Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

MJTRUTH

As you stated yourself in america everything is about race.. that's the exact problem us US fans are talking about. Until you live here for set amount of years you will have no idea the racism, bigotry and BS that people pull here. The media is well polished and dictated stereotypes, classes of individuals and so on.

The media here would have never lynched a large white celebrity for approaching 3 decades now the way they have Michael.

I apologize but this is something I am sensitive to. Coming from a multicultural family, I have been forced to view it in some unique ways. I can go off on a tangent but I'll stop. Check put the documentary '13th' just to get an idea on how far white america could go so far on racial issues.

And that documentary scratches the surface!

Call me crazy but I think a NEW song from MJ would be effective. There has to be a song he made fighting allegations that is both strong and explicit. You can’t tell me there isn’t one Sony said know way your releasing that on our label. If there has ever been a time it’s now. Use his voice and make a video with these 2 slim balls talking about how great MJ was. That way just like the hatchet job documentary it will be around for ever. What do they have to lose? This doing nothing thing is not effective. Sure we got a tweet and a statement from the estate but what effect dose that really have? Not much in my opinion. I’m just sick of this crap it never ends.

’im just sick of this crap it never ends.
-------------------

And the church said amen! Maybe when theres no one left alive who lived when mj did as at that time no one will care enough to lynch someone they never even knew of but until then there is a complete sick obsession normally by those who have something to hide themselves

Sadly I think you're incorrect.

The more this goes on the fewer people there will be willing to consider that MJ was not an abuser. MJ won his acquittal in 2005 and many people used that to justify that it's ok to play MJ on radio, ok to celebrate him. After this documentary there can be no acquittal. It won't happen.

Charles Thomson just echoed a thought that I've had a for a while. The people writing many of these reports in the last week probably grew up reading reports that MJ was an abuser. The previous generation knew that their reporting was biased and in most cases incredibly inaccurate, but the current generation may actually believe those lies of yesteryear. so if that's their mindset, why would they want to investigate the allegations against MJ?
It's self-perpetuating. We're just a bunch of nuts blinded by fandom. Easy to dismiss, apparently.

Dan Reed is a classic example himself. He appears to have gone into this whole thing believing MJ was an abuser, and look what he has produced. A documentary that 'proves' it. It's confirmation bias. By his own admission he avoided talking to anybody that he knew wouldn't support his agenda, meaning Mac, Brett, Corey etc. He wasn't interested in an investigation, he was only interested in bringing somebody down, regardless of truth. According to him none of our objections are factual. Now he's been suckered in he has little choice but to defend his work, even if he did start to realise his error he may think it's too late. It's a crazy world.

Not only that but he's actively seeking new 'victims' for a follow up documentary. the dead cannot be defamed so it's open season again and no proof required! Salacious stories are all that's needed and the dirtier the better.

Make no mistake. MJ's career suffered big time after 1993. It even suffered despite the acquittal in 2005. His legacy can easily be destroyed in 2019 unless action is taken to FAST!

Agree largely with this.

Let's not forget in '93, Pepsi dropped MJ as his sponsor. In 2005, many radio stations removed him from their playlists after the allegations broke and only re-added him after his acquittal.

As you say, there is no possible "acquittal" here. If the public believe Wade and Jimmy, then the calls will grow to boycott MJ and remove his music from a variety of areas of public life.

UNLESS the Estate pull something significant out of the bag to discredit them. Here's hoping.

Last edited:
MJTruth;4238801 said:
Sadly I think you're incorrect.

The more this goes on the fewer people there will be willing to consider that MJ was not an abuser. MJ won his acquittal in 2005 and many people used that to justify that it's ok to play MJ on radio, ok to celebrate him. After this documentary there can be no acquittal. It won't happen.

Charles Thomson just echoed a thought that I've had a for a while. The people writing many of these reports in the last week probably grew up reading reports that MJ was an abuser. The previous generation knew that their reporting was biased and in most cases incredibly inaccurate, but the current generation may actually believe those lies of yesteryear. so if that's their mindset, why would they want to investigate the allegations against MJ?
It's self-perpetuating. We're just a bunch of nuts blinded by fandom. Easy to dismiss, apparently.

Dan Reed is a classic example himself. He appears to have gone into this whole thing believing MJ was an abuser, and look what he has produced. A documentary that 'proves' it. It's confirmation bias. By his own admission he avoided talking to anybody that he knew wouldn't support his agenda, meaning Mac, Brett, Corey etc. He wasn't interested in an investigation, he was only interested in bringing somebody down, regardless of truth. According to him none of our objections are factual. Now he's been suckered in he has little choice but to defend his work, even if he did start to realise his error he may think it's too late. It's a crazy world.

Not only that but he's actively seeking new 'victims' for a follow up documentary. the dead cannot be defamed so it's open season again and no proof required! Salacious stories are all that's needed and the dirtier the better.

Make no mistake. MJ's career suffered big time after 1993. It even suffered despite the acquittal in 2005. His legacy can easily be destroyed in 2019 unless action is taken to FAST!

We have to wait and see what actually happens in the long run. Maybe we are thinking about it the wrong way and we think like what would have happend if this was 20 years ago. Like someone said many young people question the media and youtube videos can be very effective and these are grown men who are accusing a person who has been dead 10 years who would this year have turned 61. Back in 93 media was king and many people didn’t ever have internet. It’s not the same anymore. Maybe mostly middleage people who always thought he was guilty will watch this to confirm what they always thought. If you don’t hate Michael Jackson and have any interest in checking it up at all it is very easy to do that.

By The SUN, of course....

Michael Jackson made me look at naked photos when I was 13, child star Corey Feldman claims
Feldman, 47, was befriended by the adult singer after he shot to fame in hit movies such as Gremlins and The Goonies

COREY Feldman claims a 35-year-old Michael Jackson showed him “inappropriate” photos of naked men and women when he was aged 13.

The former child actor, 47, was befriended by the adult superstar singer after he appeared in hit movies such as Gremlins, The Goonies and Stand By Me.

And despite claiming that Jackson never sexually abused him, Corey has admitted that there were things that happened between the pair which he says were “inappropriate.”

The Lost Boys star, who says he was sexually abused by paedophile predators in Hollywood, spoke about Jackson during the singer’s 2005 molestation trial.

ABC's Martin Bashir asked Corey if the Thriller star had ever acted inappropriately towards him.

The actor said: "If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old - then your answer would be yes.

"We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table.

“The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia."

“I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal.

INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
“And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it - but in light of recent evidence, I have to say that if my son was 14 years old - 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

Michael Jackson strongly denied all allegations of sexual abuse made against him.

The star was cleared of all counts of child sex abuse and grooming of Gavin Arvizo in criminal trial in 2005.

This comes as Corey has accused Hollywood of ignoring its paedophile problem in the wake of the explosive Jackson documentary.

I was raped of my innocence

Feldman, 47, said the film industry had made amends for its treatment of women but has still not addressed the alleged abuse of kids.

In an article of NBC, he called for an end to statute of limitations in many US states which makes it impossible to prosecute historic sex abuse cases.

The actor, who announced his role as the ambassador for charity Child USA, said he is now demanding justice for children who have been abused.

He wrote: “What has happened to children in my industry was by and large ignored and, at this point, it’s been all but brushed under the rug.

“Hollywood seems much more ready to accept responsibility for what it's done to women than they are willing to face that there is still a deep-seated virus within this industry — and, most unfortunately, it’s not an industry-exclusive disease, but also effects other parts of our culture.”

He went on to the repeat claims that and his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim were “raped” as youngsters.

Feldman said: “I was raped of my innocence — as was Corey Haim. That's not okay; that's not acceptable.

“For me, the only real justice is to — hopefully — one day see those guys that did this stuff to us face the consequences that they deserve,' he wrote.”

9 years
Last year, Feldman publicly claimed that he was been repeatedly abused by industry insiders and launched a crowdfunding campaign to finance a $10m documentary about his experiences.

The actor says he has spent the last year working on the doc titled Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys which he has reportedly been shopping at the Sundance Film Festival.

The Utah festival has been buzzing since the screening of two-part doc Leaving Neverland which features fresh child abuse allegations against Feldman's former friend Michael Jackson.

DD-COMPOSITE-*****-TIMELINE-new.jpg

Manbehindthemirrorcgirl posted this in the trial section. Thought it should be here. Shows reeds motives and agenda.

Searching after the Nickname "Pedophile Hunter" on YouTube
Hello Moomwalkers!
I saw often last year a User with the nickname "Pedophile Hunter" posting many hateful and evil things about Michael Jackson in comment sections under MJ Videos.
At the end of the Dezember his posts gets very euphoric and he said that something big will come very soon in the case of MJ.
"Pedophile Hunter" is the name of a filmproject of Dan Reed.
So I belive it is very possible that Dan Reed himself posted under this Nickname.
I watched thousends of MJ videos in the last half year that I sadly can't remember anymore under which videos I have read the comments of this user.
But maybe other people here can remeber themself on this nickname, details what the User had posted or better can find his posts and make screenshots.
I hope that the userneme still exist and is not delated.
So post everything you know about this user here. It can be maybe useful!
Last edited by ManBehindTheMirror - Girl; Today at 04:17

terrell;4238780 said:
Listening to the radio. I LOVE CHARLAMANE THE GOD. HE and his staff went in on Wade and James called anyone who believes this film a naïve FOOL and can not believe anyone who buys into this trash. As he say who is the @#$ can you believe Guys who swore UNDER OATH nothing happen and now that money is involved they do a doc and now you want to believe them? He went in on these fools and his co hosts. One said this is foul on MJ. LOLOLOLL

That is damn awesome. I am very happy to hear that. I've watched his show several times and I've always appreciated the guy. Really good to see he's not some kind of sheep that just believes it all. Yeah, this is ****ing awesome!

I believe he has been the target of allegations about abuse too. I recall something last year.

dam2040;4238781 said:
Joe Vogel has written a good piece for Forbes

Yo what, Forbes? That is very good news! Forbes isn't exactly a small company and tons of people read their magazine (I believe they have one?) and site. So damn good to have a positive and more importantly truthful article about MJ in there.

I don't want to cheer too soon, but maybe it'll blow over after all? My stepfather watches a lot of TV and he hasn't told me about this at all. So I'm kinda wondering if the actual news covered it and I doubt they'll cover it once the doc airs on a USA channel. Of course I'm only talking about Holland here.

Agree largely with this.

Let's not forget in '93, Pepsi dropped MJ as his sponsor. In 2005, many radio stations removed him from their playlists after the allegations broke and only re-added him after his acquittal.

As you say, there is no possible "acquittal" here. If the public believe Wade and Jimmy, then the calls will grow to boycott MJ and remove his music from a variety of areas of public life.

UNLESS the Estate pull something significant out of the bag to discredit them. Here's hoping.
That might be in the UK, but in America, his music was never pulled.

That is damn awesome. I am very happy to hear that. I've watched his show several times and I've always appreciated the guy. Really good to see he's not some kind of sheep that just believes it all. Yeah, this is ****ing awesome!

I believe he has been the target of allegations about abuse too. I recall something last year.

Yo what, Forbes? That is very good news! Forbes isn't exactly a small company and tons of people read their magazine (I believe they have one?) and site. So damn good to have a positive and more importantly truthful article about MJ in there.

I don't want to cheer too soon, but maybe it'll blow over after all? My stepfather watches a lot of TV and he hasn't told me about this at all. So I'm kinda wondering if the actual news covered it and I doubt they'll cover it once the doc airs on a USA channel. Of course I'm only talking about Holland here.
And this is why I say it wont be easy to erase MJ legacy not here in America (And Trump is President as well). Sorry but I have faith in people with good brains and I think that is most people we just give attention to the fools.

ILoveHIStory;4238812 said:

Michael Jackson made me look at naked photos when I was 13, child star Corey Feldman claims
Feldman, 47, was befriended by the adult singer after he shot to fame in hit movies such as Gremlins and The Goonies

COREY Feldman claims a 35-year-old Michael Jackson showed him “inappropriate” photos of naked men and women when he was aged 13.

The former child actor, 47, was befriended by the adult superstar singer after he appeared in hit movies such as Gremlins, The Goonies and Stand By Me.

And despite claiming that Jackson never sexually abused him, Corey has admitted that there were things that happened between the pair which he says were “inappropriate.”

The Lost Boys star, who says he was sexually abused by paedophile predators in Hollywood, spoke about Jackson during the singer’s 2005 molestation trial.

ABC's Martin Bashir asked Corey if the Thriller star had ever acted inappropriately towards him.

The actor said: "If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old - then your answer would be yes.

"We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table.

“The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia."

INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
“And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it - but in light of recent evidence, I have to say that if my son was 14 years old - 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

Michael Jackson strongly denied all allegations of sexual abuse made against him.

The star was cleared of all counts of child sex abuse and grooming of Gavin Arvizo in criminal trial in 2005.

This comes as Corey has accused Hollywood of ignoring its paedophile problem in the wake of the explosive Jackson documentary.

Feldman, 47, said the film industry had made amends for its treatment of women but has still not addressed the alleged abuse of kids.

In an article of NBC, he called for an end to statute of limitations in many US states which makes it impossible to prosecute historic sex abuse cases.

The actor, who announced his role as the ambassador for charity Child USA, said he is now demanding justice for children who have been abused.

He wrote: “What has happened to children in my industry was by and large ignored and, at this point, it’s been all but brushed under the rug.

“Hollywood seems much more ready to accept responsibility for what it's done to women than they are willing to face that there is still a deep-seated virus within this industry — and, most unfortunately, it’s not an industry-exclusive disease, but also effects other parts of our culture.”

He went on to the repeat claims that and his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim were “raped” as youngsters.

Feldman said: “I was raped of my innocence — as was Corey Haim. That's not okay; that's not acceptable.

“For me, the only real justice is to — hopefully — one day see those guys that did this stuff to us face the consequences that they deserve,' he wrote.”

9 years
Last year, Feldman publicly claimed that he was been repeatedly abused by industry insiders and launched a crowdfunding campaign to finance a $10m documentary about his experiences.

The actor says he has spent the last year working on the doc titled Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys which he has reportedly been shopping at the Sundance Film Festival.

The Utah festival has been buzzing since the screening of two-part doc Leaving Neverland which features fresh child abuse allegations against Feldman's former friend Michael Jackson.

Wait...

What? I know it's The Sun, but they write what seems to be quotes by Corey Feldman. None of this can be real and I expect Corey to go against this.

From what I have heard is that he always denied any wrongdoing on MJ's part because he simply wasn't that kind of person. What he according to this trash tabloid said definitely is something I'd consider wrong. It's nothing new for The Sun to completely fabricate stories and I really doubt Feldman even spoke to em.

INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR

9 years

What the f**k? Seriously? If Corey really said this, then i didn't understand nothing. If he didn't, aren't the Sun afraid of being sued?

Electro;4238692 said:
For a little lighting up...
Michael Trapson will take care of them. :)

[video=youtube;AfzfAWt2_I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfzfAWt2_I8[/video]

Thanks this is the first thing that’s made me smile since all this sxxx started.

And see when Wade came out, most people rolled their eyes. Last year when it came on all news he lost, people reported as to say "boy sit down". See, we are going only by what people did at Sundance (and I refuse to believe all of those people believe their mess). And the media just wants a story to sell. Those articles that trash MJ ALREADY had something against Jackson (Some outlets already had an agenda against MJ even long before being accused of anything.) Like I said, if this film blows up, it is going to go deeper into these guys (I see it now on the radio. I told u all Kelly Raspberry-Suburan Rado- was often critical of MJ in the past and even she was questioning these guys motives. On Urban Radio, lets just say MJ is winning and they will have his back). Again, they can blow up in these guys face. Like someone said in my office, what can these guys who defended MJ in court say in a doc that was thrown out in their civil which did not even make it to it to be allowed to go on TWICE? People THINK.

INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR

9 years

:grrrrrr :ranting:B@$^@#%$!!!:grrrrrr :ranting:

Thats from 2005. Search it. And theyre completely broadcasting it out of context

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hmmm. That does however contain the same quotes though about the book. Which honestly I find rather farfetched. Wasn't he a father himself already at that time? Don't think MJ was that kind of father.

Nonetheless hilarious and pathetic of the sun to write it as a new thing. **** off Sun.

Last edited:

Dont need support from his type. Please dont post links. Post the articles instead.

Re corey feldman old story as others said. Dimond ran with it back in the day. After letting the story run feldman came out and said mj showed him the book with diseases etc to warn him because at the time in his life he was going off the rails with drink drugs and what not.while feldman may support mj hes hardly someone i take with a pinch of salt.hes very wishy washy and likes attention

You know who comes to my mind in times like this? Jeanne Elaine Hale, her speaking and being part of an MJ project could be powerful

A Never-Ending Controversy: Inside the Outrage Over Leaving Neverland and Michael Jackson's Complicated Legacy

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/100...land-and-michael-jackson-s-complicated-legacy

And we forget to report on the tape there Evan said he paid people in certain postions, the Evanstory lawsuit, Jordans legal emancipation, that he refused to testify in the 2005 trial, that Tomas Mesereau said he had people ready to testify that he told him he was never abused and would never speak to his parents again because of what they made him do etc as usual. At least the tape I think they deliberately leave out.

Last edited:

Dont need support from his type. Please dont post links. Post the articles instead.

Re corey feldman old story as others said. Dimond ran with it back in the day. After letting the story run feldman came out and said mj showed him the book with diseases etc to warn him because at the time in his life he was going off the rails with drink drugs and what not.while feldman may support mj hes hardly someone i take with a pinch of salt.hes very wishy washy and likes attention

Wow, just wow. That's a totally different story indeed then. This doesn't surprise me at all, MJ absolutely was the caring type that would help wherever he could. For example how he helped out Taj.

There just had to be something to this, because to my knowledge Feldman has always defended him, long after MJ passed away too. So The Sun is truly now bringing a new article and acting as if it's new while it's all super old quotes?

Pathetic beyond words.

This man endured insane amounts of injustice and it continues even long after his passing.

Exactly. This was done even by teachers at school in health class. George Lopez did an eposide like this on his show when his daughter was sneeking out of the house.

Wow, just wow. That's a totally different story indeed then. This doesn't surprise me at all, MJ absolutely was the caring type that would help wherever he could. For example how he helped out Taj.

There just had to be something to this, because to my knowledge Feldman has always defended him, long after MJ passed away too. So The Sun is truly now bringing a new article and acting as if it's new while it's all super old quotes?

Pathetic beyond words.

This man endured insane amounts of injustice and it continues even long after his passing.
Sad isn't it.

Might be reading too much into it but both scum bags wearing black at the Q&A was a conscious choice I feel

Wade body language is terrible and such an obvious liar

Back