Dan Reeds hypocrisy

ugh the egg . again. hes a scary , scary individual. šŸ˜£Some would say obsessed. its people like this that make my anxtiety go through the roof

Why doesn't Dan Reed go after real peodophiles like Bill clinton, Bill Gates?and the hundreds and hundreds of people that went to epsteins Island?!

Dan Greed is doing what those involved in the AGENDA have been doing for 30+ years. They are STILL trying to destroy a man who is STILL the most popular and influential artist ever, despite being dead almost 15 years. This has nothing to do with the fake allegations. It has everything to do with POWER. Dan Greed,and all of the others involved in the fakeumentary are angry that they couldnā€™t destroy Michael, They underestimated his fandom and endurance. Greed and the others are scared of the. TRUTH being revealed in this Biopic. Donā€™t be fooled by his lying rhetoric. They KNOW that their lies will be revealed and are doing everything to dissuade the public. Donā€™t fall for the bull****. Continue to promote an INNOCENT man who was acquitted 14 times during a TRIAL. I am not going to allow Dan Greed or anyone else to control the NARRATIVE. MJ fans are the strongest fan base in the world. WE donā€™t give up because Michael was strong and NEVER gave up. Remember that.šŸ˜Žā¤ļøā¤ļø

FoOyFC0XkAIZYpu

I have footage of the fake accuser Wade, his Mama and sister Chantel doing an interview. Wade was 12 in this interview. He AND his FAMILY defended Michael very aggressively. Wade was tough and assertive in this interview just as he as as a 25 year old man on the witness stand during the trial. People need to see this interview and how happy Wade was when he walked In to court and out. He was smiling and waving with his girlfriend. No one FORCED this fake accuser to testify or defend Michael.

I have footage of the fake accuser Wade, his Mama and sister Chantel doing an interview. Wade was 12 in this interview. He AND his FAMILY defended Michael very aggressively. Wade was tough and assertive in this interview just as he as as a 25 year old man on the witness stand during the trial. People need to see this interview and how happy Wade was when he walked In to court and out. He was smiling and waving with his girlfriend. No one FORCED this fake accuser to testify or defend Michael.
You need to post that right away.

can you upload it?

These anti MJ articles will intensify leading up to the release of the film better get used to it folks but see it for what it is ... great advertisement...
As much proof Dan Reed thinks there is, there is at least as much proof that MJ is completely innocent. It is up to the script writers to make something coherent, believable and trustworthy out of all this.

I already call the film the cinematic event of 2024.

Back