Crowd Funder for PRS

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
logo.png

Hey guys,

I hope you're all doing well. So my question is that I want to build into MJJC a Michael Jackson radio station, 24/7 MJ. But to do so we need an online PRS, this costs money, a few hundred, so.... who would contribute for us getting one? I can then build it into the chat room, in a pop-out player and much more all within MJJC and its pages.

Let me know guys it only has to be a few quid here and there and if I get enough interest I will work on getting it done.

The radio station I plan will have every single commercially released MJ, Jackson's and J5 song but also every official remix and every single demo and none released song that will play 24 hours a day 7 days a week, I may even look to have DJ's who will be live streaming to the station.

So all this will be used for whats collected.

Last edited:
" Yes build it I need to be your DJ everyday "

I love your idea but I have a quick question. You said you want to make MJJC in a radio station, so will it not be a fan forum anymore and will we still be able to have threads and all of that jazz? Or will it just become fully a MJ radio station? Sorry for quite the weird questions

I love your idea but I have a quick question. You said you want to make MJJC in a radio station, so will it not be a fan forum anymore and will we still be able to have threads and all of that jazz? Or will it just become fully a MJ radio station? Sorry for quite the weird questions
I did say add it to MJJC not replace it with, the forum is here forever.

Back