CupCakke - Moonwalk

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
*not sure if this is the correct place for this to be posted or if it's already been discussed but I'm sharing it anyways. Keep in mind that this song involves very vulgar, sexually charged content so if you are squeamish or uncomfortable with these types of songs, I'd suggest clicking away. I'm sharing this exclusively because this song heavily features Michael and his songs within its lyrics*

CupCakke is a famous female rapper best known for her incredibly vulgar and sexual lyrics and wordplay in rap music. Her most well known songs are "Deepthroat" and "V*gina", but in the last year released a song called Moonwalk, which name drops Michael as well as Billie Jean, Dirty Diana and Remember The Time in its lyrics. I love this song and its wordplay but obviously, not everyone is into extreme vulgarity or heavily sexually charged music so I must implore you to listen with an open mind or don't listen at all.

I've honestly never heard of her before until now, I must say regardless of the vulgarity it's probably the most creative rap song I've heard, to me better than other stuff I have heard. (y)

Back