beliefs, theories and philosophies. He is best ignored. He knows his target audience. Thankfully, I am not it.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4284421 said:

Why you can’t you just tell that idiot off? I’d done the same like I did to many idiots.

PoP;4284451 said:
Why you can’t you just tell that idiot off? I’d done the same like I did to many idiots.

Oh believe me, i sure as hell did in the comment section. If you're interested in seeing the comments my name is Thijs van Abs there, my real name. I told him that his whole "facts and evidence" spiel is clearly nonsense. Also gave him facts and evidence and I saw others linking to the Razorfist video.

TheChosenOne;4284448 said:
I watched some of his videos and realize that our politics do not align and that his assertion of wanting proof and evidence is not supported by his actual beliefs, theories and philosophies. He is best ignored. He knows his target audience. Thankfully, I am not it.

Politics I don't mind much, I barely follow any of that and I believe Razorfist also has politics not many of us would agreee with, but that's ok. But he does rock because of his rebutall videos, I greatly appreciate those. Many of his subscribers are now educated on actual facts and the sheep, well they stay sheep, lol.

Funny how people like him say "remember people, always look for the facts and evidence. Don't believe men and women." but MJ? Nah he got his opinion on that and it's clear he didn't do any research because anyone in their right mind after thorough research wouldn't say what he said.

Last edited:
The last 2 pages here prove that momentum is still very much with Dan Reed and co, you can tell yourself another story but as I said before the general public doesn't know anything about facts and lies regarding MJ's accusations. Robson's upcoming book will perhaps be the final nail in the coffin because that will get a lot of attention. Everyday the battle becomes more and more unwinnable.
I'm a pessimist and that's how I see it.

The last 2 pages here prove that momentum is still very much with Dan Reed and co, you can tell yourself another story but as I said before the general public doesn't know anything about facts and lies regarding MJ's accusations. Robson's upcoming book will perhaps be the final nail in the coffin because that will get a lot of attention. Everyday the battle becomes more and more unwinnable.
I'm a pessimist and that's how I see it.

I see the opposite. These snakes are talked like Diane Diamond about because they are the SAME old folks who talk and WE talk about them. Nothing else and nothing new. She can not get a crediable reporter job and there is no momentum with Dan Reed and co. (Your "pessimist" feelings does not seem to work when talking about Dan and these liars). That HBO trash was no nail in no coffin and no lying book will be either at this point by that PROVEN conartist. Crying wolf starts to backfire as what is happening now to these liars.

Last edited:
I see the opposite. These snakes are talked like Diane Diamond about because they are the SAME old folks who talk and WE talk about them. Nothing else and nothing new. She can not get a crediable reporter job and there is no momentum with Dan Reed and co. (Your "pessimist" feelings does not seem to work when talking about Dan and these liars). That HBO trash was no nail in no coffin and no lying book will be either at this point by that PROVEN conartist. Crying wolf starts to backfire as what is happening now to these liars.

This!

LN could have been the final nail, but instead he actually got more fans, people waking up and realizing how wrong they always were. A friend of mine says he thinks the majority of the world still believes the lies and I just don't know. None of us can really know.

What I do know is that his music has been on top as soon as that filth aired, I think that says a lot. And it wasn't just the hardcore fans that were streaming and rebuying his albums, i bet among them were plenty of new fans/listeners too. I've also reached a point where I'll just ignore majority of folks that just keep on blabbing on and don't even want to use common sense.

As for that book, lol, that's all I've really have to say about it. Dude is desperate, absolutely pathetic.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Think about this. What person in the right mind goes on an attack of a deceased black artist in the middle of a pandemic? Stop feeding the trolls.</p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1242499301189681154?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I remember those ignorant/arrogant people in 2019 saying, &quot;enjoy while you can, Michael Jackson's music will be wiped out soon&quot; post LN.<br><br>2020, the world is currently united in a health crisis, and people all over the world turn to Michael Jackson's music for comfort and solace.</p>&mdash; Cara (@caraandreadee) <a href="https://twitter.com/caraandreadee/status/1242070430879371266?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If ever there was a time to release unreleased footage of Heal the World live in concert, NOW would be the time.</p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1241814287649083392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Staffordshire Bullterrier;4284476 said:
This!

LN could have been the final nail, but instead he actually got more fans, people waking up and realizing how wrong they always were. A friend of mine says he thinks the majority of the world still believes the lies and I just don't know. None of us can really know.

What I do know is that his music has been on top as soon as that filth aired, I think that says a lot. And it wasn't just the hardcore fans that were streaming and rebuying his albums, i bet among them were plenty of new fans/listeners too. I've also reached a point where I'll just ignore majority of folks that just keep on blabbing on and don't even want to use common sense.

As for that book, lol, that's all I've really have to say about it. Dude is desperate, absolutely pathetic.

Wade tried to get a book released in 2012 but nobody was interested. Now he has his danceclass/self help thing &#8221;Groove with Wade &#8221; and his videos get sometimes less than 100 views,a couple of hundred as best if it is for free. He even tried a Covid 19 special. He is desperate but people are not interested in him as a person, they never were. I highly doubt a book will be released and that anyone would actually read it if it was. LN was a huge campaign last year but was still a global flop and a lot of people has said they actually started investigate because of it, Danny Wu included. I don&#8217;t think people like Oprah actually believed them but they were tools and a distraction. Also they can&#8217;t do interviews there anyone ask any kind of critical questions.

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">His &quot;Will drop shitty pants and shitty dance for food&quot; sign got blown away <a href="https://t.co/CmY08JByNd">pic.twitter.com/CmY08JByNd</a></p>&mdash; Mr/s R. D. Smith (@EuphegeniaSmith) <a href="https://twitter.com/EuphegeniaSmith/status/1242096677353328646?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This it totaly out of topic but I highly recommend Simon Warrs book Presumed guilty. He was accused of historic child abuse in classes he did not even teach but the police never even investigated that and just continued looking for more &#8221;victims&#8221;. I wonder how common it is that an investigation is done that way. I think he supported us. Many MJ fans interacted with him on Twitter. He always seemed very polite and just days before he passed away in cancer he tweeted that he was &#8221; unlikely to be on twitter again&#8221;.

This!

This TEEN just WON a by doing MICHAEL JACKSON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rWM33rF0QQ

You friend does not know what the majority of the world thinks. As long as alot of people love MJ, that is all that matters. ALL celebs have haters no matter if they have no drama (President Obamas was the most drama free President and famous person and look how he gets treated by some. That is life). If MJ was perfect, MJ would still be trashed by SOMEBODY. For what all MJ has been through and even gone and he is still going up against CURRENT celebs/singers and he is the ONLY one who has even been accused who have people defending him even doing films, podcast, comments, defending him. He put a DENT in Oprah's crediablity for her covering that trash something no one else could do.

Last edited:
You all still talking about this. No one cares about it anymore. Its in the past. While the whole the world is fighting corona and the europeans are singing heal the world from their balconies. Its funny that pretty much everytime theres some short of mass shooting/disaster we hear of mjs music been sang and played at vigils etc. But of course when the MSM report on such things every song/piece of music gets mentioned but mj. Of course they dont want it reported or shown how mj and his message is loved instead you get uk radio D.Js telling everyone to work together etc etc and then apologising for sounding like an mj song! As if its a bad thing to give a dam and care! Maybe if you had listened to him then this world wouldnt be in such a f!@#$# up state that it is now.

Last edited:
you all still talking about this. No one cares about it anymore. Its in the past. Whole the world is fighting corona and the europeans are singing heal the world from their balconies. Its funny that pretty much everytime theres some short of mass shooting/disaster we hear of mjs music been sang and played at vigils etc. But of course when the msm report on such things every song/piece of music gets mentioned but mj. Of course they dont want it reported or shown how mj and his message is loved instead you get uk radio d.js telling everyone to work together etc etc and then apologising for sounding like an mj song! As if its a bad thing to give a dam and care! Maybe if you had listened to him then this world wouldnt be in such a f!@#$# up state that it is now.
post of the day!!!

So what songs do they play after mass shootings and such?

We have one video of a couple of people singing heal the world from a balcony now let's not exaggerate.

La74;4284485 said:
Wade tried to get a book released in 2012 but nobody was interested. Now he has his danceclass/self help thing &#8221;Groove with Wade &#8221; and his videos get sometimes less than 100 views,a couple of hundred as best if it is for free. He even tried a Covid 19 special. He is desperate but people are not interested in him as a person, they never were. I highly doubt a book will be released and that anyone would actually read it if it was. LN was a huge campaign last year but was still a global flop and a lot of people has said they actually started investigate because of it, Danny Wu included. I don&#8217;t think people like Oprah actually believed them but they were tools and a distraction. Also they can&#8217;t do interviews there anyone ask any kind of critical questions.

I hope it fails all the way, I hope a lot of bad stuff for him and James.

As for Danny Wu, before his doc I hadn't heard about him before. Was he a doubter initially?

I hope it fails all the way, I hope a lot of bad stuff for him and James.

As for Danny Wu, before his doc I hadn't heard about him before. Was he a doubter initially?

As far as I understand, yes. I remember Charles Thomson said that he was chocked by the number of people at the Square one premiere who said they used to think MJ was guilty but LN was what actually got them to start investigate, Danny Wu included.

We have one video of a couple of people singing heal the world from a balcony now let's not exaggerate.

If everything is so bad for you and you feel so negative about everything perhaps for your own sake you should take a break.

New zealand mass shootings several U.S mass shootings. mj songs were sung HTW/WATW.no mentions. Several reports in local media in my country (as they arent anti mj) about balcony singing in different places. Funny how MSM will show violins been played and show other songs been sung such as imagine in N.Z but never is mj mentioned or played.

As far as I understand, yes. I remember Charles Thomson said that he was chocked by the number of people at the Square one premiere who said they used to think MJ was guilty but LN was what actually got them to start investigate, Danny Wu included.

Perhaps these people thought "wow, so many years after he passed away and again we get these allegations. How on earth didn't you speak up when you had the chance?" that's my guess.

So actually something good came from that horrible filth. Obviously the opposite of Dan Greed and his gang's intentions, lol. Good!

And you need to stop "exaggerating" that MJ is hated and lies are believed by most people.

Last edited:

Like I said, seem like your "pessimist" only works when you talk about MJ.

Last edited:
It's absolutely nonsense that the whole world is against MJ. I definitely believe still too many people believe in the bullshit and that's only because they haven't educated themselves on the actual facts and evidence.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Justice for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> - that&#39;s the tweet - <a href="https://t.co/87suFW80md">pic.twitter.com/87suFW80md</a></p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1242624491286433794?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Moderator announcement: There is no need for pettiness, or for anyone to criticise the way other people choose to post their ideas in this thread, or in any other. There is also no need for anyone to be negative or argumentative towards other members. Just don't do that, please. If you are not interested in this discussion, then choose to not engage in it. We do agree that this thread should have just about run its course by now, but if some of us wish to still participate, then the thread is here for that purpose.

Back