Crazy doctor or innocent man?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
What do you think about Conrad Murray? Do you think he was a good, innocent person? Or he was a psycho, that killed MJ because of his negligence?
As for me, I'm not really sure, that he was sane.... Despite he killed Michael, he also started a lot of lies about MJ: according to his words Michael was poor, chemically castrated, sick man, that couldn't even go the WC on his own... I just don't understand why Michael let this man to be his personal doctor...I always considered Murray as innocent man, that killed MJ not on purpose... I thought, that MJ forced him to give Michael such big dose of "sleeping pill" and he denied to do that, but eventually agreed. But now, I'm starting to think, that maybe MJ didn't know about risks.... Maybe Michael thought, that Murray was giving him his usual dose of propofol, because apparently Michael was on this propofol shit for long time (while he was reahearsing TII tour), and Murray gave him mortal amount of this drug, knowing that it's too dangerous, but not caring at the same time... This dose apparently wasn't usuall, that MJ used to take everyday... But did Michael knew that? I guess, that's a good question too...

Last edited:
I dont get it why another new thread for this is necessary.
Well, this poster has a tendency to make threads about things there are already threads about! Just look at his several unnecessary Invincible threads, as there are so many Invincible threads already

I don't think he did what he did on purpose but he caused Michael's death. I'm glad he went to prison even if he wasn't there long.

I agree. Really we have the whole Murray-trial in this forum. Why should someone think Murray is a good and innocent man, his behaviour as a doctor was total unethical and it caused Michael`s death.
but what if MJ forced him...

but what if MJ forced him...
I can't imagine how he could make him. Threaten him with death? Perhaps he was very solicitous. But the "doctor" had to say no. Not only did he take the risky step, but he left him unsupervised.
Hence the post #4 above.

I don't get where is other thread
Use the search function. It's not that hard

Last edited:
Back