"Curls for my Girls" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l8pvuvGGed1qbz69po1_500.png

This one's a keeper, as well. 🥰

Goddddd we need a reaction emoji for flinging myself from a cliff, because I CANNOT COPE with my love for his curls!!!

Ps: should this be merged with the other curls thread?

Ps: should this be merged with the other curls thread?
I was just about to post the same question. Makes sense.
Ok, I am going to try to spend some time this week on these housekeeping tasks, assuming I don't got hiking.
Going hiking - that would be my suggestion.

But, whenever you are able to spend time merging the threads, I do have one request. At the risk of being pedantic and annoying, I wonder if it's possible, once the two 'curls' threads are merged, to keep both titles? I'm sure I've seen at least one merged thread which had 2 titles. Of course, I can't remember which thread so can't go and look for it to verify.

I don't know if it is possible. The only reason I bring it up is because I would be sad to see the 'Curls for My Girls' thread title disappear. There aren't loads of photos on there, obvs. As per usual, most of them have disappeared long ago. But there are a decent number left. But that's not even the point.

My point is this. I knew about the Curls for My Girls thing. I'm sure lots of us do. What I did not know was the connection between that part of Michael's story and the MJJC board. The real story is the 'Curls for My Girls' shirt that Michael wore at his last rehearsal and which can be seen at the end of TII and there is a separate thread for that and that is where the story is told.

The story about the shirt doesn't really come up on the 'Curls' photo thread - which is why I said, maybe I'm being pedantic here.

Am I even making any sense here? I'm still in a weird headspace so maybe I'm talking nonsense.

@wendijane - do you have any thoughts on this? Am I just talking rubbish?

P.S. Just to be clear, I'm not here to encourage anyone to read the 'Curls for My Girls' shirt thread. I am so glad it's here on the board and I would hate to see it deleted. I am also really glad that I found it and read it but it is very painful and emotionally bruising (or I found it to be so) and I think anyone who wants to read it needs to be aware that it's not an easy read.

Last edited:
We have 3 day weekend, so hopefully both will happen.
My thoughts exactly on merging, how to preserve this original title. You are not talking rubbish, I the 'Curls for my Girls' will always have a special meaning. I will probably copy all the posts to other thread and lock this thread to preserve it. I can't even dream about deleting this thread :eek:.

We have 3 day weekend, so hopefully both will happen.
My thoughts exactly on merging, how to preserve this original title. You are not talking rubbish, I the 'Curls for my Girls' will always have a special meaning. I will probably copy all the posts to other thread and lock this thread to preserve it. I can't even dream about deleting this thread :eek:.
That's a really good idea. As long as both 'Curls for my Girls' threads are preserved - the shirt thread and the photo thread - I'll be happy.

Should have known you would already be on the case. You have a good problem-solving brain.

I feel so much better now. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back