Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Is it correct that stephanie safechuck in LN said that she wanted to go into the theater to look what MJ and James were doing there and then couldn't do it because it was locked from the inside?

Whatever the LN Neverland groundmanager responded to this and said that there was no way to lock up the theater from the inside.

It's possible she was hired on to do this before LN was announced and/or before her opinions were known, so they wouldn't have had any way of knowing this until now.

She should be fired immediately. Branca should not continue to get away with this ****ery.

Lynn Nottage Discusses Michael Jackson Depiction In Upcoming Bio-Musical Following HBO Documentary

Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Lynn Nottage is currently at work developing the book of a stage musical based on the life and career of music legend Michael Jackson.

Following the premiere of the HBO documentary Leaving Neverland earlier this year, in which two men allege sexual abuse at the hands of Jackson, some questions arose as to how the musical would approach the history of pedophilia and sexual abuse allegations brought against the singer.

Baz Bamigboye of The Daily Mail is now reporting that Nottage, an affirmed believer of Jackson's accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, has confirmed that she is continuing work on the show, with the hopes of telling the story of a person who was "a genius but...immensely flawed."
Three words..
"YOU ARE FIRED!"
WT....!
One more on the list to sue if she persists

She said she learnt from his songs that he was self destructive in the inside and the outside that he wished he could no longer exist. In other words she is implying he was so self-aware of his crimes that he was signing about his wish to be eliminated. It does seem she wants way out of her contract with the estate but she wants it with a bang and in away where she could recover damages from them. They will fire her and she will use it to advance her career. the media will use this as an opportunity to smear MJ again.

I reconize now that they say in LN (and James Lawsuit) that the pesi commerial was filmed in DEZEMBER 1986!
(I wrongfully thought the pepsi commercial was filmed in late 1987!)
After this the Safechucks semed to try hard for nearly over a one long year to get in contact with Michael ( we know this from Michaels letter which is quoted in James lawsuit), before they finally met Michal on a dinner in Hayenhurst ( what should have take place on thanksgiving day).
So it should be somewhere in a video to be pointed out that Michael didn't have himself in this long year after the pepsi commerial any intrest in James ot the safechucks.
In the lawsuit it is also said that the dinner meeting was not arranged by Michael, it was arranged by his secretery!

The Robsons needed also a looong time from November 1987 til January 1990 ( over two years) to finally meet Michael again!!!
We know that there was no telphome contact between the Robsons and Michael during this long period of time ( he was instead constanly in contact with Bretts Family).
So Michael had also not any interest himslef in Wade or his family in this timespace.

Lynn is an example of a hypocrite person. She believes WR and JS, but she works for the Estate.

Lynn is an example of a hypocrite person. She believes WR and JS, but she works for the Estate.

Actually I don't believe she wants this project any longer unless she can present MJ as a child abuser to please the 'woke' crowd she believes she belongs to now. She is distancing herself but she wants the estate to be the party in breach so she can still take something financially out of this.

They simply use the chance to cash in on the siuation.
They know they can't accuse MJ of molesting them.
( When it would be possible they would do this too).
But they try use the situation to make pressure on the Jackson family and MJs children because of the parentie what also helps the global media cause they would love to finally reveal that MJ is not the father of his children. This makes a lot of new stories for them and new money.
It doesn't matter to them if lester is not the father. Alone that they can sell the story in the next years that MJ is not the father is enough for them.
I absolutly don't like the Lesters.

All of the less real friens from MJ died or are dieing.
Some people who were alive in the timline of the accusations don't live no more including MJ.
So we should really overall suport the aniti legacy deformarmation law!

I don't want to start any discussion about MJs parentie now!!!
I belive the three are his children cause I know it is possible and MJ is sometimes something like the eight worldwonder to me!

Im wondering as to why shes gone on t.v now This has all died down and shes bringing it all back up by going on such a programe. Let sleeping dogs lie. Cant taint the kids because of their father but he was prob one of the biggest let downs when it came to selling mj out after 09

If she is going to believe two liars, the she does not need to work on it and I would not go. I hope the Estate do not let her do it.

Well it says more about her than it does mj. You must have really low morals or be desperate for money to work on a project about someone you believe to be guilty. is she so thick that she doesnt realise the impression this gives of herself to others?

Maybe shes doing it on purpose to get fired cause otherwsie shes making herself look like a money grabber with mo morals

Last edited:
Actually I don't believe she wants this project any longer unless she can present MJ as a child abuser to please the 'woke' crowd she believes she belongs to now. She is distancing herself but she wants the estate to be the party in breach so she can still take something financially out of this.

It depends. If the Estate will take seriously what she said, then maybe she will be fired.
I don't have confidence in the Estate.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4255484 said:
Is it correct that stephanie safechuck in LN said that she wanted to go into the theater to look what MJ and James were doing there and then couldn't do it because it was locked from the inside?

Whatever the LN Neverland groundmanager responded to this and said that there was no way to lock up the theater from the inside.

Lots of info on twitter.

★ 𝓢𝓵𝓪𝓿𝓮.𝓽𝓸.𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓶 ★
@SlaveToTheRhyt6
#MJFam Regarding the Theatre thread I have made a full complete Clickable PDF with our findings and research https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sg6ocMOvnRH7in2hV06HNYbonoimZBx7/view?usp=sharing … I'm still hoping we will get valid info about the doors of the Special needs rooms tho I think this has been debunked pretty good.

4:04 PM - Apr 17, 2019

Well it says more about her than it does mj. You must have really low morals or be desperate for money to work on a project about someone you believe to be guilty. is she so thick that she doesnt realise the impression this gives of herself to others😵

Maybe shes doing it on purpose to get fired cause otherwsie shes making herself look like a money grabber with mo morals

Well, she wants to show him as an abuser in the musical. So her morals will not be questioned by the 'woke' folks. "He is a genius but we should never forget he is a monster" is the exact samething the media has been saying for the last three months. She should be fired immediately but I have zero confidence in Branca. All he cares about is money.

Thank you so much, it was me that asked for it. I've always said that MJ didn't understand boundaries and maybe there were a few times that he over stepped and didn't understand what he was doing but the things Robson and Safechuck are accusing him of is more maliciousness and rape. I don't think MJ purposefully try to hurt anyone, I don't think he was attracted to little boys at all.

In fact, the way he talks about women is as if he still 17 himself, even those leaked phone conversations he talks about women and the way his bodyguards talk about him chasing women sounds very teeny and not all like a grown man. BUT, he was not attracted to little boys.

He actually thought they were on the same level in terms of age, what that man is talking about is a "14 year" trying to tell another "14 year old" about his new girlfriend, and though, if it was someone else I'd wave my red flag but the fact that he stopped talking when the boy said his uncomfortable speaks volumes of how MJ viewed children.

She has no problem making money off the "monster" i pity her lack of morals.

Here you go. Always a reason.thanks respect for the below

From Lynn Nottage's Wikipedia page:

"Over the years, she has developed original projects for HBO, Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, Showtime, This is That, and Harpo Productions.[44]"

HBO, Oprah... here we go.

These people just don't want to fall out of favor in these circles.

**** her. I don't know how the estate will fire her without bringing attention to the film. She'll be on the Time cover soon and I am sure her arrangement with them is seize the opportunity to bash MJ similar to Gayle King. We should brace ourself for the awards season. TimeWarner will go out of their way to make sure Reed gets every award out there for his doc.

HEY GUYS....

MJFACTS IS DOWN!

You can still find it in google but it did no wok anymore when you klick on it!

I don't know who did this....If they did it themself or someone could close the webside.

BUT there is a new Web side now which looks veeeery simluar to MJfacts and has this adress:

[link removed]

I was wondering why this new webside name did always appeared as a source when I resarched pictures from Michael.
Now I know why.

I think the people behind MJFacts and MJandboys are the same people.

The YouTube channel from MJfacts still works.

EDIT
Its the same webside cause they have "MJ and his young friends" where they make every boy in MJs life to his victim like MJFacts also did this!

Last edited by a moderator:
New video from @RobAger (Collative Learning) on LN's suspicious editing (thanks to TSCM for the notice):

I like the fact he's insisting that Reed should be forced to make available all the unedited footage, in order to be able to determine whether the whole thing was scripted and the acting is directed through multiple takes.

This particular video is about how Reed deliberately creates innuendo and changes whole contexts through deceptive editing to create kind of "subliminal messages" (in a quite primitive, "spoonfeed" level may I add, so I still can't believe how could so many people fall for this obvious manipulation).

Very accurate descriptions from him:

The 4-hour length of the film is ludicrous, because there's simply isn't enough to their allegations to justify even a 1-hour runtime. Most of LN consists of the accusers and their family members describing circumstantial events, and the filmmakers providing snippets of videos and photos and phone call recordings to back up what the interviewees are saying [...]. And it seems to me what is basically going on is that because the accusers are so severly lacking in credibility, the excess amount of circumstantial information regarding non-abuse events is being used to falsely imply that the actual sexual abuse allegations exist within the realm of truth. [...]

All of the family reports are basically irrelevant because those claims are not about actual sexual abuse events, it's window dressing to make us think that because of dozen or so people are interviewed then it must mean that the two accusers are speaking the truth. [...]

All of the aerial footage in the movie [...] is irrelevant and proves nothing, all of the music that is used in the film is totally irrelevant too. It proves nothing except that the filmmakers are trying to make us falsely feel that the accusers' story is real. If these guys were giving convincing delivery of their dialogue then you wouldn't need music. [...]

And one last bit of dodgy editing in LN: those photos of Jackson's memorabilia being burned in the final credits. What was the point? I see only one intention in this and that is to persuade the viewer to follow suit and engage in a public witch hunt bonfire of all things MJ related. [...]

I considered the LN controversy to be important because if these people are allowed to get away with such propaganda and the news media continues to play along with them [...] then it would be setting a trend by which all those can make false allegations of sexual abuse against whoever they want (especially famous people) on the assumption that the news media will back them up regardless of the lack of credibility of their claims.
Every professional journalist and filmmaker who fell for this brainwashing should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
I found out from where the "Park footage" in LN is from.
It is from this video obviously filmed in DisneyLAND1988!

But s good question is:
Is the boy in the footage really James or a other boy like Sean Lennon or someone else?

Last edited:
Ha ..... this MJandboys / MJ Facts webside have a article about Anton Schreiter as well and want portrait him as a possible victim cause they say that he never defended Michael against the molestation claimbs!

He did a few months ago and will be in Tajs Documentary!

When you scroll down the article on the page about James to the comment section you will find out that the autor had claimed their til March 2019 ( the article was from 2016) that the picture with MJ and the boy in the park was made in Disney Land Paris!
So this lie comes from this page.

How can we cut up these evil liars off?

Last edited:
Well it says more about her than it does mj. You must have really low morals or be desperate for money to work on a project about someone you believe to be guilty. is she so thick that she doesnt realise the impression this gives of herself to others?

Exactly! Agree with all of this.

Whatever the case though, she needs to be let go from working on this project.

I think it is pretty clear that the Estate will terminate Lynn Nottage. There may allready be difficulties with her in the background and she allready know she will no longer be a part of the project and now she goes in the public with a "popular" theme.

Exactly! Agree with all of this.

Whatever the case though, she needs to be let go from working on this project.
Yeah I agree on that too. I hope though she also won't pull a Wade/Cirque du Soleil-stunt on the Estate as a result of the termination by claiming she also realized being abused by MJ... :doh::scratch:

By the way now it is April 19th and HBO has now pulled the fiction film from their airing platforms?

I think it is pretty clear that the Estate will terminate Lynn Nottage. There may allready be difficulties with her in the background and she allready know she will no longer be a part of the project and now she goes in the public with a "popular" theme.
Well, we should wait to see if the Estate will continues to work with a person who believes WR and JS or they will put an end with her.
I think it's the Estate will continue to work with her.

These are really sick people who working on these MJandboys / MJFacts page.
A comment example under James article:

gorgia
"I think James and Wade had anal sex with MJ when they were teenagers. Because they loved him and wanted to make him happy. And now they can’t tell this truth. They feel shame and disgust. And because of it we see strange holes in their narratives."

Anwer:
"I agree Georgina. I suspect they each gave in to that at some point but they both seem to be heterosexual so they are not going to admit what they did. Besides, their story is not about the details of their sex lives. They shared enough for us to know they were the victims of a very sick man.

After reading the information on this site (I ignored all of the author’s editorial comments) I have decided the evidence is overwhelming that MJ did have sex with these kids. The evidence I find most compelling, is the number of former “special friends” that will not confirm or deny that they had sex with MJ. If they could honestly deny it they would have done so in 2005 when MJ needed them. I’m sure they all knew they would be rewarded financially if they came forward to support MJ….yet a number of them chose to stay silent.

Wade and James were loyal to MJ while he was alive. Now that he is gone, I don’t blame them for trying to get compensated by the estate. I don’t plan to allow my new found knowledge to interfere with my enjoyment of MJ’s music. The man was obviously sick. God knows what happened to him during his own childhood.

Obviously DOZENDS of people’s lives have been devastated by the things MJ did. I wish them all the best as they try to heal and move forward."

The first ome sounds like a peodo.

Why do u post anything written on that sick website here? Even those who believe them know what they r claiming does not make much sense. Pathetic

Very true. Shes maybe looking for a get out clause. P.R when theres already issues. Wouldnt be surprised

Why do u post anything written on that sick website here? Even those who believe them know what they r claiming does not make much sense. Pathetic

I simply wanted portrait the sickness, madness and stupidity of these people.

I only have read it a little bit today after I found out that the original webside is closed and I got the imagination yesterday that there semes to be a connection between LN and Dan Reed previous work "the pedophile Hunter" who very obviously used MJFacts as resource.

It can be possible that people of the group, which was portrait in TPH also works for MJFacts.
Why not?

Sorry for bringing Perl up again, put she is saying something interesting things about Reeds previous work what starts at 11:00:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIg6fzawUMA

The peodfile hunter was about a group of people who are trying to catch peodos on the not legal way!
Sounds this not very familiar with the people of MJfacts, MJvictims and other MJ haters group we are dealing with?
This is exactly what they are also doing and what LN also presents cause LN trys to make/(catch) MJ a pedofile on the not legal way!

This sounds maybe like a direct connections from this well known MJhaters groups to LN.

I would like to know if MJ or his accusers are somewhere mentioned in the peodofile Hunter...
But I refuse to watch the film.
I would like to know if an transcribt does somewhere exists.

Last edited:
Back